Posted: 11 years ago
Note :
Please guys, one thing i want to clarify in the first place is that this is NOT a bashing/criticising post.. This is just an introspection im doing to keep us busy over the entire weekend.. i don't want to read comments like no matter what YR is still the best and blah blah..🤢
i know im sounding rude, and im sorry for it, but i don't want to argue on a point to which even i agree.. i hope all of us understand the fact that YR is very dear to us, but we need to face the reality now..
no offence to anyone intented..😊

1. Deviating from the original concept..
it's been 3.5 years with YR and coming to think of it now, YR has deviated from it's original concept, and that too BIG TIME..🤢
i do agree that it is a family show and every relation is important in a family.. a few of us are loving the bro-sis bonding, but even bigger fact than this is that it was not a bro-sis or any other relationship that attracted us to this show.. it was for Naksh that we watched the show and some of us, including me, always will..
all other relations are okay if they show it in moderation, but prolonged periods of bro-sis and other realtion just kills me..🤢
the concept love-after-marriage.. i know Naksh are in love now, but that doesn't mean there's nothing to explore now.. it's high time CVs start concentrating on Naksh and their baby, rather than all this..
im not against this Naitik-Shaurya tiff track, i just want it to be Naksh centred.. i mean, i want the story to weave around Naksh, and not Naksh to be weaved around in the story..
i watch YR only for Naksh and when they do not appear together, it's very disappointing..

2. Crap editing..
Gosh.. the editing of this show is pathetically poor..🤢 and mind you, it's not JUST about chopping of Naksh scenes..
i hate it when they show Maheshwari's and Singhania's one by one if they're talking on a similar topic.. i just cannot relate to it.. infact, it gives me a headache..🤢
i sometimes feel a break in the story because crucial scenes are just chopped off..🤢
CVs, please take note of this..

3. Hopeless Naksh/character assassination..
Naksh are hopeless these days.. just hopeless..🤢 not even their patch up is shown upto the mark..😡 yesterday, i was really hoping that Naitik would say something to Akshara after he bashed Shaurya in front on G3.. but nahi.. he didn't do anything of that sort.. just Akshara ke kandhe par haath rakha and the scene was done..
woww i mean.. story of a couple, and they don't communicate..😡

and i loathe it double when the strength of a character is killed just to move the story further.. 😡 be it Nandini, Mohit, Rashmi, Naitik, Akshara or any other member in the house..

4. Even more hopeless screenplay..
i just have no words for the screenplay, except that i detest the way scenes are shot.. the camera angles are really good in YR.. it never appears as if you're watching a show.. 😃 but screenplay is what disappoints me..

5. Costumes and looks.. (credit Pari Di a.k.a pari1508)
a lot has been said about costumes previously..😆
i want to convey the same.. change the looks of the leads ASAP.. please, creatives.. experiment with Akshara's hairstyle, bring in new wardrobe for Naitik. do everything to make them look appealing on screen..😊

P.S. Do NOT bash, please.. YR is very, very dear to me and everyone on this forum, but i want it to be perfect in EVERY sense..😃 im sorry if i hurt anyone with this post, im sure you all know it wasn't my intention..😊

Regards..❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: shreyastalpade

Other than akshara all are useless especially naitik. No bashing it's my point of view. Has watched the show only for akshara. akshara had to suffer a lot from this mother yet when she opens her mouth he comes and stops her.

There is no respect for her. only when she obeys all the orders which he gives then he calls her "best wife" otherwise he only lives to blame her

IF AT ALL THIS ISN'T BASHING,
well.. i disagree strongly..

have nothing more to say..😊
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the nice post kamudi I agree your points.   I like YRKKH show very much its the family show .so our cv tells every Small thing how it ll react the entire family members . this one is the news for our cv give to us how to manage this type of situation , in real life some truth make some times hurt for people but tat one is good , likes tat our show is near to real life its gives good one of end I love YRKKH AND NAKSH
shurtiekta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think yr is best nd i also watch it for naksh nd my inner feeling says that d story will focus on naksh soon aur jaise akshara ko shaurya ka dard dikha naitik ka bhi dikhega .. Hope for d best!!
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
every word that you have written is correct and yes yr is still the best show and i too thought after saba mumtaz comes back the show will get better and we will get more naksh scenes, but was wrong i just wish they read our comments and wish they make changes but no dont think that will ever happen, wish someone writes to them we want naksh romance and them to be the focus, we dont get any loving scenes plzzz concentrate on nakshplzzz  
Kumaran..
Agreed..😊
i want to say that if CVs sometimes take that oppurtunity to show that YR is JUST a show, they should keep in mind what we want as well..😊

Shurtiekta..
2nd, hope is what is keeping us tied to this show, really..😆
Edited by moonlight08 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vim916

every word that you have written is correct and yes yr is still the best show and i too thought after saba mumtaz comes back the show will get better and we will get more naksh scenes, but was wrong i just wish they read our comments and wish they make changes but no dont think that will ever happen, wish someone writes to them we want naksh romance and them to be the focus, we dont get any loving scenes plzzz concentrate on nakshplzzz  

there are people to write to the Creative Team.. but they just don't seem to listen..😭😡
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
YRKKH is the best. Yes it is. I am not saying this because I am fan of it but I watch all these shows on color sony zee star plus life ok. And to me as a viewer of all shows, I still think yrkkh is one of the best show on television. This track and phase might be little bad but it is better than most of the shows tracks going on television so yes it is one of the best shows on indian television industry till now which is itself a great achievement 

Originally posted by: Saraella

YRKKH is the best. Yes it is. I am not saying this because I am fan of it but I watch all these shows on color sony zee star plus life ok. And to me as a viewer of all shows, I still think yrkkh is one of the best show on television. This track and phase might be little bad but it is better than most of the shows tracks going on television so yes it is one of the best shows on indian television industry till now which is itself a great achievement 

truly, it's going on for 3.5 years now is commendable.. it makes me feel proud that im a YR fan..😃

not the track, but the phase yess, is a little low and i want YR to get out of it soon..😊
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just hope the trp dont go down and i hope next track is concentrating on naksh and duggu and no drama,