Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blushsarika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the live update Tanu ji,
don't feel like watching the show these days , but am seeing it just for the sake of watching .
How do you manage to give live update ,that too without missing any details . It's really surprising.

In todays episode I liked BB's advice to Ashu . But it's so sad Ashu is giving deaf ear to his advice. How can someone trust his friend so much that he is not even listening to a person who is so important in his life .
Ashu is not even thinking about his advice , instead he is challenging Nidhi by agreeing for the psyciatric check up of Mallika.

Wish they show more of ranjie scenes than this Mallu jaap.

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I still would like to buy this KP's theory... That mallika is Sick.. and under the trauma she is acting funny...

But that behaviour is turning ugly 🤢 from being funny... CVs, please take care of the character...This is making the entire show smelling rot.

Earlier too mallika was scheming and conspiring.. but, there was a limit... But now, under the pretext of her ill health, she is made to show as a despo... 🤢

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Disgusting to core...

1.Ashu allowed Mallu to cook food..when it was already cooked by Nidhi...

2.Ashu pataoing nidhi everytime knowing his fault..Now that looks extremely Fake to me..😡..He smiles and nidhi Melts immediately..😕

3.Mallika has guts to use AshNi Bathroom and question Nidhi..'why she came in room without knocking??'..And super irritating she wore Nidhi's Dress...😡..

Saviour Moments..

1.BB giving warning signal to ashu..

2.Ranji moments...

Mallu se chutkara Chaiyee...😭

shalini.malik72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want to know if we have a real doctor on the forum,so that I can get one simple answer how does this bhoot remembers making the dish and how does she remember everything related to Ashu and today she called HM by his name,one thing for sure DB is not giving up and is going to help Nidhi also BB,Sk was good even as Ashu sad for him as husband but you know men are like this from mars without brains...
Do you think he will let Nidhi go I want to know his answer...
Nidhi way to go girl need one solid face of bet her and mallu..
And one more thing to much of over acting by mallika iam not liking Rukhsar at all..
@ as usual tanu thanks for the super fast update👏
Edited by shalini.malik72 - 11 years ago
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the detailed update tanu..
7 more episodes 2 go!

Armu4eva thumbnail
I want DB to do something to set right the WITCH..

Btw.. another name taken from the feedbacks given on FB n IF .. i wish the writers take our SCRIPT related feedbacks more seriously than random picks 
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh god, its so irritating beyond limits yaar.

KP is hell bent on showing Mallu behari, Nidhi mean and Ashu majboor but it comes out as opposite Nidhi bechari, Ashu mean and Mallu evil😡 

I have doubt, was KP in Mallus place at some point of his life or what? I mean what else could be the reason for his empathy with her and his OCD for M's character😕

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I want DB to do something to set right the WITCH..

Btw.. another name taken from the feedbacks given on FB n IF .. i wish the writers take our SCRIPT related feedbacks more seriously than random picks 

@bold😕..wat does this mean tanu?
Binat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: waves

I know Mudra, it's frustrating to see these intelligent men being made caricatures. BB voiced his doubts today but to no avail.
Db has so much spunk, she called a spade a spade and Nidhi too spoke up today, but Nidhi will be convinced with a hug here and a hug there, she's being shown like a little kid who can be given candy and pacified.
Where are the real people in the show?  Just hate to see them becoming cartoons.

Real people are not "mature"
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
DB will not sit quietly, she is the asli Jhansi ki Rani. She will trot into MM and shake these men by their collars.
But want Nidhi to act on her instincts, irrespective of the psychiatrist and prove that Mallika is a fake,

Even diplomatic HK was irritated.