Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .rumki.

Res
edited

Perfect update Tanzie. Loved the update. U wrote it the way vampire story should beπŸ‘ thanks a lot πŸ˜³

Finally the spell is broken...yipeπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³. I liked the selfless side of Pia. She even fought with Abhay to drink 4m her keeping her life in danger. This update shows what true love can do. yes, both fought with their wills and love won πŸ˜Š

In next update want to see Mohoni's reaction. Bechara her all dream is brokenπŸ˜†πŸ˜† She will be angry like hell and desperate to find out what went wrong. 

Chandeena went to supernatural court,hope they will be able to manage

Even Aryan got Peehu πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. Seems like her state is worse😲. Hope Aryan and Amber will be able to improve her state. Feeling bad 4 her 

Most importantly I want to see Pia's reaction after her Abhay is backπŸ˜ƒ Abhay will be guilty and full of remorse and he wont be ready to face Pia at all so she has a little more struggle to do for her stubborn vampire husband. 

Originally posted by: ..dishu..

thnx for taking my suggestion Tanzie. A vampire story is supposed to be dramatic and you did a great job with it. 

loved that pia finally managed to break the sandclocks. 

i m still shipping for aryan-alina πŸ˜³

Thanks a lot for the suggestion Dishu πŸ€—  the outcome of the idea came beautifully. Well, time will tell about their destiny because Aryan is still stuck in the middle no matter what. 

Originally posted by: luv_vivian_luv

OMG!! totally loved the update ... i didnt want to be a fairy story .i love it the way it is .. and it should be this coz it  has vampire in it.. totally agree with u there..this update was very like vampire dairies and very nice that u went bak in time. it helps to understand it more .. great update yaar .. cant for nxt update shower with love ... sounds really cool  cont soon 

Thanks a lot. The flashback is important for solving mysteries and problems in present time. will update within thursday. 

Originally posted by: luckdiya

Excellent tanzie
she did it *yieepiii*
d way u hv written d whole updt specially wen piya offered her blood & abhay healed her...

luvd dat prt it ws ws speechless β€οΈ ..i felt goosebumps. .waiting 4 nxt

Thanks Diya. πŸ˜³ 
Thanks a lot, I rewrite that part many times and maybe thats why the result came out good.. glad everyone liked it. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

God tanzie you blew me away with this one. What a powerful update!

I love you described everything...>The last line was AWESOME! My heart literally stopped for a millisecond imagining the sandclocks smashing.

And you know what I love that the romance in your FFs are classy instead of vulgar...It makes me want more...

The heart part was a nice touch ...and so was the cut-belly part πŸ˜Š

Applause!

Thanks a lot Shreya. 
Next update you will see another scene of how Mohini will try to revive the spell and how it will fail.  thanks a lot. romance is not my forte man πŸ˜† but I try my best, this FF will have some more romance till they are in Manali, alone.
thanks to Dishu for the sugg. I rewrite that blood exchange part many times because I was waiting to write it eagerly from days so I didn't want to make it plain... 

Originally posted by: Monami_50

Wow.What an update.Pia really loves Abhay with all her heart and this undying luv gave her the courage 2 harm herself and try 2 lure Abhay with her blood so that he can come out of that b***h Mohini's spell.I was ttly captivated by the last part.The title of next chappy is gr8.I'm sure we'll get the moment we hv been craving for months-Abhiya finally together.Will be eagerly waiting 4 it.

Thanks a lot dear. πŸ˜³ If Abhay was in his realself then it would have been really really difficult for Pia because he would have caught her trick.πŸ˜† Theres more to sandclock breaking and I will write it on next update. Abhay wont be ready to face Pia for guilt and remorse of hurting her and drinking her blood so he will leave Pia alone but she will find him πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: koli97

awsomeee...😊no words find explain its...😊just superb update...wait 4 nxt update...Abhiya romance moment...😊😊

Thank you. will have to wait a little longer for romantic moments Im afraid. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

Amazing superb fabulous loved it

Yippie piya broke spell
Can't wait till next update
Thanks for the pm
I like how you showed abhay a normal vampire 
I always wanted to see in the show piya telling abhay to drink her blood as she trust him that he will not hurt him n heal her with his kisses but we didn't 
Anyways thanks for showing it to us through ur ff

Thanks a lot Shivani. See Abhay is not a normal vampire because even in immense thirst he actually almost healed Pia which makes him extra ordinary vampire. me too.. always wanted a blood exchange scene shows the extreme trust on love. Im happy too because I fulfilled my wish in my ff... πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

fab update tanzie..

so finally pia did it...she saved abhay..she indeed put herself on line to get him back and abhay realises that...can't wait for pia to wake up...she will be shocked to see her old abhay back...
and mohini...i hope doesn't get out of this shock for sometime...

loved it...it was too good

thanks for pm

Thank you Megha. Yes, it was bound to happen. Love breaking all magics. Mohini will be livid and try everything she can to revive the spell. Pia will be shocked because Abhay wont be able to face her due to extreme guilt and remorse for hurting her, drinking her blood and put her through such ordeal. 

Originally posted by: ..tora.tangled.

fabulous update tanz..ur story just keeps getting better and better..the way u described everything was superb..and the abhay piya part was so touching and beautifully portrayed...i love love love it😊...the sandclock broke..haha..what is evil in the face of love?and abhiya's love knows no bounds...mohini,tu toh gayi..update soon tanz...

Thank you much. She will be mad. πŸ˜†
EVIIL thumbnail
awsome..wow..interesting..exciting and lovely!!!
waiting 4 the next update i hope lot of romance will be their  hardly waiting plz update soon

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

o tanzi tanzi u r so sweet u break d spell of dat revenge seeking powerlust witch.., wow great update so finally dey r together.,., hats off u sweety plz update soon 4 next part we r egaerly waiting to knw wat hapens next

I didn't break any spell dear Pia did πŸ˜† Will update on Thursday I hope. 

Originally posted by: Cute_Gal

awesome update dear..
very well written..
loved it.. do continue soon..
thanxx for d pm..

Thanks a lot. 

Originally posted by: 411996

hey dear update was awsm! finally spell brek ho hi gya!! m very happy! yr mohini to pagal ho jayegi! hehehehe!
hey dear next update full to romantic banana. full on abhiya romance, ok??
m happy fr aryan. finally use peehu mil gyi. next 1 update soon dear! dnt wait us fr long time. ok??

Thanks. Mohini will be blinded by rage and its not good for others when she gets angry. next update cant b all romantic..sorry...there are more important things to deal with. πŸ˜† will try to make it within thursday..

Originally posted by: DonIsback

whoa what an update.. abhay coming out of spell.. mohini will soon realize power of love.. my abhiya is made her fail...whoa awesome update tanzie 

Thanks a lot Prati. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: cutesukirti1987

OMG!what an update!
I m speechless,wordless n adjectiveless! πŸ‘ 
finally power of true love won breaking d gr8est of spells,conquering all d hurdles,fears,dangers,trials n hardest of d tests! πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ piya did it!!!
Whole part was magnificantly written esp dat final abhiya part.
The line"two magnets trying desperately not 2 attract each other" well defined d situation frm abhay's POV n piya what can we say 4 her?she kept her heavenly love 4 abhay above her life 2 get him back frm blackhole!
Whole part was so heart touching n emotional πŸ˜­ 
in d end i totally enjoyed mohini's shocked xpressions!
Piya ne uski saari mehnat par apna khoon pher diya πŸ˜‰ 
peehu s also rescued.hope d babies r safe!
overall lovely update n waiting desperately 4 d next part πŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot dear. Pia had to because it was only her who could have done it πŸ˜³ 
Thanks a lot for the beautiful comment. The blood exchange scene was extremely important so I took my time and happy how it came out. it has to be scary a bit but more emotional. Aryans babies will arrive in the world within next 4-5 updates πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: shria

what an awsome updateπŸ˜‰
the way u explained piya's determination for bringing her abhay back was just marvellousπŸ˜³πŸ‘
& abhay trying to control his thirst for piya without knowing his past with her was a sign of a true lover😳 yipeee the spell broke peehu has also escapedπŸ˜†
this one is for mohini
continu soon😳

Thank you so much. Dont think Mohini will let it go so easily.. she is lethal.

Originally posted by: anjali0111

wow amazing update!!!!!
loved it   
the last part was fantastic!!!!!!!   thanks a lot..glad u liked it. 

yay!!! mohini's spell broke..abhay is back to normal yippee!!!  

aryan found peehu...hope she will be fine soon. also liked amber n armaan's part ..glad he came to help amby. Yes Arman has been missing from the story for a long since I had to focus on other characters but soon will focus on his story too. 

abhiya scenes were just fab!!.it was gory but equally fascinating  when abhay was abt to kill her i was reading holding my breath..i was like   but when he remembered everything n the spell broke i was like 

mohini was already eager to meet pia now she will be sure that pia have broken her spell...waht will she do now   will she try to harm pia this time??? It was pretty intense I suppose, I tried my best. thanks.Mohini wont let it go so easily. She will try to revive the spell again because she has stored Abhays blood separately. 

Originally posted by: sweet_neetu

It is just amazing tanzie
yipee sandclock spell broke
abhay is back

Thank you so much.😊

Originally posted by: --peehu--

firstly congo for book 3...i never knew i read so much...and i am still in love with this fic...its my all time and i have actually read this fic 3 times all over again...and its a fact...πŸ˜†...i never like reading same things again again..but there are very few stories which i have read more than once and yours is one of them... Thanks a lot dear, I never realized I wrote so much πŸ˜† OMG, really? πŸ˜² i donno what to say thanks a lot... even before opening book 2 i was reading again from Book 1 and I realized I have done a better job here for sure πŸ˜³

btw this is my 1st comment on this thread...πŸ˜†

amazing update tanzie...loved it...

the spell broke..abhay is back...aryan saved peehu. everything is getting back to normal for time being...mohini ke plans flop πŸ˜†...now tanzie...you have no idea i am so eager to read ur next update...reading the title of ur update is making me so impatient πŸ˜†..please update soon... Mohini wont give up so easily offcourse because the fact that her plans has flopped and that too ALL which make her mad. I know I know πŸ˜† I will give romance just have some patience... 

Originally posted by: sofia2

good story. pls pm me when u update. add me in ur buddy list.

Thanks a lot. will surely PM you next time. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: tanvipareek

thanks tanzie for ur update and pm

ur work must be really appretiated.
and that run away part of pia and abhay and platform scene and afterwards that swimming pool scene..
 really awsome
and finally true love make abhay to overcome from mohinies spell
nice tanzie 

Thanks for the wonderful comment. glad u liked it. 

Originally posted by: urmita

finally tanzie...finally the clocks are broken...nd yeah finally i edited my commentπŸ˜†...i was waiting on this update eagerly...  

abhiya are always so romantic...the blood exchange scene...pia tricked him into drinking from her...abhay actually gave her blood from his heart...literally...ohhh...abhiya r always too good...even more so when u write the ff...so don feel unsatisfied... It was pretty impossible to trick Abhay at his right senses so Pia used her brain pretty well. thanks, glad u liked it.

nd peehu is saved...she is with aryan...i hope she servives her delivery too...no more trouble for aryan please... yes, Aryan deserves some happiness.

now mujhe agle update se mohini ki band bajte hue dekhni hai...vo bhi acche se...continue soon...   Mohini wont give up so soon and no1 should underestimate her πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: --Siva--

Tanzie! Finally! Thank God! Thank Tanzie!!

Uff.. U dunno how much I waited for this moment. I was reading the entire update with a baited breath.. Im sorry πŸ˜†

Finally, Peehu in Aryan's hands! Good, at least the delivery would happen safe..! Hope she too will make it when it happens! 

Pia is so love blind but intelligent.. She tricked Abhay! Oh my Vampire, just living for centuries isnt enough.. U have to understand ur lady love better. She is very much wicked than u! She is wicked when its about Abhay - anything about him and there's no limit.. and be it vampire men can never understand women completely. 

Awww.. I'm touched with the blood drinking part. Abhay ripped his heart.. Haye!!!

Thanks for the pm dear! glad u liked it πŸ˜³