KKUSUM INSIDE STORY-Friends Turned Deadly

Anoli thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Nausheen Ali Sardar
Aashka Goradia
Friends Turned Deadly Foes!
While Nausheen's (Kusum) re-entry into Kkusum had become hot news a while back, the inside story is that she hasn't yet been given the nod from Sony's rival channel Star to shoot for the serial. While that hangs in the balance we also heard of an interesting twist to the tale. Aashka Goradia (Kusum's daughter) in the serial and Nausheen were the best of friends at one time. They were inseparable. Unfortunately one day things changed between the two. Nausheen left the serial as she didn't want to play mother to Aashka who is just two or three years younger than her in real life. While Aashka claims that she is only 19 (only recently we found out that she is 21), Nausheen claims to be a cool 23 since the last four years. Although Aashka is slightly younger than her, Nausheen felt that she looked older than her. It is said that when Manasi Roy stepped into Nausheen's shoes in the serial, Aashka and she became the best of friends. Now obviously Aashka is upset over Mansi's ouster and Nausheen's re-entry. Moreover it is also felt that she is feeling highly insecure as the spotlight will now move from her to Nausheen as the Abhay-Kusum romance is said to be the new flavour of the show for obvious TRP reasons

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX
Edited by Anoli - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fingirl thumbnail
lol..wow best of friends and now foes.well Aashka is feeling nasty about the fact that spotlight shifts to KK, well it is supposed to be KK's story right? So romance between her and abhay is welcome by us, viewers correct? And i don't think i want to see Aashka crying all the time..once over Kshitij and another time over Garv...i'd rather watch Nausheen's and Abhay's romance..i think the whole kusum team is really weird at times! 😆
what do u guys think?
anjali.nair thumbnail
It looks that in real life Kali is much better persona than Kumud. 😛

Aashka claims that she is only 19 (only recently we found out that she is 21), Nausheen claims to be a cool 23 since the last four years. 😆 Edited by bluepink - 19 years ago
Kiran48312 thumbnail
thats dumb!! not the article but that . . .  NEVER MIND! ðŸ˜† ok what i think or better yet what i am trying to say is that  i agree with kumud

there we go

I agree with kumud!😆😊
sumaira.daud thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Where's the proof that she's 21?  When she says she's 19 how can they say that she's 21?  And bluepink...you're saying that Kali has better persona?  What about Nausheen?  It says she's been 23 for the past four years!  What is up with brown people hiding their age...or stopping at an age???  IF YOU"RE GETTING OLD THEN FACE IT!!!
kulraj thumbnail
o m g what a shame nausheen is nasty 😡   ðŸ˜¡
cuterawan thumbnail
 AASHKA AND NAUSHEEN WAT LIARS....................NAUSHEEN IS DEFINITELY NOT 23 NOR IS AASHKA 19(YEA RIGHT)😕
anjali.nair thumbnail
sumaira.daud wrote: What is up with brown people hiding their age...or stopping at an age???

What do you mean by that statement? It sounds offensive. 😕
LostBoyz940 thumbnail
Well it looks like the two best friends were both liars(about there age).
smilingstar3 thumbnail
lolll why did Aashka HIDE HER AGE? I mean what's the point?
was age of 19 supposed to make her look innocent??
btw where did you get that article from? just curious