Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vicky91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i really want to become a member in this Fc...i luv Prachi..she really rocks...and i watched the movie saamy before this..that is really fabulous movie...heroine role is very nicely scripted...Prachi will be really notice well through this movie...even the actress Trisha gain name in Kollywood industry through this movie...Gd luck prachi...🤗
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
YAY!!! The new FC started!!! Thank god! I'm super excited about her next 3 releases. AND OMG!! Her and AB and Shahid are so cute!
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm eagerly waiting for her movies. Love her!
Vanice thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
a big thnks to purnima for the new prachi fan club...patiently waiting for prachi's three movies...love u prachi...
-purnima- thumbnail

Prachi Desai bags Sanjay Dutt's film

Sanjay Dutt has been gearing up for the solo venture after a long time. He will be playing the lead role in the Tamil remake of Saamy. Vikram did the hero character in the original. Later it was remade in Telugu as Lakshmi Narasimha with Balakrishna and was successful in both the languages.

With South films doing well in Bollywood Sanjay Dutt opted to do this remake. KS Ravi Kumar is going to direct it. Prakash Raj plays the villain. He did the same role in Telugu version too. Finally Prachi Desai has been finalized as the female lead in it.

Sanjay Dutt wanted to cast Priyamani in this role, but the unit has decided to go with Prachi Desai as she has good image among the multiplex audience. This film will start rolling from July 15.  

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This is so exciting!!! This girl is going places! I really wish she works with Ranveer, Ranbir, and Shahid in the future as the main lead. Fingers crossed and OMG!! How cute is this?!

Edited by sweet coco - 11 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
What event was this?! She reminds me of a young, Hollywood starlet in this dress!!! Awww...gorgeous!😍

-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

What event was this?! --this is last years filmfare awards  😃

She reminds me of a young, Hollywood starlet in this dress!!! Awww...gorgeous!😍

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Thanks Purnima!!! She does look fantastic!!
Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the new FC PBG - Temptations2