prernade thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

In Alissa's wonderful awesome post today there is the idea of an epic catfight between 'Tara and Manyata ala UV-Aryan

Ok read my OS on this epic catfight !!  Credit for the emoticons goes to Alissa :

Imagine Royal catfight mein suddenly TAra looks at UV and getting a half dazed expression on her face with lips slightly parted says  'Manyata hum haar gaye tum Aryan rakh sakti ho ' ADvancing towards UV she says ' Humare raste badal gaye hai..hume hamari nayi manzil mil gayi hai ' ..She goes to UV bows down and holding her hand ahead she say #Yuvraj Udayveersingh aapki mangetar ko to naya ashiq mil gaya hai..hamare mangetar ko humne aapke liye chod diya hai ..What say ..shall we tango ? '
Manyata who was advancing towards Aryan/Akash suddenly goes like a red tamatar says ' #Oh teri  #'and charging towards Tara says  'Yeh hamara mangetar hai aur hum Jaighad ki hone wali Maharani hai...Yuvraj Udayveersingh , Jaigadh aur DEvgadh in sab par hamara raj hai..Tumhari zurrat kaise hui hamare mangetar ki taraf apna haath badhaneki. ..Abhi maza chkhati hoon .. #Haan nahi toh #

And again both starting pulling each other'S hair now they are fighting for uv instead..

In all this ARyan /Akash has a #W*F# expression and says ' Ek baar phirse main Yuvraaj Udayveersingh se baazi har gaya  '

Ok this was my original os ...EXtensions to this os merely for entertainment purposes based inputs from my dear forum friends :
OS EXTENSION PART 1 with inputs from  Khawaunju

J is watching all this and suddenly realises that tables have turned she had got manyata here today so that manyata ka patta hamesha ke liye kat jaata but seeing Tara and M both fighting it out for uv she goes into a fit of rage . Twisting her face in a weird way with anger , pointing out her fiinger in trademark J manner, bursting with anger and jumping head on into the fight she says
 ' Tum dono se pehle humne UV ko pasand kiya tha ..hum J hai Rajkumari Jainandini , .hamari choice pe jo haath daale woh paida hi nahi hua hai..udhar tum dono ka loverboy Majnu  khada ha ..jao uske paas. UV sirf hamara hai ..I tell you  ...'

OS EXTENSION PART 2 with inputs from Shals9

While  this catfight was going on Aryan was staring at UV ..suddenly he knew why girls in the vicinity fainted when Yuvraj Udayveer made an entry...heknew why the sun shined, the stars twinkled , the sky was blue, night followed day and day followed night ..he knew why he existed  ...the magic that was Udayveer had finally gotten to him ...He walks toward the 4 people ..UV was wondering when these crazy girls J and Tara would stop their funny act so that he could take his Princess home and ask her in private if she really meant what she had said..Devgadh, Jaigadh and Yuvraaj Udayveersingh peh toh uska raaj tha lekin kya Manyata par Yuvraaj ka thoda bhi raaj tha..had she finally fallen in love with him as he had predicated ages before that Na Na karte Manyata ek na ek din usse pyar kar hi baithegi...was this the D day...? While Uv was coping with his inner turmoil ..Tara , Manyata and J were looking at each other angrily ready to go for the kill ...
ARyan then with a sharati smile in his eyes , bites his lips looks at UV with half closed come- here eyes, twiches his eyelashes Bobby Darling style and says ' Manyata aak tak mein zindagi mein sirf harta aaya hoon ... iske pehle ki mein apne dil ki baazi hamesha ke liye haar jaaon sab ke saamne mujhe kuch kabool karna  padega '
Manyata looks at him guiltily as she remembers her promises to Akash..With a heavy heart afraid of hurting Akash her ex-lover boy she says ' Mujhe maaf kardo Akash , mujhe abhi abhi ehsaas hua hai ki main UV se pyaar karti hoon ..farz nibhate nibhate kab udayveer mere zindagi ka humsafar ban gaya mujhe pata hi nahi chala ' She then looks at  UV in his eyes and says 'udayveer aaj main saaf dil se keh sakti hoon   ..Hum aapke dil mein rehte hain aur aap humare..haan nahi toh '
While Uday's lips form into a cute half smile and his eyes look  at his princess half wondering  whether his ears have failed him or has the earth suddenly stopped revolving...that he has got such a direct confirmation of his princess'S feelings that too after a complete rejection of Akash the one person jo uske zindagi kas nasoor ban gaya tha...
Akash interrupts everybody  saying ' Hum tumhari nahi Udyveer ki baat kar rahe hain.. Hum bhi Yuvraaj Udayveer se pyar karte hai..sacha pyar karte hain.. '
At this Uday, Manyata , Tara and J all look at Akash with dazed eyes and a W*F eypression ..

Aryans adds on .. 'Us holi fight waale din se hamare man main kuch kuch hota hain. Jab tum apna white kurta phadh kar mere paas chal kar aa rahe the.. aur maine tumhare strong biceps aur muscles ko dekha tha tab se  Woh scene baar baar hamare mind ke widecreen par 70 mm HD 1080 p mein rewind hoke phir se play kar raha hai..lekin hum iska matlab nahi samajh pa rahe the. Aaj jab phirse tumne apni fighting skills se hume impress kiya tab  Hume us pal ehsaaas hua ki meri actual feelings kya hai ...Chodho kal ki batein kal ki baat purani.Hamein apna lo! Hum  tumhe kabhi bhi kissi aur ladki ya ladke ke liye nahin chodenge!!  after all main AADMI HOON AADMI SE PYAAR KARTA HOON.. '
Hearing this Tara and Manyata both faint while J and UV keep staring at Aryan as if the y can't believe their ears ...
End of Scene.

Ok Guys this was it..last killer Aadmi dialogue credit goes to Alissa and last extension scene where Aryan explains how he fell in love with UV credit goes to Shalini ...
do read and leave ur responses..this is the first time in my life I have written an os hope u all enjoy it

Edited by prernade - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alissa345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hahahhahahaha...omg...this is epic...bechara majnu...once again lost badly..even taara ditched him..lmaoo..no value i tell you...๐Ÿ˜‰
alright so i'll try to put the emoticons...i'll get to work right now๐Ÿ˜‰
aslsifjsdlvjmdi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
haaahaha lol superb gal u created it even i was jus mentionin som1 to create it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ dis senario wuld b a sight to see n wat if J jumps in hahahahaah den it ll b icing on da cake 
alissa345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prernade

In Alissa's wonderful awesome post today there is the idea of an epic catfight between 'Tara and Manyata ala UV-Aryan

Ok read my OS on this epic catfight !!
Imagine Royal catfight mein suddenly TAra looks at UV and getting a half dazed expression on her face with lips slightly parted says  'Manyata hum haar gaye tum Aryan rakh sakti ho ' ADvancing towards UV she says ' Humare raste badal gaye hai..hume hamari nayi manzil mil gayi hai ' ..She goes to UV bows down and holding her hand ahead she say #Yuvraj Udayveersingh aapki mangetar ko to naya ashiq mil gaya hai..hamare mangetar ko humne aapke liye chod diya hai ..What say ..shall we tango ? '
Manyata who was advancing towards Aryan/Akash suddenly goes like a red tamatar says ' #Oh teri  #'and charging towards Tara says  'Yeh hamara mangetar hai aur hum Jaighad ki hone wali Maharani hai...Yuvraj Udayveersingh , Jaigadh aur DEvgadh in sab par hamara raj hai..Tumhari zurrat kaise hui hamare mangetar ki taraf apna haath badhaneki. ..Abhi maza chkhati hoon .. #Haan nahi toh #

And again both starting pulling each other'S hair now they are fighting for uv instead..

In all this ARyan /Akash has a #W*F# expression and says ' Ek baar phirse main Yuvraaj Udayveersingh se baazi har gaya  '

Alissa I don't know how u get those cute monkeys if u read this os and are willing to put in the monkeys / emoticons at the right places would love it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by alissa345 - 11 years ago
prernade thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khawaunju

haaahaha lol superb gal u created it even i was jus mentionin som1 to create it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ dis senario wuld b a sight to see n wat if J jumps in hahahahaah den it ll b icing on da cake 

J jumping into the fight says ' Tum dono se pehle humne UV ko pasand kiya tha ..hum J hai Rajkumari Jainandini , .hamari choice pe jo haath daale woh paida hi nahi hua hai..udhar tum dono ka loverboy Majnu  khada ha ..jao uske paas. UV sirf hamara hai ..I tell you  ...'
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
HAHAA- I can picture it! And UV staring at them all going... "Did that just happen?"
aslsifjsdlvjmdi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prernade

J jumping into the fight says ' Tum dono se pehle humne UV ko pasand kiya tha ..hum J hai Rajkumari Jainandini , .hamari choice pe jo haath daale woh paida hi nahi hua hai..udhar tum dono ka loverboy Majnu  khada ha ..jao uske paas. UV sirf hamara hai ..I tell you  ...'

yes n three of them fightin like hell n UV shocked to see them fight A wonderin wat does gurs see in him even?? wats wrng with me?/ lol ๐Ÿ˜†
n u remeber all those UV gf suppose dey too were passing by then wat wuld hab happened?? lol ๐Ÿ˜† dan double dhammall
alissa345 thumbnail
hey check out i put the monkey emoticons๐Ÿ˜‰
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is epic. I cn imagine manyata, aryan nd jay face. Poor manyata na ghar ki na ghat ki. I will salute to cvs if they show something like this bt unme itna mind kaha. Loved it.Edited by pritus - 11 years ago
prernade thumbnail

Originally posted by: alissa345

hey check out i put the monkey emoticons๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks a lot..those emoticons really spice up the narration..wonder if u had an emoticon  where Manyata goes a complete red tamatar seeing tara and uv