Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starzyasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the update and the link... :)
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
...thorughly intoxicated I am after reading this..

better late than never, but i am glad to have found this tale...you have weaved it brilliantly! The dynamics of politics, and its effect on relationships, and individuals...the magnitude of it all has been depicted with perfection...I wish I had been part of this journey while you were writing it, but will surely join in on Tainted now :)

...oh btw special mention to the gripping, intriguing factor in your words..you play with them so well..right from chapter 1 to the end..just like most I also thought that Khushi was out having an affair with arnav, but bam it was shyam...and then, what she shared with arnav, payal, and aman...brilliant...and then, their son, salute to him for standing for his mother and giving it back to his father, who I still hoped had understood the plight of his wife, and not left her at that point...and he did because he didnt love her enough...and now khushi loves her son more...poetic and so ironic ;)

brilliant again! it was a great read!!
tanvigarg02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey came to know abt ur FF through some recommendation list...

Read in one go...Its an amazing piece of work...I just loved this FF..
Loved how u portrayed politics...The line "dont love you enough" seriously had high impact...loved the way you end...and also epilogue (always for happy ending)

u r an outstanding writer...keep writing..will read ur other works also

BARUN-myladdu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hun i m nt able to access ur blog...hlp plz...
anaidama thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This comment has been in my draft folder forever. This is the first story I read on this forum. And I had saved this comment weeks ago to post it later when I had some time on my hands. Lot of stuff was going on in my life and never got around to even posting it over here. 

Anyways. 

I am drained. Completely. 

What a story! I dont think I can ever get enough of this.

I personally preferred the way you finished the story without the Epilogue. But the Epilogue is also well written. I love this Khushi. She seems very familiar to me. I dont know if I am saying this out of loyalty to the first story I loved on this forum, but she does seem like the kind of person I would want to be friends with. She is loyal in a twisted sort of way. A quality thats very rare in this world we live in.

Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter One:

Wow! Interesting!

We know the woman is Khushi. But who's the male? I don't think it Arnav... I think Arnav is her husband...

So is Khushi cheating on him?!

Politics, huh?

Can't wait to read more :)
Edited by Titaliya_AP - 11 years ago
Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Chapter Two:

Yippe!! I knew that Arnav couldn't be the man from chapter one. Also I didn't find him the get cheated on and not find out types :P

Seems like they're in this together! And in love!?

Loving this!
Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Chapter Two:

Hmm... Khushi seems to have a past.

Also she seems more ASR types in this.

Arnav is always incomplete without his guilt :P

Damn, NK too?
Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Chapter Four:

I knew! I just knew that NK didn't want that from Khushi. Lol jalebis ^_^

Love how Khushi knows who she is and what she can do. Anna's characters is quite intriguing as well. :)

Hmm, ASR seems to want his wife... Well truly be his wife and open up, be able to trust him, lean on him, etc etc.

Khushi Kumari Gupta/Singh Riazada. The number of selfless acts she's done compared to anything else I longer than her name.

Shashi Gupta needs a reality check. His daughter is marrying who appears to be the shadiest man in Delhi and that's fine. But he can't see it when his so called second daughter practically gives herself away for him. He doesn't seem like such a smart politician.

As for your note, it's human to err. It's not real if the human is just too perfect. Khushi may be selfless, but she has her share of flaws as well.

Thanks for the amazing story.
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@arisai: Nyc story!!!!😊