Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
damonprincess

donot bring celebsa not related to jhalak for the discussion.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣..Logic fails when it comes to some obsessed fans..They are bringing Barun here..C'mon..The guy isnt even related to JDJ.🤣..Lagta hain frustration abhi tak gaya nahi abt someone else being no.1.Think about the present not about the past. ppl .I ofcourse prefer a genuine overgrown kid anyday over someone who fakes the ''cool act''.
Anyways not to bring popularity scorecard here as I havent lost it for any celeb..
About constipated look/ expressions then thats my opinion and I am entitled to it..Big deal ?!
Baapre yeh obsession 🤣
And if he is that good then he will be winning..And I will see whether that happens 😛..But if he doesnt then ofcourse his fans will be ready to jump guns at others (judges, choreographer)..Meh !! I dont care as opinion only counts when it comes from discerning viewers not biased obsessed fans.😳😆

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail

Originally posted by: damonprincess

well someone needed a reality check😉 ...constipated expressions ki baat ho rahi tv show mai...iss se best example aur kya ho sakti hai🤣🤣

ROFL.Heights of stupidity !!
Umm..no this isnt constipated look...This called  potrayal of frustration and anger and energy..And if this called constipated look then I do prefer this anyday over 'whatever' look GC has in his performances..
And coming to being hater then you need to understand that all people who doesnt worship Gurmeet arent his haters 😛
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

How smart just because you can't defend your fav celeb you start putting the other one down.. TSK TSK.. Pathetic..

And not to forget the actor they are talking about has already proved his versatility by playing different characters not just angry young man.The actor they are talking about has got best actor award for this look ..So looks like our definition of constipated look does differ .Whereas all their fav can do is play same expressionless character..These phangurls dont leave a chance to embarass and make fun of themselves..😆
Pathetic it is in all true sense 😆
--Yashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don;t understand why ppl r so jelous of Barun..
This topic has nothing to do with Barun..still they r bringing him here..So frustated souls..🤣🤣

Originally posted by: barunroxx7

🤣.Heights of stupidity !!
Umm..no this isnt constipated look...This called  potrayal of frustration and anger and energy..And if this called constipated look then I do prefer this anyday over 'whatever' look GC has in his performances..
And coming to being hater then you need to understand that all people who doesnt worship Gurmeet arent his haters 😛

Edited by yashi_arnav - 11 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
@yasha-arnav Actually some people dont know the meaning of acting yaar..tsk tsk
Thats why their fav just gets just Galaxy awards..But this year they couldnt even get that cause of Barun 😆..Becharas 😆
1yyy2krish3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

If barun is not related to JDJ y u r bringing him to this ..its not at all fair

--Yashi-- thumbnail
Ok i can understand their feelings for their fav star...But why to attack others. we never bash some other celebrity in IPKNND forum. This is the height of stupidity and insecurity😆😆

@yasha-arnav Actually some people dont know the meaning of acting yaar..tsk tsk

Thats why their fav just gets just Galaxy awards..But this year they couldnt even get that cause of Barun 😆..Becharas 😆

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1yyy2krish3

If barun is not related to JDJ y u r bringing him to this ..its not at all fair

Arre they are jealous re 😉😆...But wasnt the comments good entertainment..Much more entertaining than GC's performances 🥱
--Yashi-- thumbnail
Hey guys ignore them...they all r frustrated and insecure souls..they r still living in Past..lets return to our ARHI Land..

Arre they are jealous re 😉😆...But wasnt the comments good entertainment..Much more entertaining than GC's performances 🥱

Edited by yashi_arnav - 11 years ago