Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Thks aarathi...finally dey gt married..luvd d way krish hd been caring 4 rajini... Phir kyu πŸ˜† Edited by luckdiya - 11 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

I have a feeling Krish will start to realize that the marriage was a mistake and therefore, the family will arrange for their bahu to get married again, but turns out Krish falls in love with Rajni over a period of time.

hmmm...nice prediction...might b possible...i m really worried wid d pace of d stry its as fast as a jet πŸ˜†
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks aarathi for the update... This is the super fast shaadi, vidaai and grahpravesh i've ever seen on indian television... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Somethings like krish asking pandit to buck up, Namitha and Surbhi drawing a line were shown as funny things but usually in soaps/real life these rituals are considered serious.. πŸ€ͺDon't know what's instore for us in BHBK.. We'll just have to wait and watch Edited by -MariaMars- - 11 years ago
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Wow the wedding was so fast. Yesterdays i was telling my sister that the wedding might happen on Friday and when I got home from work they were watching it and they were getting married Lol. I was like that was fast.

P.S. Love seeing Krish so eager

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This serial is going at sonic speed. Cannot believe it is an Indian serial.
Remember the times when a breakup used to take a week minimum, here breakup, new proposal and a wedding in a week.
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update!! 

Wowww!! That was super duper fast!! lol! 

I have yet to watch the episode... but going by your comments here, seems like they have already begun to give us hints, especially with Surbhi raising her doubts. But... the 2nd promo (before the show went on air) clearly projected that there was no issues as such.. not with Rajni atleast... πŸ˜•

PHIR KYUN???? 🀣 🀣