Anushka spoke the truth about Pradeep, the pig!

MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh the gall of this idiot, telling people to shut up about Jatin and Mona possibly getting married. He can't even fathom the idea, and in the meantime HE IS LIVING IN THEIR PLACE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!

Anushka earned a little bit of respect from me today calling him out on his crap! Telling him he wants "ladoo" in both hands! It's clearly he doesn't respect women but today he proved that he will also used his kids as an excuse to get what he whats. How dare he think that Mona should stay unmarried, alone forever? Who the hell does he think he is? I wouldn't even say he's her friend. And when he mentioned his "connection" with Mona, I wanted to punch him in the face. Dirtbag!

I get that Anushka has self-respect and confidence. Now she needs to get enough self-respect and want more for herself than this loser. Same goes for Mona. Hope she realizes she deserves better than this pig, this chauvinist, and get on with her life.

I swear at this point, the only ending I want for this show is for both Mona and Anushka to end up with someone else and Pradeep to end up alone.  In my opinion, that's what he truly deserves. I used to think Anushka chose him, she deserves him. But now even for her, I want better than Pradeep.
Edited by lolo234 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For once the serial did not give me much to complain about.

I liked the fact that Mona also took a stand as to what about she wants.  No one seems to ask her.  Everybody decides for her.

And Anushka, today was really great, for once she called out on that slimebag and mirrored to him exactly what he was saying.  Now if only she had packed her bags and left from there asking that slime bag to make up his mind once for all would be the icing on the cake but alas she stayed back!!!

Finally I saw the ladies stand up for themselves.  kudos to both.
unniknairtcr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i also liked the way anushka almost slapped on that man s face.he will never allow mona to get marry,how dare he say that ! if  only mona spoke like that on his face,i truely wish!!!!!