Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Me too just watch only and only RJN...and u guys r not alone aftr AD...i m too
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PiE-ChUcKeR_AmI

@Selvi humm mile toh kai par sab ruth gayi πŸ˜” ...btwn i loved ur loyality towards this forum *claps*

tension mat lo achhi milegi... patience patience... achhi  kudi milegi dont worry..
THANK YOU β˜ΊοΈ blush blush... πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 11 years ago
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalipsit

Me too just watch only and only RJN...and u guys r not alone aftr AD...i m too

haan re baccha but yahan baat isliye thi kyunki mera goldie bannke ka time aa gaya... senior member to goldie.. thats why.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ all credits to RJN AND INSA
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roshaeldsouza91

tension mat lo achhi milegi... patience patience... achhi kudi milegi dont worry..
THANK YOU ☺️ blush blush... πŸ˜ƒ

hmm why blush blush? Ladkiyaa bahv sharmati hai πŸ˜†
Anitkh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

=========================PART3=========================

Ek ghanta beet gaya, Indu is still waiting. Sanchi comes walking out of her class and she sees Indu singh..

Indu Singh is thinking about the things he did with Sanchi, how did he do those things, how could he. The forced marriage, the fake suhaag raat, misbehaving with her father..

Then he sees Sanchi, dono ek doosre ke taraf dekh rahe hai. Sanchi Indu Sungh ke pyaari aakhon me doob gayi hai aur Indu Singh Sanchi ki khoobsoorati ko dekh ke hil nahi sakta. Dono ek doosre ke taraf aate hai, aur dil me jo hai. Woh toofan, woh dharkan, dono apne aapko rok nahi sakte hai. Ek doosre ke siwa aur kisi ko nahi dekh sakte hai, kuch nahi sun sakte hai, ek doosre ke dil ki dharkan ke baja.

Now they are standing right in front of each other,

Mehak it surprised to see Indu after such a long time. She stands between the two, to make sure that Indu doesn't do anything.

Indu wants to say something: Sanchi ji...hum...
Are dekhiye na, aap bhi laal pehni hai aur hum bhi, Indu doesn't know what to say, why can't he just tell her how much he has missed her!

Sanchi notices the scarfs, they both have a red color and she smiles. Ha iska matlab hai ki hum dono aaj kuch karne wale hai. Woh kya hai humko nahi pata, aapko pata hai?

Indu replies haa Sanchi ji hum aapse kuch kehna chahte hai, but then it's time for the next class. Mehak ki samaj ke much nahi aaraha hai, *yeh dono ek doosre ke saath baat kar rahe hai, aur woh bhi aise?* she thinks. Sanchi khush thi, yeh toh pata tha, lekin itni khush😳

She sees that everyone is going to their classes so the tells sanchi to come. Sanchi chalo class shoroo hogaya, picchle baar bhi hum time pe nahi gaye the. Chalo warna teacher daatega.
Sanchi looks at mahek then looks back at Indu. Uske dil kyun nahi maanta, kyun woh usse door nahi jaana chahti hai? Indu ke paas kyun rehna chahti hai?

Indu looks at Mahek, haa tum dono jao, Sanchi ji oe ka hai na ki humko aapse kuch baat karna tha lekin aap tension matt li jiye, aap befikar rahiye, class me jaiye warna der ho jayega.
Sanchi tells Mahek to wait a minute, but she is already walking to class. Yeh Mahek bhi na, theek hai mein chalti hoon. She walks toward her classroom but her heart and mind are still with Indu. She keeps turning to see if he is still standing there.

Indu is looking at how Sanchi is walking away, his heart can't stop beating. Ek mahine ke baad apne Sanchi ko dekha. Har baar jab woh Sanchi ki sapna dekhta tha, woh aur sundar ho jaati hai, lekin aaj woh ek pari ke jaise dikh rahi hai.

Indu hasto go home, his mother is coming back so he has to pick her up from the trainstation.As much as he wants to stay till sanchi comes back from her class, him leaving is important. Chal, chalte hai. The boys look at him, Ka? chalte hai? lekin sanchi ji?
Kaa? Ka sanchi ji? Beta tum kahee...matlab kahe aise ho haa? kahe? Ek baar baat samaj me nahi aata hai kya tumko? Ab chalbee!!

Class khatam hogaya and sanchi rushes to go outside. Mahek calls her, Sanchi ruko mujhe teacher se kuch poochna hai, Sanchi!! But sanchi needs to see if Indu Singh is still there. Her eyes are searching for Indu but she can't see him anywhere. She feels empty from inside, how could he leave. Matlab woh kuch kehna chahta tha na, toh woh aise kyun chala gaya? She keeps looking but he's not there. Mahek comes walking to her but she is suspecting something. Sanchi? kya hua? Tum itni jaldi kyun aagayi, kuch kam hai tumko?

uhmmm, nahi mahek, woh, are haa, dekh rahi thi ki bahar barish hai ya nahi
Mahek knows there's something wrong but she decides to leave it as it is.
Both of them go home. On her way home, sanchi is thinking about how she saw Indu, she remembers his eyes, his posture and his expression. She felt the same way as when she woke up that morning. In no time she had reached home, she went to her room to look out of the window. As soon as she opened the window she saw indu singh standing on the other side. There was no one else, just the two of them. Everyone from Indu's house went to pick up Malti Devi, but because Indu reached home too late, he couldn't join them
Sanchi's parents and siblings were in the living room.

Sanchi's eyes started sparkling as soon as she saw Indu Singh. Her heart started beating the same way as it did today when she saw him for the first time.

Indu says: Sanchi ji aap aagaye, class accha raha?
sanchi thinks of how the class went but the only thing she remembers are the thoughts she had about Indu singh. Sanchi answered, haa , jo dimag me aagaya, woh bahot accha laga mujhe 😳

Indu was just about to say something when something from above fell! A big chunk of wood fell right on Indu Singh and he passed out!!!
Sanchi yelled INDU SINGHHH!!!!!!!!

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
lovely...i just went into thoughts...complete it soon.
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kya Anit...Indu ke sar par chot...lolπŸ˜†

please complete soon..its so good and entertaining
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Anitkh... hey i am late ... but this post is awesome...
Good entertainment ...
Anitkh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita.Murti

Kya Anit...Indu ke sar par chot...lolπŸ˜†

please complete soon..its so good and entertaining

haa tum log twist chahte the naa haha aagaya twist, indu ke sar par πŸ˜† don't worry i wont let anything bad happen to him😳