Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iwantitall thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: niksidfan

he shudnt have called out her name...that made her come back to senses..or else she might have kissed it after ripping it open..lol sindhyaa..we are loosing it😃

*Throws chappals at Virat*
Dammit, you need to know when and when not to open your mouth bway!
🤣
Guys today! They need lessons on these things i swear! 🤣
Ahhh dont tempt me niks. M trying to control my imagination from going ne further! ☺️
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

he shudnt have called out her name...that made her come back to senses..or else she might have kissed it after ripping it open..lol sindhyaa..we are loosing it😃

lol...i was actually thinking the same ki why did he call out her name??he shouldn have otherwise more mazaa aa jata...
iwantitall thumbnail

Originally posted by: souhaila

sindhyaa and i was thinking iam the only on.. seems allot of you where in the same condition.. i was like conctrate VIRMAN SCENE btw what a amazing scene.. and the botons on his shirt

blushing runs

*Takes off her thinking cap and starts drooling*

I swear! It was so hard to concentrate on VirMan instead of the chest! ☺️
iwantitall thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrav_virman

lol...i was actually thinking the same ki why did he call out her name??he shouldn have otherwise more mazaa aa jata...

I guess he was trying to say something motivational, but it just turned into pure awkwardness! ☺️🤣
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

*Throws chappals at Virat*
Dammit, you need to know when and when not to open your mouth bway!
🤣
Guys today! They need lessons on these things i swear! 🤣
Ahhh dont tempt me niks. M trying to control my imagination from going ne further! ☺️[/QUOTE]ahah..yes i can see how much u r controlling😛...nest time we shud gift virat a centre fresh..so dat  woh zubaan pe lagaam dalke romance kar sake...😆
mnss123 thumbnail
hard! i know because both are burning hot!!!!
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sindhyaa.

I guess he was trying to say something motivational, but it just turned into pure awkwardness! ☺️🤣

🤣😆.@bold ..omg we are sooo crazyy about them,...gawwsh...love it...still that grin is not going from my face...
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i guess..the cvs thought how can we kill the audiences...they need to saty alive to see more of virman...so dey better end the scene dere
cutyvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

he sensed 2 camera man mustande keep on watching his chest he called her name just for a sake of his own izzat🤣
iwantitall thumbnail

ahah..yes i can see how much u r controlling😛...nest time we shud gift virat a centre fresh..so dat  woh zubaan pe lagaam dalke romance kar sake...😆

Naaaw! How will he kisss her theen? ☺️🤣