Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Style Factor Poll Verdict: Madhuri Vs Sridevi

They're forty plus and fabulous and were the reigning queens of the 80s. And now they're back with a bang. Style Factor asked its readers to vote for the actress who they think will be crowned the comeback queen between Sridevi and Madhuri Dixit. Here's who they chose…

Madhuri Dixit! 73 per cent of our readers voted for the Dhak Dhak goddess, who will be seen in the sequel of Ishqiya titled Dedh Ishqiya in 2013. 

Sonni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suzi_b

They're forty plus and fabulous and were the reigning queens of the 80s. And now they're back with a bang. Style Factor asked its readers to vote for the actress who they think will be crowned the comeback queen between Sridevi and Madhuri Dixit. Here's who they chose'

Madhuri Dixit! 73 per cent of our readers voted for the Dhak Dhak goddess, who will be seen in the sequel of Ishqiya titled Dedh Ishqiya in 2013. 

Wohooo Suzi thanks for sharing:)) SHE deffo is far better than Sridevi!!! Oh Man today she was looking AWESOME!!! wowoow 

Sonni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suzi_b

They're forty plus and fabulous and were the reigning queens of the 80s. And now they're back with a bang. Style Factor asked its readers to vote for the actress who they think will be crowned the comeback queen between Sridevi and Madhuri Dixit. Here's who they chose'

She is simply the BEST!!:) Today she looked Far better than Sridevi!!:)))) and her dance was WOWOWo :) Suzi thansk for sharing!!:)
suzi_b thumbnail
I can't get over her Lavani...was so beautiful & namkeen too 😉

Perfect Mads...with her perfect dancing...

She is the best ever...no one from past or present generation comes close to her...

Madhuri Dixit is the best !!!!... Beauty, acting & dancing...she's her own competition...❤️
suzi_b thumbnail
Will be posting the lavani vid as soon as I get it...😆

Now that Jhalak is over...

All MADHURI DIXIT fans...plz join us in the Madhuri Dixit FC for continuing the Mads madness...her bollywood comeback coming up soon...

suzi_b thumbnail
Desi-Girl Mads😉...from Saturday's epi...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LensXpw7E80[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by suzi_b - 11 years ago
suzi_b thumbnail
Perfect...This is it...Blockbuster👏

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6i8U33duQY[/YOUTUBE] Edited by suzi_b - 11 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Both Sri and Madz looked good in JDJ, though haven't yet seen the epi, but frm the promos saying that. But even if I discount the fact tht I'm baised towards Madz, Madz still ended up looking the better of the 2 in all aspects.

But ufff some1 has opened a thread on Madz and Sri and some1 posted tht Madz looked jealous of Sri!!!😡 Yeah of course she would be,wouldn't she? I mean Madz has been in the wilderness for 15 years right?😉 Don't understand Y instead of highlighting Sri's good points, Sri's fans belittle and degrade Madz?
suzi_b thumbnail
Sorta similar thing on twitter😆

Jhalak is a Madhuri Dixit show...for 2 seasons now😆

I wld say Sri fans r very insecure...after Mads' dhamakedar lavani...today now they r rubbishing Mads' look, height,...even going to the extent of calling her dumb & tht she shldn't speak...someone even called her faturi...I dunno if it means anything...even if u try to ignore...seeing such rubbish being written does make a normal person angry...😡

I checked in the morning & in the evening too...same rubbish going on...what nonsense😡

But anyways Mads stole the show y'day with her sheer presence & that superb lavani...so actually feeling sorry for the losers who are trying so hard to make her look bad😆😆
suzi_b thumbnail
Some tweets for Mads (@MadhuriDixit1) by the Jhalak family...😊

@kjohar25

Will miss #jhalak and the entire team of BBC and Colors!!! They were amazing!! And absolutely loved being with@MadhuriDixit1 and remo!!!

@gurruchoudhary

@MadhuriDixit1 it was a pleasure getting chance to perform in front of you. Will miss the #jhalak days. Will miss u and ur perfect.

@karan009wahi

@MadhuriDixit1 thnku fr everythn mam..it ws great wrkin under ur guidance

@Rashami_Sandhu

If you want to learn humility and grace, which adds beauty to a lady it is @MadhuriDixit1 all the way.. Feel #blessed to have worked with u!