Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you sooo much everyone...!!🤗
I'm glad you guyz liked the new twist , from infatuation to being 'Arch-nemesis' ðŸ˜³

Thanks for all the encouragement..!!😃

rosebal2004 thumbnail
Love it
Please continue
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
he sure is trying to tell himself he aint attracted to her when that is clearly the case
typical ASR behaviour
hope to see you soon
this was fun to read
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for all your likes and comments! Really means alot! 
And am really sorry, fo being late once again! And hope, the update is satisfying!
You can bring in your ideas, how you wanna see the story progress! :D

Here goes, Chap 5!

Chap 5 ~ Just the beginning!~

'Khushi wake up..Khushi..Wake up..Khushi Wake up…' Alarm on her phone cried.

'Di please….not so soon..'

'Khushi..wake up…khushi wake up…' It vibrated again.

'Arrgghhh..' Frustrated she got up.., slowly opening her eyes.

'What did mom do to the windows?' she said, rubbing her eyes.., looking around her..and finally, when it struck her…

'Ohhh……..' with that, she fell on the bed again.

She took the phone in her left  hand, without getting up.. and smiled, looking at the wallpaper.. she had set, of her and payal,her dearest sister. She thought of the night, when she pestered her di  the whole night.. recording payal's voice on her phone.. before leaving to india.. In various tones..till, she exactly got what she wanted!

'Khushiii…….its not your home, you gotta keep moving!' reminding herself,she said.. leaving a long, deep breath.

Hurriedly, she got up..before falling asleep again.. and walked towards the bathroom carried a towel.

Being the youngest child of the Gupta family, and being born and brought up in a city like London..,doing her work on her own.. was something new to Khushi. Though she had never been to india before, she had always managed to give it a lil bit of space in her heart, having that at-most desire to explore the country and the culture, even if she was a tomboy in nature, exactly opposite to her sister payal.

Payal, who is 2 years elder than Khushi..is a well-mannered, matured daughter of her parents and even though brought up in London, she was always very 'Indian'.

It had been exactly 2 months and 20 days, since the whole raizada family, except one person stood at the door step of the Gupta Residence, In London.. to finalize the marriage of their elder son, Akash with Payal of Gupta Family. Raizada's had known Gupta family.., from the very beginning of their business life through their over-seas trade.  And when Rakesh Gupta, got a proposal for his elder daughter, from a family like Raizada's, it was more than a happy moment. But he was not a father, who would take decisions on his own, in a business like way. but he did ask his daughter first, about her decision and though, payal had never known akash personally she agreed to her father's decision happily, knowing that her parents would only choose the best for her.

When the whole family had planned to board to India, Their father suddenly had got a business call..which was unavoidable and urgent Which made him to prospond the trip! But Khushi, the most pampered, and her father's stubborn daughter.. didn agree to the plan. After much of thinking, she finally kept a decision infront.. that she would visit india.. and they can get here a week after..and as she've never been to India before, it would also help her to explore the city! Though her Mother and Father, both seemed to completely disagree to the plan, eventually they had to.. as they knew..their most loveliest daughter, would not back off, and there wsnt an option left!

And also, it was more than a relief thinking that, she is going to stay with the Raizada's..!

--------------------------------------------------------

'Good morning di' arnav greeted anjali, with a coffee mug  in his hand, and picking up the newspaper with the other.

'Good morning chotey. How are you? Had a good sleep?' She greeted him back with her glorious smile.😃

'Yes di..its a busy day, and am already late'

'Alright! You go change, I'll get your breakfast ready.'

'Thanks di'

'Chotey, 1 sec' anjali called out, making him turn around.

'Khushi had to be some place early morning, I don't know if she is awake. Could you please go, call her?

'Di…' he hesitated.

'Run now! You're getting late!' saying, she continued her walk towards the kitchen.

Without an option left, he boarded the steps..one tiny step at a time.

He knocked on the door, once, twice, thrice… and was about to turn back, before a voice stopped him!

'Yes!'

He knocked again!  Oh wait! His di had requested him to check if she is awake, and he got the answer. What was he doing there NOW? Was that HIS desire, to see her once? Damn! He knew not!😳

She opened the door, turning around..as the droplets from her hair, fell on his coffee mug!

'What the????????' he exclaimed!

'Oops…sorry!' she said biting her tongue.

'Cant you just tie you hair, always end up eating other's brains!' he said in a disgusted tone.

'WHAT???? I said sorry! And why should you care, if I tie my hair or just leave it open. And what do you mean by ALWAYS?????????'

'Oh wait!' He said, bringing his right hand infront, as the girl continued to chatter like its nobody's biz!😆

' I didn't come here to have an argument! Di told me to check if you're awake..so please don't get any ideas..that I am knocking  your door early morning!' saying, he turned around..making his way back to his room.

'You knew I was awake, then why did you wait outside?'😉

As if the same question struck him, he suddenly stopped on his track..opening his eyes wide..searching for an answer, from deep inside his brain, as his heart was busy elsewhere cooking up its own things😳..due to which he had to shut it temporarily! He felt so tongue tied and stupid!😛

He turned around, looking straight at her face..replied 'whatever' !

What else could he answer for something, he didn't know himself but just couldn't give up?!😳

'Disgusting' Khushi hissed..closing the door furiously!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Di..am leaving! Byeee' arnav said, walking towards anjali in his black trousers, and shirt with a brown over-coat! Damn! He looked amazingly handsome!

'Okay! Naniji and others are gonna be back today from the marriage!' she said, giving him a side hug.

'Di….' Anjali turned back, hearing somebody call.

He knows that voice all too well.., so he didn't have to turn back. Though, he badly wanted to turn around and have a look..he arrests the desire and walks towards the door.

'Chotey wait! Could you please drop Khushi at her some friend's place?'

Frustrated, his shuts his eyes tight.., stopping in his track!

Turns around, has a quick glance at Khushi, standing near anjali.., in a red mated with maroon skirt, and an orange blouse with puff sleeves. Looks back at anjali.

'She can go with the driver di'

'I can go myself di.. I don't need anybody's special consideration or opinion.' She replied, looking  back at him angrily.

He was about to open his mouth, for an equal harsh reply.. but anjali stops him.

'Stop you both..! Khushi, you're new here..and you cant go by yourself. And chotey,driver is on leave today..as his son is not well. So please, stop fighting and start moving or else you both will get late'

They both look at each other once again, wanting to kill each other RIGHT NOW!

'Di..tell her to be quick! I'll start the engine..5 mins!'

'5 mins' he repeated again, looking straight at her.. as he made his way towards the parking lot!

'Arrgghhh…'

Anjali chuckled, looking at her..! '5 mins' she mimicked

'Di…………' khushi made a crying expression, making anjali laugh out loud!

'Run quick! And get back soon.' khushi hugged her before walking towards the door!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you got some points clear about khushi.😃 

Comments/critiques/suggest. are always welcome🤗

And here's the link..to my new FF! 'Its Magnetic'. Do have a look, if you hvnt yet!😳

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3067649

Thank you!

sweet_butterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lovely... thanks for pm me

shagun-rocks thumbnail
that was a wonderful update dear..loved every bit of it..thanks a tonne for the pm..
ak_maggi thumbnail
ha ha ha... he was standing to see her once! 😛 so cute!
Loved d update..

Thanks for d PM... pls update soon...
paircube thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
About time you updated.
Loved the way you said his mind was trying to make up an answer for her question when his heart was busy elsewhere dreaming of her. That's so cute. I love this story.
And please update soon.
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Whatever,  no What the!.  ASR fighting the attraction and Khushi irritated at him, nice update after a long time. Was laughing as I was reading and in the end Khushi wailing Di... cant wait to see to them fighting in the car. Do update soon
noreen thumbnail
great update thnks for the pm!!!!!!!!

tom and jerry prt 1 ðŸ˜†
love how asr is fighting his attraction towards her and she has no idea yet!
waiting for next thnks!!