Thank you Resham

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
For being such an awesome moderator ... surprised why i am posting this after two years? πŸ˜†

Well amongst ourselves we have discussed it many a times but never said it to her ... so today while discussing mods of forums we have been to ... we realized just how awesome a mod she is ... it was in today afternoon ... and right now i just felt like we should thank her ... she deserves it

And eh its not buttering because this forum is hardly active now ... and we don't need to butter her now πŸ˜† so that makes it more apt time to say a Thank You for the wonderful work she has done ... never on this forum did i ever feel she was bias ... I remember i once pmed her about something i was unhappy about (don't remember what now πŸ˜†) but i always felt she was fair and their was so much breathing space in the forum ... it was such a chilled out forum and this forum was not easy at all ... it was full of Harshiya/Harshad/Anupriya haters yet she managed it well

So lets all say Thank you ... I know its very late ... we are sorry for that ... but better late than never πŸ˜†

Thank You Resham for letting us have so much fun and making this forum so open and rocking that you never felt suffocated here!!! ... Just want you to know we may never say it but we do credit you for a job well done!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for always being there, Resham.. πŸ€— We wud never have a mod like you.. You're the best..
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely. I agree, Thank You Resham! We've realised the worth of such mods and now know that it is really hard to find mods that are actually worth the title. πŸ€—
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you resham πŸ€—.you are the best mod
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yep she deserves thisπŸ₯³
I remember being unhappy about our forum DT since they were non forum members and I felt that they cannot really manage our forum well as our forum was not really regular one with so much haters and bashers every new day but she proved me wrong by managing it so well and listening to her forum members first and keeping their views as her top most priority.She was always just a pm away, I dunno how many times I bugged her for one or the other thing and every time she just came to the rescue

Thanks for being such an awesome DTπŸ₯³ Thanks for letting us enjoy every moment in the forum and still does
Thanks for letting us have our own space and liberty to discuss anything and everything
IF really need moderators like you
Edited by SunShine_A - 11 years ago
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh yes, Resham has been an amazing mod. So thank you Resham πŸ€—
BizzyLizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Resham, you gave us -- all of us, whether we liked HC, APK, RT, Supriya, whoever -- space to breathe...and despite all the vitirol we recieved from different groups you managed things so well...you rock!! This forum wasn't easy  to manage but you made it look effortless!! You were easy to reach, your responses were always quick and though you didn't watch  the serial you were observant enough to see both sides of the coin and make fair judgement. Without you this forum wouldn't have been half as fun and in fact TL  forum is one of the few forums we always go back to from time to time, even after the show has been over for over two years.Edited by BizzyLizzy - 11 years ago
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanku u resham~! u r indeed an awesome mod! u r d best!:)
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree with everybody.  Thanks you Resham. You are awesome moderator.

I wish we get unbiased moderator like you in every forum.
-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thankzz Resham!!!!!!!u really deserve dis