Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
According to Wikipedia, it is confirmed that Ayesha Is Pankhudi, but she has lost her memory. Is that true?
Also, can someone give me a backdrop on Rukhsar and Nafessa's character. Please and thank you!
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: brainychild92

According to Wikipedia, it is confirmed that Ayesha Is Pankhudi, but she has lost her memory. Is that true?

Also, can someone give me a backdrop on Rukhsar and Nafessa's character. Please and thank you!

You know you can't fully trust Wikipedia. The content can be modified by anyone without a relevant source. So it's not yet confirmed whether Ayesha is Pankhuri or not.

Rukhsaar, is the youngest daughter of Nilofer. Hailing from Lucknow. She is still in college and wants to pursue a career in acting. This is how she met Harish (who is an actor), and he saw Ayesha at her place.

Nafeesa, is the oldest sister of the three. In the beginning they did not show too much of her character. She was always shown to be miffed with Ayesha, for a reason that is not yet revealed. But yeah, she does have a grey shade to her character; firstly because she always taunts Ayesha in the rudest possible manner (as though Ayesha is not her real sister), and secondly because she is playing the vamp in destroying Rubel and Payal's marital life.

I hope this helps!
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiorRouge.

You know you can't fully trust Wikipedia. The content can be modified by anyone without a relevant source. So it's not yet confirmed whether Ayesha is Pankhuri or not.

Rukhsaar, is the youngest daughter of Nilofer. Hailing from Lucknow. She is still in college and wants to pursue a career in acting. This is how she met Harish (who is an actor), and he saw Ayesha at her place.

Nafeesa, is the oldest sister of the three. In the beginning they did not show too much of her character. She was always shown to be miffed with Ayesha, for a reason that is not yet revealed. But yeah, she does have a grey shade to her character; firstly because she always taunts Ayesha in the rudest possible manner (as though Ayesha is not her real sister), and secondly because she is playing the vamp in destroying Rubel and Payal's marital life.

I hope this helps!

Yeah, I was a little iffy about the wikipedia so I had to ask. So Rukhsar is just bachi, while Nafeesa is a big neg, as she is after tubal... hmm, Thanks for the quick reply :)
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
how pankhudi died?
and is there any hint that ayesha is pankhudi?
Edited by Roopal_ArDi - 9 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roopal_ArDi

how pankhudi died?

Pankhuri died in a landslide when she was on her way to Kullu. She fell from the cliff while talking to Aditya on the phone.

No, so far there are all hints and possibilities that she is NOT Pankhuri.
ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roopal_ArDi

how pankhudi died?

in a recent article.. it was written that ayesha remember the first time she met adi in kullu.. this is a possible hint... 
Here is the link where u can read the article : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4059283
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Got what wanted ðŸ˜ŠEdited by Autumn. - 9 years ago
suvarnak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is der any media gallery PKDHMMPP?
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Can someone fill me up with whatever that has been happening on the show lately? I have only seen till Nafisa sending Adi some letter which says that Ayesha is not Pankhuri. Everyone thinks that the letter is written by Ghalib! I couldn't watch further.

I saw the latest promo, AdiSha got married? 

Please give me a short summary, anyone, pretty please! ðŸ˜³
Edited by Laugh.Out.Loud - 9 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: suvarnak

Is der any media gallery PKDHMMPP?

Also, look through the Pyar Ka Dard Hai Archive Mansion if you need something from the forum.