Thanx for giving us such extra ordinary & unique work,keep it up 👍🏼
anumber1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just read #5. Great update!
rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL...it's funny😆...wud be interesting to watch how Arnav( the BODY one) deals with office 😳and how Arnav (NOT the BODY one) deals with Khushi😃...I mean Arnav...okay whatever...😕..thanks for the pm
gobinavam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow,good starting dear👏❤️
Nisa6 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update, i enjoyed reading  it 😃
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg ...this is too funny...absolutly loved it ...continue soon...
Mariam.Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Hey guys, really sorry again for the late post, but i have guests staying over and hardly got time to write, i haven't even proof read this one but hope you like it, please leave your feedback, i will try to post sooner :) do leave suggestions, buddy me if you want pm's :P

Arshi/Arhi - Inverted

Chapter 6

Khushi walked into the office alone, Aakashji had left for his work, obviously thinking she's the Laad Governor himself. She was scared; she had no idea what to do next; she smiled at an employee who bumped straight into the door way, shocked.

Damn, that Laad governor never smiles; he's a Rakhshaks how can I forget, she was lost in her thoughts, when none other than Lavanya Kashap (Arnav's girlfriend) walked over to her.

"Umm...nice look ASR, no coat? You look more hot" she winked at Khushi, who stood motionless so Lavanya continued "anyways ASR, guess what? That Chamkili is late... I knew she was gutless and will lose, I mean no one dares stand against you, right na?" she smiled at Khushi.

Khushi felt bad, she wanted to tell her that she was not gutless and was not scared of that stupid Arnav Singh Raizada but she decided to keep shut and simply frowned. It seemed to work.

Lavanya looked at her once then continued again "ASR..." but before she could say anything, the front doors of the office burst open and Khushi received the shock of her life.

There in front of her stood, she, herself, wearing her night dress (the one she wore when Arnav and Khushi shared bed in the episodes), her hair a dirty mess and glaring angrily at her. It was really weird to look at herself as a third person; but she had to admit she looked nice fuming in anger.

'''''''''''''''''

Arnav saw himself, wearing black dress pants and a black shirt with a black tie and... no coat? She was ruining his persona, it felt really strange to look at himself like that but he knew it was Khushi Kumari Gupta, and he felt his anger rise up.

She was standing with Lavanya, frowning at him as if nothing was wrong; he gave her the deadliest glare he could muster and then moved forward. Grabbing her from the tie he dragged her to his cabin, ignoring everything and everyone. If Khushi Kumari Gupta wanted to be a man then he was going to treat her like one.

He pushed her onto the chair and then closed the distance between them, his face inches away from her (which was really weird 'cuz it was his own face); she could tell he was fuming with anger. His voice dangerously low "you've crossed the limits Khushi Kumari Gupta..."

Before Khushi could respond he roared "EXPLAIN YOUSELF DAMMIT!" damn that squeaky voice, it loses all the impact! 

Khushi was sacred, how was she to explain anything, she had no freaking idea and the worst part was it was creeping her out looking at herself yelling at her.

There was a knock on the door and an employee entered.

"Sir please sign these..."

"GET OUT... NOW!" Arnav roared.

The employee stared confusedly at Khushi then at Arnav and left without another word. Arnav turned to Khushi.

"What the hell have you done now?" he asked her, eyes throwing daggers at her.

'''''''''''''''''

Lavanya stood in shock did Chamkili just dragged ASR to his cabin? What just happened? 

She looked around; everyone in the office had stopped working and was staring at ASR's cabin. She could not believe what she saw.

ASR was sitting on his chair, she could not see his face and that Chamkili was...Yelling at him?

'''''''''''''''''

Khushi was listening him yell at her, it was the weirdest experience of her life. it was like listening herself yell at herself and tell herself how she had purposely switched her body with him because she was a gold digger and wanted to take over his company, it was beyond confusing.

She was still trying to digest the fact that her body was switched with his and he seemed least bothered about that, he kept on insulting her and calling her cheap lowlife. How could a man be so shallow?

For someone who claimed to be Bhagwan himself why can't he switch their bodies back huh? She had had enough of it. "Enough!!!" she yelled back at last, it was impressive her voice came out so loud and commanding, it definitely shut him up. " I don't give a damn about your stupid company Mr Raizada..."

He interrupted her, "then how the hell do you explain this Khushi Kumari Gupta?" he pointed at her and then himself. "You seem to have an answer for everything right? What do you have to say now?"

"It's all your fault Mr. Raizada, not mine, you caused the blasphemy when I told you to stop... Gods must have punished you..."

"Oh really? And you get rewarded with my body, for teaching me?" he asked sarcastically.

"I'd rather die then ask for your body as reward" she replied equally furious now.

"Then why don't you get the hell out of it? He yelled again.

"I DON'T know how to" she yelled back, Tears of frustration escaping her eyes. Why the hell doesn't he understand?

"Don't show me those crocodile tears Khushi Kumari Gupta, I want my body back and I want it now, I don't care what you do and how you do it."  With that he walked out of the cabin, shutting the door behind with a bang leaving a crying Khushi behind.

''''''''''''''''

Lavanya watched as Khushi walked out of ASR's cabin shutting the door with a bang, she walked over to her.

"How dare you Chamkili..."she began but got cut in the middle.

"SHUTUP Lavanya, not now..." she said and walked past her to the conference room, leaving a completely bewildered Lavanya behind.

That Chamkili is getting out of hands, 1st ASR now with me? I'll teach you a lesson...she decided, with a cruel smile she walked over to her sidekicks (Sim and Pam)

"Girls... we have someone who needs to learn some manners" no body messes with ASR or Lavanya Kashap she smiled.

'''''''''''''''''

Chapter 5: page 38

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS

Do not copy,steal or post anywhere else! The following story and all the chapters belong to Mariam.Ejaz. Anyone found stealing will serve consequences!
If you want to post my stories on Facebook then ask me for permission and credit me.Do not post anywhere else without asking me.

My index is on the link below

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3068044

Edited by Mariam.Ejaz - 11 years ago
kyunki_iloveu thumbnail
another gr8 update
cant wait to read more
getting better and better
:)
--BumbleBee-- thumbnail
You updated finally!!
From next time, give us longer updates, pleeease!!! 
Can't wait to see where this leads to! 
Update soon..
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lavanya is in for so much trouble.. it was funny khushi's body yelling at khushi's soul.. hahahahhahah...