Cherry's mental state...

Posted: 11 years ago
I'm loving this revenge track of kavya and banu's husband 😆😆 
@babylissLady

Yes dear well said me too agree its really funny to see when Cherry gets scared of death and gets fooled everytime..😆

Sorrimuthu Cherry deserves this kind of mental torture punishment from his wife Kavya and Banu's husband for his cruel mind and killing of Kavya's sister..😈

This revenge track should be successful to Kavya and make Cherry a mental patient forever for all his sins done..😡😳
yeah...now I get it when tht poli astrologer said Cherry will live up to 90 years as a mental...🤣 
Originally posted by babylissLady

yeah...now I get it when tht poli astrologer said Cherry will live up to 90 years as a mental...🤣 

Exactly dear..🤣 the way u said now is so hilarious on tat poli naadi josiyam..😆😆😆😆
I'm excited to see wat sekar is gonna do to cherry...  😕 😍

I'm excited to see wat sekar is gonna do to cherry...  😕 😍

Yes dear its very thrilling suspense when Cherry is sleeping wat can Sekar will do i dont have any guess its shocking surprise..😲 me too waiting..😍
lol...it was soo halarious to see Cherry sleeping in streets today 😆🤣

lol...it was soo halarious to see Cherry sleeping in streets today 😆🤣

I was waiting for ur comments dear..😆😆😆

Yes it was very funny to see him sleep like drunkard in streets and all call him loose mental..🤣 Sekar did a perfect job with tat chloroform..👏

athuvum nalla snore pani sleeping...🤣🤣

but really he did look like a mental in the hospital chasing tht guy...poor tht guy!!

athuvum nalla snore pani sleeping...🤣🤣

but really he did look like a mental in the hospital chasing tht guy...poor tht guy!!

Yes u are right he looked pity when he said iam not mental but at the same time he looked so funny when he was sleeping and got hit in head by one man and chased him..😆😆