Role Reverse, every thing out - Fake and Reality

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Folks,,,, 

I Loveddd today;s episode ... I know many are missing lack of SurYa scenes, but i can deal with the drama ... 

I loved how Vikram for first time didnot Deny He lied and went out and for first time he didnot say Meena did the drama and he was innocent πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ ... and when he heard his mother ask , if he was aware of meena;s part in sending her to PS, the disbelief . Stammer and his struggle to admit his wife could think or do anything like that and he openly said with stammers that his wife could not do it , his support and love came out in front ... 

Then his confession to his mother that he had did everything for his wife as he loved her and show cased it in disguiseπŸ‘πŸΌ... 

When he went to Meena it was Real Vikram , no make fake and when he said She lost his trust , it was no faking and his out burst ... 

I liked this confrontation btw him and bhaboo, it was role reversal for him as Suraj used to see same situation and all ... that was how bhaboo behave when she is upset with suraj ... 

Again , no long beating , and every thing had been SIMPLE //////// 

PPL in General apart IF πŸ˜‰ always wanted Bhaboo to tone down her voice, when she did they expected same treatment πŸ˜†... talk about change ... πŸ˜† 

One of memorable episode of DABH ... 

Love

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx a lot J πŸ€— I missed the episode 4 power problems! Vikram didnt break my expectations. I was sure he will behave this way from the time I heard him saying Meena he wont forgive the one who sent Bhabho jail ever. The guy must has got smashed & shattered knowing it to be the one he loves most😭! But he can neither change fate nor the fruit of Meena's actions. Poor hen-pecked boy!!! Now Meena has to travel long way to regain her "aye ji". J did Bhabho tell everything him in detail😍???Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 11 years ago
bud2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh God still  bhabo need to feel guity she excused Vikram , he supported his Wife in many lies , She ignored , them ,  πŸ€’  still a biased Character !!! 

She was seeing only Police report , What abt other wrong deeds that he did  , if it  is not Vikram  , she pin-points  them  πŸ€’ and uses rude words ..   

She also need to confess atleast to her heart !!! this lady need to change in hurting other Parents Upbringing !!!  B4 pointing some one she has to point herself , her Upbringing , her intelligence , smartness is only upto words !!! πŸ€£  .  It is like an Empty Box which makes Noise .. πŸ˜† 

I hope from  Now Bhabo is gonna behave like a Spined Lady , respecting other without feeling cowardness and insecure seeing others !!! 

i guess good time has come on story line ...

Edited by bud2012 - 11 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
It was Good Jam, even Meena confessed she did it out of anger and all, yet she lied of that preggy in precap πŸ˜†

For a change, Suraj didnot interfere 
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: breezy

It was Good Jam, even Meena confessed she did it out of anger and all, yet she lied of that preggy in precap πŸ˜†

For a change, Suraj didnot interfere0β€ž2

ridiculous!!! Dint Bhabho peel her skin off??? Thank God, Suraj dint interfere. Or else thing could've been something else.😊
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was able to skim the epi today will watch it properly later - but I also really liked today's epi! Vikrams disbelief was portrayed brilliantly and it was great to see real genuine vikram - tho I can't stand it when they slap people but that is his characterization =/

Anyway - vikram had said it before that he will never forgive the person who sent Bhabho to jail ... Meena has now officially lost her partner in crime ... Wonder how things change with the baby news ... I think everyone will think she is lying ... So trip to the docs is def going to come up ...

So yea a good epi ... And one thing I also liked Bhabho somewhat toned down (she was talking straight to their faces and not parading around the aangan as usual...)

And surya scenes will come - this drama was necessary! And the cvs are handling it well!
TitansFan thumbnail
True Sidz... 

Gautam was brilliant as Vikram today 

his actions Yday clearly proved bhaboo that he was never innocent, which she sort of pointed out and he honestly confessed ... 

Agree that Meena lost her crime partner πŸ˜† but a kid can do wonders πŸ˜† , again Meena was Spot on with that ... 

RSKM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice post! @ breezy and enjoyed all the following comments as well!

Was truly a very good episode.
Suraj was a silent spectator to the whole episode.
Bhabo was very good! The way she handled Vikram and Meena was simply superb!

Just hope SurYa clear the  nitty gritty things amongst themselves ASAP regarding what each other know of Vikram and Meena
DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode(12th June 2012,episode no.211) was very very nice..The way all of them acted,is truly applaudableπŸ‘..especially Neelu Vaghela (Bhabo) and Gautam Gulati (Vikram)...Seriously...I just LOVEDDD the way Gautam emoted today..His acting TODAY was amazing!!!!Hats off to both of them...πŸ‘πŸΌ This is also one of the reasons why DABH remains on top..It's because of these kinds of actors!!!! "Diya Aur Baati Hum" & "AnIka" are truly the BEST..⭐️ β­οΈ
aaisabadat thumbnail

Originally posted by: breezy

For a change, Suraj didnot interfere 

Meenakshi's pragnancy is not fake she is really pregnant