Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: babylissLady

ewww... i jus hate selvam character ðŸ¤¢

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
adelaide1994 thumbnail

Brace yourselves everyone. I think Im going to write what everyone wants to hear about how this serial is run...

i cant stand cheriyan anymore. What completely bugs me is how they changed himf rom being a caring guy into a complete ruthless and remorseless serial killer just because of his company starting to fail... It makes no sense and Im just disturbed by it. He stabbed his own wife when she was pregnant... The way hes become... is so sickening. No one does a complete change in personality like this and thats what mortifies me. Ive NEVER seen someone with this much bloodlust and sociopathical since Aadithya from Kolangal... At this rate.. why not just make Cheri kill Archana, Selvam, his mom and everyone??
You would think that this is a parallel universe where its Cheriyan's evil twin brother and not him doing all this bloodspill. Cheriyan makes Nandhini look so tame its not even funny. Nandhini atleast shows SOME human emotions. Cheriyan has none of that; he doesnt care who dies and wouldnt hesitate to kill a newborn child if it meant getting money. I would have been happy if he had just turned into a thief. Company failures do not bring someone to a serial killer mentality. Its just not possible for someone like him to change like this overnight.
After what we witnessed on friday, I hope Cheriyan dies in the most brutal manner. He doesnt deserve to survive and rot in jail. He is beyond retribution and should fuffer for stabbing Kavya in cold blood. Im sorry, but i just cannot accept that Kavya is dead. She WILL SURVIVE(or else, there is no point for any of you to be watching this) and I hope she learns that this guy should die and not suffer in jail.
I know i sound emotional, but i just cant take how wretched the writings are by the director. Why didnt Sekar do a thing when Cheriyan's baboon friend came to beat him?. He just stood there... Thats what really cruciates me to no end...

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Its a great torture..🤬🤬🤬🤬
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Cherry got arrested its a big relief for all the viewers today after so much of dragging..🥳
Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetyGreen

Cherry got arrested its a big relief for all the viewers today after so much of dragging..🥳

wat cherry got arrested??? HOW??? when did they show it??
SweetyGreen thumbnail

wat cherry got arrested??? HOW??? when did they show it??

Oh did u missed the episodes??😳 Kavya sends the evidence to the police through Banu's husband Sekar mobile and Cherry is given life sentence by the court and now Kavya stays in Archana Selvam's home..😊
Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh...😲 i jus saw she had the newspaper in the hospital and Sekar was saying cherry got arrested...did they show getting arrested?? 
SweetyGreen thumbnail

oh...😲 i jus saw she had the newspaper in the hospital and Sekar was saying cherry got arrested...did they show getting arrested?? 

Yes dear it was the previous episodes police will enter Cherry office and arrest him and his abroad partner in crime..😳
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sivagami in jail.. but why???? sorry friends missed a lot it seems..
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeffy

Sivagami in jail.. but why???? sorry friends missed a lot it seems..

Coz Dheena gave false complaint against Sivagami and her husband for kidnapping Priya's son from them..😳