SPLITSVILLA WINNER AND NEXT EPISODE SPOILERS

Kishan2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Vroon and Jasmine won the show!!! Beat rupa and Paras in the finals...

Proof Vroon tweeted that "shooting first show on mtv after splitsvilla"

Mtv offered a show to host to winner of splitsvilla..

PLZ COMMENT ON WHAT U THINK ABT THW WINNERS AND WHOM DO U THINK SHOULD BE THE WINNER>>

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I kinda knew that Vroon's gonna choose Jasmine but Roopa chose Paras?! I hate tht guy !
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dint like Paras...my fav was Rishabh..If nt him Rupa should have chosen Nitin...happy for Vroon and Jasmine though...
shri kannan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
according to the promos, i think that selecting the final partners will be in the format of a contest...
where the king will select one person to save and queen a person. Whoever wins the task can go to the finals with the person of their choice and the loser must go with the other person (not his choice)

May be rupa chose paras and vroon chose akansha as their fav constestants but vroon could have lost to rupa in the initial contest and rupa stayed with paras while the lost vroon could have ended up with jasmine...

I have no ill feelings about jasmine but seeing vroon's affinity towards shivi he will not choose jasmine wantedly!

But anyways happy if vroon and jas won...
-raVen- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nooo, I wanted Paras & Roopa to win . Vroon was deserving , but Jasmine... ehhh...
Shru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yay !! M happy !!!! I really wanted Vroon n Jasmine to win... ðŸ˜Š
geeti17 thumbnail
veryyy happyyy my personal fav was rishabh but still vroon is any day btr than paras ,,,, :)
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
After today's episode its clear that Paras and Rupa are certainly not a team. Anyway..is the spoiler correct? I really wish it is cuz i really dont want that Paras to win this show!!
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
hey guys i jst saw jasmine in sum"easy slim tea"add..i mean its like TVC,asian sky shop:P
omg she is lookin so behenji..in sari wit ugly hair style,she is lookin jst awww🤢