Book 3 FF:Till the End of Time (book4 link: pg 148) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Congo tanzie.Chalo now updateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Awesome update tanzie.I so loved it yaar.I m gald Pia took the risk of going aline wid Abhay. And poor Peehu.Loved ragini & Abhay 1st meeting.In Ragini & abhay 1st meeting Ragini seems more interested in abhay Unlke Abhiya's 1st meeting where Abhay was also bestowed wid Pia's charm .Oh I loved tht last scene.As soon as Abhiya reached manali Pia got her share of happiness wid Abhay.I cant wait 4 nxt part where Pia's love will break dark spell of mohini.Plz cont..😳
Edited by cuteshrishti - 11 years ago
congo for b3..n muze to book 4 bhi chahiye...only u can do dis..hope on u...love u tanzie.
Heartiest congratulations tanzie darling πŸ€—
I am so happy to see the Book-3 !! I wont mind if you open book-33 also πŸ˜›
And thanks for clearing that supernatural court and vampire council are two different things. I thought both are same πŸ˜†
Lastly though I cant promise, I will still try to be punctual with my comments..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Cant wait to read the next chapter..
Keep writing πŸ˜ƒ
---edited---

First of all no words..just... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

ok..now tanzie tanzie tanzie dear this was an awesuume update!!!! ⭐️Even my words cnt convey the joy i feel everytime i read ur work! 😊

ok now coming to the update..
The past was a delight to read...that typical mysterious aura wth a dreamy touch was just lovely! So thats hw he met ragini ! Hm..

So jey had to give into mohini's demands! Bt then it shows jey might b bad bt nt evil like mohini! And so i was rite! The sp court ws lukng 4 abhay and it was all bcz of mohini!!
Wow! Did Jey really said dat? 'If anybdy cn hv an effct n abhay then its pia!' Gud that he atleast knws it nw! πŸ₯±
Hm..peehu did a little magic! I guess aryan will get it and cum to help her nw! And ya dat little magic part was too gud!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Chand said, is pia a wonderwoman,nt knwng tht she really is wen it cums to abhay!
Bt aryan knws they r in manali,so wat next? Will they go there to bring them bck? I hope nt!πŸ˜•

Abhay doesnt remembr anythng bt nw nd then small things abt pia continues to amaze him...and ur way of stating those small yet significant moments are amazing like always!! ⭐️😊
So abhay was supposd to hav a luk around bt he ended up in watchng a sleeping pia! πŸ˜† U knw tanzie the moment he said her to sleep nd told dat he wnt disturb her n go for a walk in the house ,i instly knew he wud rather end up in watchng his sleeping angel and he actually did!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

And lastly ...abhay swimming!!! 😲 Wat was dat?? Hw did he became so merry all of a sudden?? 😲 Did he had any kinda alchohol or anythng like dat...?!! πŸ˜• U knw wat i mean? I am surprisd actualy!!
And he pulled pia in the water!!! Tht was really unexpectd!!! And then the closeness, her effct n hm and lastly the kiss...each and everythng was highly romantic...and wonderful...!!!⭐️😍
Plz cntinue soon..and thanks for the pm dear..😳
do tak..cre..πŸ€— Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago

congr8t 4 book3πŸ˜Šβ­οΈπŸ‘...wait 4 update...😊plzzz pm me...

Totally loved this update πŸ˜ƒ It was written brilliantly in terms of story telling πŸ‘  BTW if I say more u'll say I am flattering u 😭 even though I say the truth πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 

The first part where Abhay meets Ragini for the first time was very significant indeed, waiting to know more about what went wrong there  
I am especially curious to know more about Mohini. She is surely an enigma πŸ€” 

So Abhay is finally warming upto Pia a bit even though his memories are not back 😳 The railway incident surely proves how protective he feels about her even now πŸ˜ƒ 

Glad to know that Jeh doesn't blindly believe Mohini, its always good to be on guard. It was really humane of him to tend to Peehu even after he got to know she was Aryan's wife. Takes a lot to do that n I am glad somewhere deep down he still has some humanity left in him. Hopefully Alina being alive and the fact that it was Abhay who rescued her will finally open his eyes. Its also decent on his part to have accepted the fact that Pia was never meant for him though I know it will hurt a lot but still he is not brooding over Pia like an obsessive lover πŸ‘ Please dont let Jeh turn negative 😭 For some reason I kinda like that character even though they screwed it in the show.

Aryan finally located them n I hope Chandeena dont arrive way too early n disturb their romance πŸ˜† I also hope Aryan gets Peehu's clue n hopefully he can save both Peehu n his kids. BTW is it twins for Aryan? πŸ˜ƒ I was super duper happy to know Aryan is no less powerful than Mohini but I suppose being an original will have its own advantages n for now Mohini has an edge over him.

Waiting eagerly for Pia to undo Mohini's dark spell  n next update I want more Abhiya moments please πŸ˜ƒ The last part surely seems to give out a hint that we are in for loads of Abhiya romance in the next update πŸ˜‰ 

Congrats on book 3 πŸ€— n I hope we get book 4 as well 😊 provided u dont mind 😳
Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
congo on book 3...😊ur writing just gets more awsome with each update, if that's even possible...πŸ‘
abhay ragini meeting was significant...the attraction seemed only on ragini's part, definitely begining of trouble...waiting for fuul story...

abhiya scenes were superb...abhay is so protective of her even without memories...i hope with aryan's help chandeena doesn't arrive too early nd ruin abhiya romance...

so peehu sent aryan her location...hope he finds them...
glad jeh does not trust mohini blindly...pls dont let him turn negetive totally in this ff...

nd waiting eagerly for pia to undo the spell...nd for mohoni to get messed in her own trap...
continue soon...😊

Edited by urmita - 11 years ago
congrates fr book 3! dear when will u update ur next chapter????? m waiting ppplllzzz update soon. ppplllzzz!
Thank you everyone πŸ€—

The update will be up within tonight πŸ˜³