Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: babylissLady

Yes...Kavya, Sekar and Banu are in big trouble!!

Did see Cherry evil smile when his mom came to visit him and Kavya was there... 🤢 I jus hate I feel like I'm gonna stop watching this serial for some time and then continue later when Kavya's situation gets better...😕

Exactly dear its so irritating to see Cherry now win with his cunning situation towards Kavya and Sekar couple..😡
Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shalins thumbnail
Yahhh!! 👏 Kavya knows the truth now, I wonder wat she is gonna do??😍
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Yahhh!! 👏 Kavya knows the truth now, I wonder wat she is gonna do??😍

Yes dear its gonna be a bad turning point in Cherry's life..😃 and hope Director Kumaran has some thrilling suspense for the viewers..😉 I feel Sekar will reveal all the truth in court by Kavya's help..😕
Shalins thumbnail
Cherry admitted the truth to Kavya's father... 😲 Edited by babylissLady - 11 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Cherry admitted the truth to Kavya's father... 😲

Yes dear it was a very thrilling scene..😲 hate Cherry to core..😡 But Deepak acting was good..👏 and lets wait and see wat is gonna happen next..😕
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
friends just saw the new promo . . got just glimpse while surfing channels . . did you all see it? if so please tell me
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeffy

friends just saw the new promo . . got just glimpse while surfing channels . . did you all see it? if so please tell me

Yes me too saw the promo here it is..😃

Selvam discuss with Nandhini on becoming the association leader and she tells him to participate in tat election but in home Archana says he does not know proper english and no need to participate in becoming the leader and Selvam shouts at her for discouraging him and uses one line tat other woman enourage him and Archana is shocked to hear tat..😕

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Kavya and Sekar are released and now free..😃 As i guessed earlier Sekar got help from Kavya and revealed the full truth in court and made the inspector arrest..😊

Iam very happy the same way Cherry too must get caught in police for all his bad ideas..😈

But i hate Cherry's mom she still dont believe Kavya and trusts her son more even after Kavya proved her justice in court..😡
Shalins thumbnail
Yeah ur right hun 😉 can't wait for cherry's arrest.  He's gonna be eating kali in jail 😈

Cherry's mom...I've hated her since the beginning.  She jus turned little good when Kavya started barring a baby...😡

Oh yeah...and when is Archana gonna have her baby come out?? 😕