--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Oh well  Wah Wah Good epi

I was smiling cheek to cheek in Cliche Heaven๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.    If they threw any more Symbolism Pies in my face I would have to take an antidote for sugar overdose.  But my Monu is smiling and on some cloud far up in some stratosphere and I can even deal with the Cliched Pitch, the Stoic Newcomer and Supersonic Epi just to see him smile and be a contented cat๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Monu Khush toh Hum Khush๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This week has seen Monu so Khush that next week will see him super dukhi of this I am confident๐Ÿ˜†.  This track is reminding me of the Behemouth ride at Canada's Wonderland.   A thrilling fast paced ride where you alternate between G Forces, Gutty Exhilaration and an overwhelming Desire to puke while screaming at your neighbour who may or may not be a stranger.   30 Days on the Behemouth NBT is going to give me enough heartburn to match Monu's burning heart.  Bhagwan Bachaye in zulmi CVs se.

Today's epis Paisa Vasool moments were mostly Chicken Soup for the Soul Moments๐Ÿค—

Monu Heals

Aww... bas just awww.   I am so glad that he was pampered and taken care of like a baby.  Somebody should treasure this boy after the near fatality he has lived through without unnecessary drama and theatrics.  The doctor has A MASSIVE THUMB๐Ÿ˜•.  Once I saw it I thought I was looking at BIG FOOT and he kept giving the thumbs up sign to poor Monu.

Guru is THE BEST!!  ๐Ÿค— Mohan was leaning on him so trustingly in the healing scenes.   I felt like the Rabta song was playing for these two.

Monu Prays๐Ÿค—

What a faltu dude. Actually sho sweet.  He prayers in conversational mode.  That is always the most heartfelt communication to Him.  Good going beta. The annual occurrence was heartfelt.

Monu and Doc DoLittle๐Ÿ˜†

Ok.   Cliche to a fault.  Obviously, we are not going to get past the Cliched image of NRIs in this track right?  Purelle, Coffee, Face Wipe...  all that was missing was the request for Aquafina not tap water.   They even gave him the Stuffed Shirt Ivy League Academic Look with the golf sweater and the collared shirt and chinos. The only thing missing was the spectacles.  

The dude is so perfect he is starched from head to foot.   I wanted to ruffle his hair just so for fun.   Monu was amused by this specimen but so not impressed.  Best of Luck to Megha. I could not live with Doc DoLittle for 5 mins!!!

Monu was in full form with his Monugiri and thank god for that.   Even poking fun at his own shakal to loosen up Stuffy Shirt.   The actor should be commended for making the character so classically uninteresting. Kudos to Khalid.

Monu and Nanhi๐Ÿค—

Precious ...and with that I shall stop and Lord, if nothing else, at least do not let these two split.

Renu and Prospective Grooms

Renu fed up.  Megha rejected all?  Akhir use chaiye kya?

Lafange ki tasvir dekhi hai Renu Rani?  Same to Same.  Sirf nam badal ke lekhe ana. 

Megha ' The Lady that Protested too Much   - CONTINUED SECTION๐Ÿ˜†

No analysis required.  Just observations

June 13

She saved a bloodied hanky and farmhouse pictures in her almari instead of washing the hanky and destroying the farmhouse pictures now that she is clear about her lack of relevant feelings for Monu.  Ms. Neat freak who sweeps courtyards in the night has not washed a bloodied hanky but has KEPT it with her clean clothes in an almari under lock and key. Huh?????

June 14

she cries when she heard his voice unexpectedly and then proceeded to scold him for having a one track mind that makes him oblivious to his surroundings and got him shot the other day. Huh???????

June 15

Ms. Not Even Friend and Hamdard was staring at the empty window of Mohan and crying Huh???

Then staring and empty chair and crying Huh???

Then looking up at Monu and Nanhi with Stoic Disapproving face BUT showing no signs of ACTUALLY going into the house Huh?????  Why?  Does Nanhi not know the way to come home?  Are you guarding the fort? No? Then Huh????

Enough said, no analysis required. Just observations.

Hope

Edited by --Hope-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Well a good writeup and i may not be wrong to add that whole episode was paisa vasool and i think they are showing this guy as a too perfect guy to rile up megha as she nowadays prefers walking disasters like mohan and i think they are trying to show that it is better sometimes you dont know truth and if it comes out it can shatter you and i feel for poor amar as he has gone completely out of picture as megha tv only catches mohan signals 24x7 and on top of that mr clean has also arrived so amar will be consigned to memory in distant corner of the meghas heart and for a change indu was civil today
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear Hope...
So beautifully written, as beautiful as today's episode.๐Ÿ˜†

Loved everything you have written and agree with you...๐Ÿ˜†

The only depressing is that Mohan's heart will break soon, can't imagine how will it be.

Waise, did you observe the scene, where Mohan calls for his chavanni, when both Megha and Nanhi turn to look at him, Mohan actually winked at them... particularly to whom ??? not clear...
๐Ÿ˜†
--Hope-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mumbaiindian911

Well a good writeup and i may not be wrong to add that whole episode was paisa vasool and i think they are showing this guy as a too perfect guy to rile up megha as she nowadays prefers walking disasters like mohan and i think they are trying to show that it is better sometimes you dont know truth and if it comes out it can shatter you and i feel for poor amar as he has gone completely out of picture as megha tv only catches mohan signals 24x7 and on top of that mr clean has also arrived so amar will be consigned to memory in distant corner of the meghas heart and for a change indu was civil today

this dude wipes his lips with face napkin after drinking water๐Ÿ˜†

monu likes his fingers like a kid after eating spicy indian food and then is NEVER SHOWN washing his hand.  he proceeds to touch his hair with unwashed hands, proceeds to buy Nanhi's raffle tickets with unwashed hands๐Ÿ˜†

stuffy ties his laces  Monu does not๐Ÿ˜†

yes I think the REALIZATION OF DIFFERENCES will hit megha in the face just like the CVs are hitting us with SYMBOLISM in the face

enough said
--Hope-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohan-sun-na

Dear Hope...
So beautifully written, as beautiful as today's episode.๐Ÿ˜†

Loved everything you have written and agree with you...๐Ÿ˜†

The only depressing is that Mohan's heart will break soon, can't imagine how will it be.

Waise, did you observe the scene, where Mohan calls for his chavanni, when both Megha and Nanhi turn to look at him, Mohan actually winked at them... particularly to whom ??? not clear...
๐Ÿ˜†

what's your name honey?

thank you

Monu is a tough kid and a survivor.  he will be fine. rest assured.  good things happen to good people

don't worry.  Nanhi and jiji and guru are on his side.

I most definitely saw the daredevil wink๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  I REPLAYED the WINK 10 times. Monu is so incorrigible.  Uske yehi harkate dil pe cha gayi.   I want to laugh loudly when Is ee him doing stuff like that.  So bold and cocky.  Next week he is going to go back to throwing books and chaddars  at Guru ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And, paisa vasool segments of your post ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: --Hope--

I was smiling cheek to cheek in Cliche Heaven๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.    If they threw any more Symbolism Pies in my face I would have to take an antidote for sugar overdose. 

This track is reminding me of the Behemouth ride at Canada's Wonderland. 

Monu Heals

The doctor has A MASSIVE THUMB๐Ÿ˜•.  Once I saw it I thought I was looking at BIG FOOT and he kept giving the thumbs up sign to poor Monu.

Guru is THE BEST!!  ๐Ÿค— Mohan was leaning on him so trustingly in the healing scenes.   I felt like the Rabta song was playing for these two.

Monu Prays๐Ÿค—

Good going beta. The annual occurrence was heartfelt.

Monu and Doc DoLittle๐Ÿ˜†

Ok.   Cliche to a fault.  Obviously, we are not going to get past the Cliched image of NRIs in this track right?  Purelle, Coffee, Face Wipe...  all that was missing was the request for Aquafina not tap water.   They even gave him the Stuffed Shirt Ivy League Academic Look with the golf sweater and the collared shirt and chinos. The only thing missing was the spectacles.  

The actor should be commended for making the character so classically uninteresting. 

Just darn sleepy right now and hitting the sack, but will be back tomorrow with productive more to say. For sure. It's on my weekend to-do list - thanks for the post Hope ๐Ÿค— Made me grin alright!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
--Hope-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: without-fathom

And, paisa vasool segments of your post ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Just darn sleepy right now and hitting the sack, but will be back tomorrow with productive more to say. For sure. It's on my weekend to-do list - thanks for the post Hope ๐Ÿค— Made me grin alright!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Jzee ๐Ÿค—

yes weekends are great for this purpose.

do come.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Hope--

what's your name honey?

thank you

Monu is a tough kid and a survivor.  he will be fine. rest assured.  good things happen to good people

don't worry.  Nanhi and jiji and guru are on his side.

I most definitely saw the daredevil wink๐Ÿ˜†  I REPLAYED the WINK 10 times. Monu is so incorrigible.  Uske yehi harkate dil pe cha gayi.   I want to laugh loudly when Is ee him doing stuff like that.  So bold and cocky.  Next week he is going to go back to throwing books and chaddars  at Guru ๐Ÿ˜†

Hi, U can call me Meera๐Ÿ˜†

I have read your posts in others'  thread... and I have always liked them... Good to see your independent post here. its pleasure talking to you, will continue tomorrow... now its too late.๐Ÿค—bye...

BTW, what's your name dear??๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by mohan-sun-na - 11 years ago
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hope ... sirf date change karay, title nee?  ๐Ÿ˜†

Well written, all i will say is opposites attract and Megha might realise she does not want a replica of herself in personality.

Btw ...  i must say you loyally love your boys 
๐Ÿ˜‰  ๐Ÿ˜†
--Hope-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohan-sun-na

Hi, U can call me Meera๐Ÿ˜†

I have read your posts in others'  thread... and I have always liked them... Good to see your independent post here. its pleasure talking to you, will continue tomorrow... now its too late.๐Ÿค—bye...

BTW, what's your name dear??๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love your ID ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank You

Just Hope, coincidentally๐Ÿ˜ณ

come tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ƒ