Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
It was their 1st performance so they did well. The highest was 27 I think.. so just 3 marks more. I'm sure they'll rock, cause they have potential.. and that chemistry. 😳
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heyy add me too... I really love her as Anandi😊
I missed her dance yesterday😭...
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly guys...I loved her performance too. It was so mesmirizing and so beautiful. She looked stunning in each and every shot. She and Deepak make a wonderful couple. 

BTW, i wonder which bollywood couple will Prats and Deepak pick up for next week's performance..
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey anyone have link of pratyusha dance... 
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
saw her dance in episode 2 and god she was AMAZING!!!!
love her<3 do add me
Khushi. thumbnail
Guys , i am really sorry but i dont have any idea about the video link . I guess you should check out the Video link that is posted by the video updater of JDJ :)

ghoshmedha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
add me in 2...pratz wish u all d best...❤️
*mittu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Add me in. I loved Pratyusha's performance on sunday. It was very graceful and much better than lots of other performances. She is lucky to have Deepak. He is very hard working.

I feel Pratyusha, Jayati and Gurmeet have the toughest job this season as they are doing daily soaps along with JDJ. Every one else gets 8 to 10 hrs every day to practice. 

I was surprised coming to JDJ forum and finding almost no excitement abt Prats performing. I thought we had more anandi fans than this😕.

I also like the fact that she is not hyping her anandi persona too much and keeping a low profile in the show. That will create a more impact when she improves. I hope she goes on to win this show.
Khushi. thumbnail
@Mittu- Yes, her performance was awesome and i too liked the fact that she didnt hype the fact that she is Anandi. And exactly, rightly said..there is definietly lesser support for Prats in this particular forum but everyone in the BV forum are also supporting her ...plus more and more people are joining this AT as the days are passing. i am sure we will ahve many more Prats supporters as the days go by :)
*mittu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi.

@Mittu- Yes, her performance was awesome and i too liked the fact that she didnt hype the fact that she is Anandi. And exactly, rightly said..there is definietly lesser support for Prats in this particular forum but everyone in the BV forum are also supporting her ...plus more and more people are joining this AT as the days are passing. i am sure we will ahve many more Prats supporters as the days go by :)

You know I am a bit miffed that JDJ is hyping and putting every one in particular molds. Gurmeet - the hero, Bharti - the fat one, Jayati - the saas, Giaa - the bahu, Madhuri - the dancing Diva. I know this is a popularity contest more than talent but same fat jokes and auntyji remarks and hero comments put me off. And Jayati is not even that old. She is younger than Madhuri

I am really thankful that Prats does not refer to anandi everytime and graciously accept compliments without lingering on it. Love her. She has improved her acting in leaps and bounds in BV from her debut. I am sure she will improve here too.

On other notes OMG Pratyusha is so petite and small. With all the lehengas and heavy chunris and jewellery in BV she doesn't feel this small. Very cute😊