Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
very interesting and just awe-some act of writing ...thanks for pm 
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
simply loved the update tanzie. 

the way peehu is still trying to fight for herself and her babies is amazing and pia's courage and determination to bring her abhay back is also commendable. I loved it the way Abhay is protective about her and has accepted her in his life without even remembering her. πŸ‘

and needless to say the swimming pool scene was too cute, now waiting for some more swimming pool scene πŸ˜‰
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow superb update!!!!!!!πŸ‘β­οΈ
congrats for book three!!!!πŸ€—

liked knowing about abhay's past....me too liked rati pandey as raginiπŸ‘πŸΌ...dress was nice...i felt i was seeing that old time with my eyes😍...that scene was beautifully written.πŸ‘

so through peehu jeh came in contact with mohini...she is only using him for her revengeπŸ€”...hope jeh understand it soon n leave her side.

you mentioned peehu is having babies...meaning twinsπŸ˜ƒ...mohini will protect the babies but what about peehu, will she die...hope aryan will found her soon.

abhiya scenes were amazing as usual!!!!!!!πŸ‘β­οΈ liked the way how abhay cares for pia n accepted her as his wife even without remembering anything😍...thats what i call love❀️...strongest of all the magics of world😍. liked the way pia handled the situation...she made right decision to take away abhay with her.
the last pool scene was mindblowing!!!
☺️
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
superb update tanzie...

so i guess abhay had sent mohini to SC so she wants to return the favour...

waiting for chand to eat his own words coz m sure he would be flabbergasted to see  that pia had indeed broken the spell.

i really want to see pia and mohini confrontation. 
ragini seems more interested in abhay than the other way around...

even after loosing his memory abhay do cares for pia and m sure mohini will be shocked to see the depth of their love.

hope aryan gets the info peehu sent for him and is able to rescue her.

it was indeed very nice of jeh to not harm peehu even after knowing she is aryan's wife and he had also accepted the fact that pia never belonged to him.This shows he does have some good left him in and i hope he do get his share of happiness too.

All ur ff's have got me hooked and after every update i wanna read more and more.U r a brilliant writer and ur stories are addictive.

thanks for pm...interesting precap.
SheIsTheOne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 It was a really good update πŸ‘ and a long one too...πŸ˜ƒ So...Ragini made the first step towards Abhay...and Jeh...he's intimated and also kinda scared of Mohini...πŸ˜† and our hero...Abhay made the "great" Mohini stand in front of SP Court...πŸ˜† very good...πŸ˜ƒ So..that's why Mohini conspired to also do the same to Abhay...and most of the members were scared of Mohini because of the fact how powerful she is... and Mohini is planning to meet Piya... and Jeh finally accepted that Piya was never his...that's good but I kind feel bad for him...πŸ˜” Abhay is still very protective of Piya even when he's a total nut-case right now...πŸ˜ƒ and Aryan finally found out that Piya is in Manali in AR Villa...hmm...and he's also a very powerful wizard...because he was born on the day of Solar Eclipse..πŸ‘πŸΌ and Peehu sent a note to Aryan to rescue her...I hope Aryan reaches her soon and saves her... and Maria really liked that Piya is now Mrs.Raichand...😊 and she kinda always knew that Abhay and Piya had something between them...😳 and Abhay is realizing that Piya means something very special to him...😳 and Abhay's heart...it will never change...for example..out of habit..he was staring at sleeping Piya...😳 and Piya got flushed and stammered seeing Abhay's hot-bod...πŸ˜‰ well...she has always been like this...and she misses being close to Abhay...poor girl...πŸ˜’ and Abhay couldn't resist the temptation of kissing Piya...even when his memory is tampered and he's a nut-case...😳 That's called love I guess...you know...whenever you are close to someone you dearly love and no matter what happens you can't control yourself and your heart to love that particular person...😊 and in your story..you have shown this thing really well...as a fact...in your story...Abhay..being vampire..is not an exception...that's really...I don't have words to describe.😳..it's  just so...amazing...hats off to you Tanzie...πŸ‘ and thanks for this awesome update and also for the PM...😊 and the precap's title sounds interesting...I'll be waiting for your update...😳  Edited by SheIsTheOne - 11 years ago
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all congratulations on book 3  wow amazing update.  Loved it   Abhiya scenes were amazing as usualEdited by shivanipandit29 - 11 years ago
sweet_neetu thumbnail
Amazing tanzi
Abhay is finally feeling for her back again...abhiya moments just adorable...i guess pia will be able to fix him..
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Would you be hurt Tanzie? If I say the truth?

I'm so lost in last part of the update that now I'm vague of what compromised first partπŸ˜‰ I should not be held responsible for that. You separated the couples and starved me almost a month. SO I'm all lost on their new found closeness.πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³

So, is that Aryan's kids would be the one to break the spell? I got a feeling like that cos Peehu was think the babies are not far. And is Peehu gonna die, I dunno why but feel bad for Aryan. Yes that would pave a way for Alina, but stillπŸ˜•. I'll wait and watch how the twist queen is going to twist it!

Thanks for the PM dear!

And P.S: Thanks for the last enchanting kiss too!😳
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
I loved the way u write about the past era n specially loved abhay n ragini
Loved the way Abhay protected Piya even without remembering anything
so the time has come when finally the spell would be broken by piya?
I think now Mohini would be more desperate to meet Piya
cont soon
thanks for the pm
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awsm amazing updte tanzie...love u fr this..muhh!!