-Clara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I want him to start his own business...or go in to b a lawyer! 😊
Anu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The jobs that Rishi is capable of doing are:

1. He is street smart, intelligent, jugadu... These qualities will help him to be a good businessman.

2. He can start or work in the animation company.

3. He can be  legal adviser to the large firm.

4. He can also work as linguistic.    

As he has never worked under any one, the best option from me is to do business.  As he has some experience in managing Diwan builders.  He has got some idea how it works.  And he can keep his art as a hobby.
Edited by Anu_1 - 11 years ago
Sphari403 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I personally like the Idea of Rishi as a Lawyer, with Radhe being Rishi's Assistant and Indira being the Office Manager. That way she'll manage both the Office and Rishi at the same time.

At least  this way we will get to see Office Romance with some Jealousy of Indira and the morning and evening commutes of Rishi and Indira together.

Major changes in Scenery is needed. I am personally tired of Sharma Niwas.
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
personally i always wanted him to be a lawyer ðŸ˜³
but now i dont mind what job they show him working at, as long as he is working :)
-Clara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I want Indra and Rishi to work in d same office...wat if first Rishi goes to d office for interview and den Indra also goes to d same office for interview...den Dey get a call in d night dat Dey r selected...bt Dey don't know dat both r selected in d same office...next day meet in office and find out dat Dey r selected in d same office...it will b vry nice to c both in same office...v'll get inshi scenes plus if dere is sum girl in d office who will go after Rishi and Indra getting jealous...wow it will b fun to watch! 😉 😳
simplelife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also want him to work as legal advisor as well as artist.