Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
wait a sec...dinky is sneha?😕..iam confused really..and lolz...in one of my posts i said sumthng like iam jealous of his girlfrend sneha!!:D...lol..never thot she'd be here tlking to ppl😃...if dinks is sneha..thts so cool..haaa sooo damn lucky..i'd wanna see how u look😳
sa*ra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chillyflakes

Dunno about the others, I am 101% sure that our Dinky is Iqbal's Sneha.......

Don't ask me how, but I am quite, quite sure about it!

Not that it will matter one bit to me, if Dinky turned out to be our Dinky, and not IQ's Sneha, we will love her just as much!😛

lol ...me 2 chilly ...how abt say 110% 😆

...but as 4 our luv 4 dinky ...well thats unquestionable ...she's our girl 1st then angad's 😉 ....so her connection wid him wud hav no impact on how we feel 4 her ever ..mwah

N05H1N thumbnail

even if dinky u r sneha...it wouldnt change the way this group feels abt u 😊

u are FIRSTand FOREMOST Dinky to us and we luv u for tht.

the fact tht u 'MITE' 😉 (since u wont clarify 😛) be Iqbal's girl will b secondary.

OBVIOUSLY we're ALL soo jealous lol but we knw tht at least Iqbal knws how to pick his girl. u seem a gr8 person and the fact tht Iqbal sees this too shows tht he is even greater than we thought 😊

wish u all the happiness

mwah

sugar plum thumbnail
I AGREEE!!!!! LOVE YOU DINKS!! 😆
ash.attitude thumbnail

ummmmmm...okiezzz dinku..temme ur last name atleast..sneha..wat??..now dunt make it khan caz its not official..lolz..😃...and wat place u from..ur name sounds south indian?!?!?..and wat u do..i wont ask ur age but i know ur not more then 25 😆!!..ok..so many questions for now..damn...how lucky r u dear?!?!?

ash

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

oh wow Dinky is Sneha  👏 👍🏼, that's gr8. Thanks Chilly, Sugar for this info. And yeah Dinky, like others I must say you rock and so does your or rather our 😳  IQ.

Cheers

Lata

kool*kariya* thumbnail
u mean dinky u r surd n parsi  ( BTW wot r surds and parsi ?????😕)
kool*kariya* thumbnail
oh ur punajbi 😊 cool same here im also punjabi!!!
ash.attitude thumbnail
ok next time sneha..do us... IQ and ur fans a lil favour..wen a pic of IQ is taken sumwhere..jus pop ur lil head in! 😛...its ok..u dunt have to explain it to IQ..its a secret between u and the I-F ppl here 😆 lol... Edited by attitude.ash - 19 years ago
angadsidolgirl thumbnail

Is this true. Cant believe it. Ur so damn lucky Dinky. Plz tell us if u really are Sneha.

Angadsidolgirl