DECEPTION and DESIRES PART 5

tweetycat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
AMOLI was still standing in the middle of the room feeling sick at what had transpired between her and D.V.The way he threatened her with his words which were still echoing in her ears. The words of Thakur Digvijay Singh,it was not so much of the words that left her in a state of shock but that menacing tone in which it was said. The way he said it made the words look like as threatening as the situation she now realized she is in from now on.She wondered" is this the thing Kamodi was worried about will happen if she goes for an interview?" A ring of her phone brought her  back to reality. "AMOLI are  u fine? Are u okay? Did the plan worked? WHY didnt u call when u promised that u will?Answer me dammit, im coming up. u be there and wait for me." a male voice full of concern came from the other end. "I m fine.Dont worry and yes the plan worked.Dont worry about me im all fine and im coming down at the parking lot, meet me near your car Dipesh." said Amoli.Picking up her coat and straightening herself a bit she took a final look at the room and closed her eyes in disgust just then the face of D.V. with his threatening smile flashed in front of her and she opened her eyes suddenly as if she has seen the ghost."Perhaps this is why he is called devil D.V. because even if he is not there his presence could be felt as if the cold darkness is engulfing not only the room but the very spirit of the person who is present there"she thought and shuddered at the cold feeling and got out of the room and closed the door behind her. When she reached the parking lot Dipesh was standing there near his car looking worried like hell."How lucky I aM to have him by my side in my life.That 1 person on whom i can count on to be there for  me no matter what,no matter if im right or wrong he will always stand by me,supporting me,loving me for what I am.If only Baba was still alive then everything would have been as they were supposed to be.Her family would've been soo happy when she would tell them that she loved Dipesh and they want to marry.She was sure that her parents would've agreed with her choice.Infact her Baba would be proud of her choice.But everything came crashing down with Baba's sudden death.Now they both agreed that unless everything is taken care of they can't think of marriage,though Dipesh wanted to take care of her family after they get married all by himself but she refused because she can't take undue advantage of him after all it was her responsibility,her family."
        "THANK GOD,Amoli that u r fine.WHY didn't u called when u promised.woh toh maine uski car jaate huye dekh lee the otherwise aapne toh mujhe call karna nahin tha."said Dipesh in a miffed tone but not to hide his concern which was apparently clear by his face. "sorry, my mistake on that 1.tum sahi ho main galat bas.Amoli said while making a cute face. he looked at her acting as if he is still angry at her but her cute expressions made him melt and he hugged her."Amoli do u even know how worried sick i was waiting for u down here,waiting for that call that all is fine and nothing has happened to u.I seriously would've hated myself for agreeing with u on not coming up with u,not giving u a job in my news channel,not taking care of your family instead of u phew...the list goes on and on and on. And now I realize that how much i agree with u...man i must be 1 of those henpecked husbands."he joked a little when he saw that Amoli was really worried about something.He took her hands in his and asked her what was worrying her."hmm, nothing."she said."oh,cmon Amoli do u really think that I know u so little that i will believe it?Now cmon and tell me what's bothering u or I wont stop pestering u and u know that."he said a little jokingly but still with concern."Arre nothing baabaa,I was just wondering about tomorrow.My first day at office that's it,nothing else."Amoli said,and thought about D.V.'s threat but she cant tell Dipesh about it or he wont let her work or will be worried sick all the time for her so "what he didn't know wont hurt him."she said to herself. "O.K.now tell me mummy ka kya haal hai?Tum gaye the naa hospital?"asked Amoli with a worried face."arre bhai,everything is fine.She was sleeping at that time and I had a talk with the doctor and he said that she is doing fine and will recover soon if she is taken proper care of and should not be given any mental stress."Dipesh told her while driving the car,glancing at her time to time to gauge her thoughts.Amoli thought for a minute and then closed her eyes and said thank u to him and keeping her head on the headrest of the seat tried to relax and suddenly a wave of exhaustion took her over and she felt her eyelids becoming heavy and dropping from sheer exhaustion.When Dipesh look over her she was sleeping peacefully in her seat after so many days and a smile of contentment appeared on his lips.
     "KAKA, THANDA PAANI LAO UPAR MERE KAMRE MEIN JALDI."shouted D.V. at his servant while going up in his room.Just as he was about to enter in his room his mother asked "Kya hua Digvijay aap toh aaj raat bhar ghar nahin aane waale the na, lekin abhi toh sirf 11 baje hain, aur aap ghar waapas aa gaye?"Hearing his mother mocking at him his blood boiled even more and he turned towards her with red face matching the colour at his lips of his blood."Kyun aap hi toh kehti hain naa ki mujhe jaldi ghar aana chahiye raat ko toh ab jab aa gaya hoon toh phir kya problem hai aapko?"he questoined her in the same mocking tone as her mother."Digvijay yeh aapka hont kaise.."before his mother could complete her question he turned his back at her and again shouted"arre bhai is ghar main paani lene ke liye kya kuan khodna padega kaka paani lao mere kamre main jaldi."and went in his room and closed the doors behind him.Not getting any response from him didn't stop his mother from understanding at what had happened as his anger and frustration and that bleeding lip tell the whole story in clear words."Oh God plz uss ladki ko Digvijay se bacha ke rakhiyega,aapne aaj toh uss ladki ka saath diya hai par aage bhi Digvijay ke gande irado ko mat jeetne deejiyega.Uss ladki ko nahin pata usne inhe naa kar ke apne liye kitni badi musibat mole le li hai."She prayed to God and looked at the closed doors of his room for a moment .Then she saw Kaka coming with the tray of cold water and a glass she told him to give Digvijay an antiseptic and cotton from his cabinet and went to her room. "Akhir aap aa hi gaye paani le kar. Ab ek kaam aur karo aur Dhani ko phone karo aur kaho maine bulaya hai abhi isi waqt."after drinking some water he applied some antiseptic on his cut while looking in the mirror.He could still feel her fingers on his face and how they touched his lips even if it was slapping him,still he cant forget the warmth of her hand and those big beautiful eyes and their petrified expressions when he caught hold of her hair and pushed her on the bed and her smell when he was about to kiss her and she moved her face sideways and the way her long hair sometimes covered her face as if the moon is stealing glances while covered with clouds. "Oh Lord, what is this happening to me,she slapped me, said no to me to that man who has never been denied of anything by any1 and instead of being mad at her Im remembering her touch,her smell... disgusting,she will pay for what she dared a very heavy price."he thought sinisterly and took a final look at his cut and just then he saw the reflection of Amoli in the mirror standing their laughing at him.He suddenly turned around to see if she was really there but no 1 was there except him.Frustrated and confused he poured some cold water on his head and felt somewhat relieved he then sat down on the easy chair. After 5 min. he heard a knock on the door."Aajao Dhani,darwaza khula hai."he ordered. And indeed it was Dhani who came in and bowed in front of him."Namaste,Maalik.Aapne bulaya tha?" "Haan,woh tumhe reporter yaad hai jiski maut kutch din pehle hui thi us accident mein.?"asked D.V."JEE MAALIK,wahi reporter naa jiska aapne accident karvaya tha?" "SHH,deewaron ke bhi kaan hote hain Dhani yeh mat bhoolo.Haan wahi.mujhe uske parivar ke baare mein har ek khabar chahiye khaskar ke uski beti Amoli ke bare mein. puri life history, samjhey aur yeh sab mujhe kal shaam tak maloom ho jana chahiye."he said and gestured him to leave him alone as the talk is over.

guys, sorry it took me sooo long to update this part but had 1 last exam and then a family tragedy kept me a little busy but now it wont happen as will be updating every week. and let me know how u liked this part and
which part was the 1 which u read twice that is if u did πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 This is fabulous tweety excellent πŸ‘ β­οΈ β­οΈ πŸ€— Yaar what to say u just write superbly. Well coming to the update hmmm!!! Quite interesting Dipesh as her love this I didn't expect πŸ˜‰anyways this is nice πŸ˜³ I liked it. About our DV I don't have to say anything whatever he is, whatever he does, let him be cruel, cunning I simply love him β€οΈ πŸ˜³ ...

(He could still feel her fingers on his face and how they touched his lips even if it was slapping him,still he cant forget the warmth of her hand and those big beautiful eyes and their petrified expressions when he caught hold of her hair and pushed her on the bed and her smell when he was about to kiss her and she moved her face sideways and the way her long hair sometimes covered her face as if the moon is stealing glances while covered with clouds. "Oh Lord, what is this happening to me,she slapped me, said no to me to that man who has never been denied of anything by any1 and instead of being mad at her Im remembering her touch,her smell)... " Reading this I nearly fainted yaar I was πŸ˜ No doubt he'll fall in love very soon πŸ˜‰ I am waiting for that πŸ˜³ give me the next part πŸ˜ƒ I am sorry the late comment dear as I am on vacation. I'll be regular after 11th my dear, but never stop writing its my request yaar pleaseee...
uxghya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its ok tweetycat mee to have been busy lately but back now  πŸ˜›
ok wowww amazing episode yaar loved the part amoli closed here eyes so romantic 😍  and wat a twist dipesh as here boyfriend good choice πŸ˜‰ cant wait fro the next one where amoli meets dv again
Varsha.123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superb tweetycat good job dear. Liked dipesh and amoli part something unexpected it is beautifully written. As everyone said loved dv thinking about amoli that was just woww!! πŸ‘. Altogether wonderful, marvelous dear eagerly waiting for the next part.