Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anishetty01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vrush_

what is the repeat telecast timing of the saturday's episode to sunday?????

I think it is mornign 10.30
ashlatore thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Link for SBB this week where they showed JDJ (GC technicals I think)
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ashlatore

Link for SBB this week where they showed JDJ (GC technicals I think)

C.I.D. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey! Cn anyone gv me the link of audio and video of the title song of the show? Plzzz
JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey can someone please give me the episode where rashmi and deepak dance to the song "roshni se" from asoka, and they are dressed as statues and come out, dance, and then become statues again. I think the concept was earth. I cant the performance. Can someone plese give me a link to the performance and just tell me which episode it was?
vgiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can you help us understand the online voting.. each voter is allowed to cast 99 votes using their gmail or yahoo or facebook or twitter or Colors login. They said logout of Voting before voting again...I dont think that works..some of the contestents have more international fans than others.
We do not have a way to vote other than online one.
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JCluvs srk

hey can someone please give me the episode where rashmi and deepak dance to the song "roshni se" from asoka, and they are dressed as statues and come out, dance, and then become statues again. I think the concept was earth. I cant the performance. Can someone plese give me a link to the performance and just tell me which episode it was?

It was Week 14 Episode with the theme 'Colours'. Episode 21 which aired on 25th August.

For the link check the Video & Written update Archives.

Me_Anonymous thumbnail

Originally posted by: vgiri

Can you help us understand the online voting.. each voter is allowed to cast 99 votes using their gmail or yahoo or facebook or twitter or Colors login. They said logout of Voting before voting again...I dont think that works..some of the contestents have more international fans than others.

We do not have a way to vote other than online one.

Apparently only 100 votes can be casted using one e-mail account. So a person can cast more than a 100 votes as long as they use separate e-mail accounts to cast their votes. That's all I know myself. I don't think they have telephone or other form of voting other than through their website for International viewers.
Edited by Me_Anonymous - 11 years ago
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
What song did Rithvik, Isha and Gurmeet perform on for Sunday 23rd September Episode?

Originally posted by: Me_Anonymous

What song did Rithvik, Isha and Gurmeet perform on for Sunday 23rd September Episode?

Isha: Ali Maula, from Kurbaan

Rithvik, Gurmeet, can't remember, thought it was more instrumental, or may be I simply couldn't focus on the song with all the special effects 😆
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago