ssrryyy sryy m late
bt was'nt onl9 
srry agn 
awesum concept nd amazing cs ğŸ¤—
continue nd pm😊
arsha.kriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
IT IS REALLY NICE..SHULD CONTINUE N THANK GOD TAANI IS NT THERE...
---Shailu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amezing one twinkle !!!!

Start kr jaldi 1st chappy !!!

Waiting fr it eagerly... !!!

Ab kr bhi de update...ruka ni jaata !!! :P
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I'm sorry guys i couldn't reply to ur commetns but i have liked them. Now without any more bakwaas enjoy the update. Its pretty long enough.

Chapter 1:

It was tiresome Monday evening but the club was completed filled  with people. Few people celebrating some special event, some just hanging out with each other whereas others spending a happy time with their boy friends/girl friends. The dance floor was filled youngsters. Those who don't kniw hw to dance were also rocking the dance floor with their crazy moves. Almost every one was tapping their feets on the songs played by the dj.

Out of all those people there was a gang of 11 friends in one of the corner of the club. All of them were very happy as two of their friends had become one today and they had come here to celebrate this as after lot of hurdles their friends confessed their love to each other. All of them were happy and were spending with each other.

Suddenly the dj started playing "pehla nasha". The crazy atmosphere on the dance floor changed into a calm and romantic one. Every one was deeply looking into their partners eyes. The gang also shifted to the the dance floor except one. He was standing there looking at every one aspecially his two best friends swayam and sharon who had become swaron today. Swaron were beautifully swaying to the music deeply lost in each others eyes expressing their love to each other.

He was looking at them and thinking when will his lady love enter his life??? Wen will he dance with her so passionately. He had danced with many girls till now but didn't feel any thing special while dancing them, it was as if he was just casualy dancing with them without any chemistry without passion, feel or love. It was just a dance.

He was smiling at all the couples present. His chain of thoughts were disturbed a girl's voice.
G:hii rey(gives him a hug)
R:hey hiii...(pauses for a second) babes.
R(self talk): dude wats her name. Gosh u again forgot her name. Vicky was rite i shouldnt make so many gfs i hardly remeber any of their names. Oh wait shez girl friend no. 20 ya rite n her name think rey think...ya her name is Rina.)
R:so hwz u rina
Ri:im gud par tum aaj kal bahut busy hogaye ho kitne din ho gaye aur tumne mujhse baat bhi nahi ki.
R: nope babes aisa kuch nhi hai i have always time for u.
Ri: awww dats so sweet of u

She was continously blabbering some thing and rey was thinking hw to escape from there. To add misery to his problem another girl arrives there.
G:hey rey
R:hey sanjana
R:(self talk):wow dude tujhe toh iska name yaad hai very gud. Lekin kuch bhi kar ke yahan se nikal nhi toh yeh dono tujhe paka dengi. Kya karu???

Suddenly both the at the same time asked rey for dance.
S and Ri: rey come na lets dance dekho kitna romantic song play ho raha hai. Rey was confused as whom to dance with. Before rey could say anything both the girls started quarreling that rey will her with them
R:umm girls tum dono decide karo who will dance with me tab tak mai drink lene jaata hu. Saying this he left from there.
R: phew mai bach gaya nhi toh aaj yeh dono mera dimaag fry kar deti.

All this was observed by the gang and thought to themselves iska kuch nahi ho sakta. Rey was silently having his drink looking here and there. While he was having his drink a girl wearing a short frock with her hair open came and approached him.

G:hey handsome wassup
R:hey gorgeous wanna have a drink.
G:sure. Rey bought that girl a drink and they both were flirting with each other for quite sometime. As soon as the music changed the girl went away from there. All the couples viha, swaron, nimmi, rimar, n bharat-vishakha(i dont know their combi name).

The girls went back to their table and boys went to the bar to get drinks for their respective gals. All the boys met rey there.
Sw:saale tu fir shuru hogaya
R:kya
Vi:apna flirting ka job.
Bh:abbey tu ek ladki ke saarh nahi reh sakta
R:arrey guys mai kya karu meri jitni bhi gfs hai vo bilkul bhi vaisi nahi jaise mujhe chahiye.
Ni:toh bata tujhe kis type ki ladki pasand hai?
R:hmmm meri love of life has to be beautiful from outside as well as from her heart, agar highy society ki na ho toh bhi chalega, she has to be very sweet and innocent jiski aankhon mai dekh kar mai kho jaaun, jise pehli baar dekhne se dil mai kuch ho. And most importantly she should love me and not my money and status unlike my faltu ki gfs.
Sh:arrey waah rey tumhari choice toh bahut achi hai.
R:tum log kab aaye??
Vish: jab tum apni miss perfect to describe kar rahe the.
Sw:acha chalo guys lets get back to the table.

All of them get seated back on their seats. As soon as swayam sat he received a call.
Sw:hello
Ca:hii swayam kaise ho
Sw:toh finally tumhe meri yaad aa hi gayi
Ca:sw aisa kuch nahi hai. Tum jaante ho mai tumhe kitna miss karti hu.
Sw:hmmm even i miss u sooo much. Tumne iss waqt kyu call kiya?! Koi problem hai??
Ca:nahi bas yeh kehne ke liye call kiya tha ki kal mumbai pahunch rahi hu.
Sw:tum mumbai pahunch rahi ho matlab tum already mumbai ke liye nikal gayi? Saying this he stood up excitedly. All of them were listening to his convo patiently.
Ca:haan 1/2 hour mai meri flight hai.
Sw:dats great mai tumhe kal pick up karne aa jaunga but achanak se mumbai aane ka plan kaise??
Ca: kya karu swayam har pal mujhe uss incident ki yaad aati, colg jaun ya ghar par rahu hu sab kuch mujhe uss din ki yaad dilate hai. Isliye maine socha dehradun chodkar tumhare paas mumbai aa jaun. Tumhe koi problem toh nahi
Sw:yeh tum kaise baat kar rahi ho mujhe kyu problem hogi tumhare yahan aane se aur tum mujhe batati kyu nhi aakhir kya hua uss din.
Ca:swayam plzz mai comfortable nhi hu plzz uske baare mai baat mat karo it hurts me more. Ab mai rakhti hu meri flight ka time hogaya hai
Sw:okk byee...love u
Ca:love u too

The phone call ended and immediately sharon spoke
Sh:tumne love u kisko kaha? Kaun hai vo ladki??
Sw:sharon relax aur vo ladki bahut special hai and guys mai bahut hi zyada khush hu
R:kya hua tu itna khush
Sw: haan meri sis Kriya aa rahi hai
Vi and nil: teri sis par teri toh koi sis nhi hai
Sw:arrey vo meri cousin hai par meri own sis ki tarah hai. Guys kya hum plzz jaldi dinner kar ke ghar jaa sakte hai vo kya hai na ki mujhe usse kal pick up karne jaana hai aur usse kiye kuch gifts bhi lene aur mai bahut khush hu mai usse pure 6 months baad mil raha.
Gang: sure

They had their dinner and heeded back to their respective homes.

Precap:kriya's entry...

So hwzz it??good or back

Do give me ur view..hit the like tab and comment plzz

NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Really Nice One :D
Thanks For Pm ğŸ˜³
---Shailu--- thumbnail
Res*

Unress*

Dhinka Chika..reyyy eee !!!

Well main kya bolun...???
Am speechless after ur mindblowing update twinkie !!!!

Kya idea and thought process hai tera...really commendable writing !!!

I think this is the bestest of ur wrks till now !!

So,Congo !!!

Waiting for next update eagerly...

Update krde jaldi se...cuz main 19th june ke baad offl9 rhungi...

Plz mee liye...apni sweets ke liye 19th june se pehle update kr de...

Muaahh !!! :*
Edited by mEgical_arsha - 11 years ago
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing update mannu.
loved it.
So Rey ki perfect gal ane wali hai.

yup dats so nice.

Kria ki entry kare ke end nahi kar sakte thec kya???'😡

Wonderful update.
Thanks forb pm.

Do update next part soon aur thoda lamba bhi.

dvmishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just loved it. Nxt update jaldi karna plz.
Black_Stone thumbnail
 awesum update twinkle 
luvd it 
waitin fr kriya to cum ğŸ˜Š
update soon