-DevAkshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
GooD MorninG SweeT SweeT NaKshians...😊

We all r vry sad after seeing such boring episodes...but we shld also see d positive side of d tarck also...
chalo aj thodi si hope kre hain ki nxt week we got to see sum cute naksh scenes...plz koi jute chappal mat marna ki maine sab ko hope krne ke liye bola...lekin umeed pe to duniya kayam hai...😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DevAkshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Plz i want activity on dis thread...we hav to increase our cm ranking...
if tday also dere is no activity den i wld not open d morning threas frm tom onwards...
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no yaar aisa mat bolo its good me too waiting for naksh smiling faces and any way next track vl be on duggu but hope ak open her mouth and speak for duggu and want to see nk with her 

really CM ranking very bad v have to do some thing hope v can see dear y day itself mon tue synop agaya dont know what they r going to show today
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just hope they do. but can we really trust the cvs they have been really disappointing us am praying for naksh to get normal and we get good scenes, why are they not focusing on what we want to see ?  
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
hehe i agree lets hope yeh track this week finish ho and some happy moments with cute naksh scenes we get too see lets be positive ðŸ˜ƒ
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
really mazzy where is naksh love care and bonding and their maturity totally missing and they both read each other hearts too where is all that really cv should show some thing new in naksh life always they start one track and always in dilema hw to end dont know what to say

And waiting to see ak speak for duggu becoz next track vl be on duggu hope nk with her and always chandlika yell at ak for not taking care of duggu but want to see ak reaction when duggu fall sick 

Originally posted by: kala_09

really mazzy where is naksh love care and bonding and their maturity totally missing and they both read each other hearts too where is all that really cv should show some thing new in naksh life always they start one track and always in dilema hw to end dont know what to say

And waiting to see ak speak for duggu becoz next track vl be on duggu hope nk with her and always chandlika yell at ak for not taking care of duggu but want to see ak reaction when duggu fall sick 

yes all thats missing looks like cv get temp memory loss near ending track 😆 lets stay positive they rem when they start next track, as this thread is about hopes i will hope next track cv dont disapoint us 😆, we see some good naksh scenes akshi speaking up naksh bonding etc 
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gud morning to all
May be this time ak open her mouth regarding duggu health .
nk also support ak bcz he also know his mom only give more gee to duugu . so little hope for nk support ak

Originally posted by: kumarandils

gud morning to all
May be this time ak open her mouth regarding duggu health .
nk also support ak bcz he also know his mom only give more gee to duugu . so little hope for nk support ak

good morning bro hw r u, i think akshi defo will open her mouth if smething happens to duggu afterall shes the mom, i think cv will show natik sandwitched between g3 and akshara like they are showing akshara currently
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Mariam_

good morning bro hw r u, i think akshi defo will open her mouth if smething happens to duggu afterall shes the mom, i think cv will show natik sandwitched between g3 and akshara like they are showing akshara currently

Gud morng sis s this time nk is sandwich between mom and his wife but he support ak he knows tat gee thing and ak how much love duggu also we expect this one so long nk talk to his mom regarding duggu every time she inter fear with duggu matter its so irritating for us this time she get good lesson from his son I think