Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys, I finished the episode a little while ago and I've been thinking a lot about it. Mainly about Manomi. She, being a poor girl, was arrested and jailed for "kidnapping" Arohi. Was that fair? Was it fair for a girl who didn't have any money or any power.

Now the question arises: Who is the true culprit here? Was it Arohi who was the mastermind behind this runaway? Or maybe Arohi's parents for not telling the truth? And what about Kaustab? He supposedly loved Manomi. So couldn't he say anything? And Kaustab's parents. They had raised Manomi as their daughter, even though she was a servant. Shouldn't they have stood up for their daughter?

The question that just revolves around in my brain is: Is it fair? Is it fair that someone who has no money ends up losing in the judicial system? Is it fair that someone who supposedly had so many close ones was left alone? Is it fair that someone who could have stood up against their own parents chose not to? Is it fair that a person who says that they love someone quietly walks away from them and the truth? Is this what we've become? Is it???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veds_6791 thumbnail
I completely agree with you Sri... it was really unfair with Monami... Kaustab's parents could have saved her... even Arohi and Kausab could have saved her...

Its Completely UNFAIR!!!
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

The question that just revolves around in my brain is: Is it fair? Is it fair that someone who has no money ends up losing in the judicial system? Is it fair that someone who supposedly had so many close ones was left alone? Is it fair that someone who could have stood up against their own parents chose not to? Is it fair that a person who says that they love someone quietly walks away from them and the truth? Is this what we've become? Is it???

@bold...totally agree..a very sad truth!!

to the rest of the above -well all of them were in their adolescence.. so to expect from them all that is a bit too much..
Besides they were all too scared..n Arohi's family was rich and powerful..dey would've manipulated the case n so would've Kaustub's family.. Arohi was made to sign something...prolly the statements made by her parents against the maid..🤔
standing up against ur own parents becomes difficult at any age leave alone these teens

Edited by shibz - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Shibz I don't know yaar. I mean these teens stood up against their parents when they decided to run away. And all of a sudden they become helpless and frightened. I really doubt that. I mean if they had the guts to run away then they should have the guts to stand up for the person that they apparently care for, whether they're 12 years old or 52 years old.
shibz thumbnail

Shibz I don't know yaar. I mean these teens stood up against their parents when they decided to run away. And all of a sudden they become helpless and frightened. I really doubt that. I mean if they had the guts to run away then they should have the guts to stand up for the person that they apparently care for, whether they're 12 years old or 52 years old.

running away from their house was a very silly decision taken by them...wen they were caught in trouble..they realized that..it is obvious they couldn't stand against their parents again..they'd done a mistake already...its very easy to say but really not obvious to do..
Edited by shibz - 11 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail

Guys, I finished the episode a little while ago and I've been thinking a lot about it. Mainly about Manomi. She, being a poor girl, was arrested and jailed for "kidnapping" Arohi. Was that fair? Was it fair for a girl who didn't have any money or any power.

Now the question arises: Who is the true culprit here? Was it Arohi who was the mastermind behind this runaway? Or maybe Arohi's parents for not telling the truth? And what about Kaustab? He supposedly loved Manomi. So couldn't he say anything? And Kaustab's parents. They had raised Manomi as their daughter, even though she was a servant. Shouldn't they have stood up for their daughter?

that  is sad what hapnd to Manomi.  atleast one of them could have said something in favour of her.
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you...Monami was as innocent or as guilty as Arohi and Kaustav...but while its true that Kaustav's parents who had treated Monami as their daughter all along , they should have stood up for her...but their attitude had changed towards her the moment they found out she was having an affair with their son, it was like Monami had betrayed them...it was something they could not forgive and hence alienated her...sad but its true that whatever one may say, blood is thicker than water...as for Kaustav and Arohi, they are kids, they got afraid when police caught them just like any kid would have, so its not surprising that they did not stood up for Monami.
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyasam

that  is sad what hapnd to Manomi.  atleast one of them could have said something in favour of her.

kavz epi dekho...it isnt as easy as we sit here n judge..
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree it's not fair that those ppl like Monami who are poor and powerless don't get equal rights and justice they deserve
Both Arohi and Monami were foolish to run away from their homes like that..they made a hasty decision and i also think that arohi's parents'-her mum shudn't have fired her badi maa like this and if Kastub's parents raised Monami like their own daughter then they shudn't have gotten all angry with the relationship between Kastub and Monami..