Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

I also hope k ye AT active rahe..ShivSati AT to 20 pages bhi cross nehi kia tha..πŸ˜†

we just have to wiat and watch dearπŸ˜† 🀣Edited by .Reshama. - 11 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukhi...

Don't worry Reshu it wl remain active coz everyone hav started liking dis jodi...πŸ˜ƒ

am gonna have a good time here too=]
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
MOHARIKA!Achcha naam hai!gosh i cant wait ne more to see dat episode dude!kitna postpone karenge ye log?roz KAL dekhiye KAL dekhiye kehte rehte hain πŸ˜‘ yaar mujeh AAJ dekhna hai! πŸ˜³ ab aur intezaar nahi hota πŸ˜›
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

^ Feel free to use :D 

Picture credit to Subha =]
chanda925 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 I just hope that today they bring in Sonarika. I mean yesterday, they threw hints at the end. *fingers crossed*. I want her to come today. 
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
@Chanda: Mee too! I don't want them to rush the marriage track but I want Sonarika to come soon! Like today <3 Mahadev has been missing from the show for too long :(
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
theyll bring her today im more than sure...but i think the Kaamdev track may happen in the middle of next week!
.Reshama. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SilverFlames-

@Chanda: Mee too! I don't want them to rush the marriage track but I want Sonarika to come soon! Like today <3 Mahadev has been missing from the show for too long :(

i know i miss m so much..dunno what will happen to me when am gonna see him after so many days..i think am gonna faint for sure..can soemone plz take me to the hospital..need to visit DR.Mohitwa !!!Lmao!!!🀣
chanda925 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SilverFlames-

I don't want to rush the marriage track either but I just want Mahadev out of his Samadi. I mean it has almost been TWO WEEKS since Mothit has said a word and OMG I miss Nandi. I want Nandi out of his statue form too. So, I hope they bring in Sonarika today so the show would shift from the depression state it is in right now to lighter state which it was when the show started. 
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
@Shruti: I don't mind that because I don't want them to rush the marriage track or anything. They should show it properly :) 
About Kamdev! I was shocked that Indradev mentioned him so soon yesterday :O I hope they take it a bit less rushed. Then again they will need a episode or so for Kamadev burning-Rati's plea and then Mahadev's vardaan

@Reshu- 🀣 Dr.Mohitwa makes it worse 🀣