ARSHA OS _ UNKNOWING FEELINGS last update on pg 12

anniemathiaskr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys this is my first os I am writing on arsha I don't know how it will be plz forgive me if there is some error

ARSHA OS _ UNKNOWING FEELINGS

SHAKTI POV

It was a sunny morning . I was just sitting near window recollecting all the journey of my from DID to D3. All the memories of DID and D3 friend .Oh gosh I am going to miss them so much they r the part of my life .He is the part of my life. I am going to miss u . Miss u a lot . Wait a minute. What did I just said I am going to miss him a lot . y only him he is also a friend  No!!! actually he is more then friend. I mean we r just a good friend. Right!!!!.. Oh gosh y I am so confused about him he is just a friend like others .But y I do feel special when he is around me. Y do I feel I am on cloud 9 when he is with me . Y do I feel so safe with him . I feel I am special . I still remember our first deut together in DID the awesome Chemistry. There was something between us when I saw in his hazel eyes I felt like I am lost on him. I felt that eyes r hypnotizing me.I even never came to when we finish our dance and we got standing ovation. It was like I am dreaming. This was the first time when I felt something different. Something special between us I am sure there is something more then friend. He complete me. Actually he is my betterhalf .He is a dream of all girls. But does he think same as I. Does kuwar has a same feeling for me as I have for him. Ya he his kuwar a dream boy of all girls. A heart trobe of girls a sexy charmer. He is the one who have changed my life. Who made me fall for him.Yes I am in love with him. Yes I do . Oh gosh I don't belive my self that I love him . Is it true . Does he feel same as I feel for him how do I come to know about his feeling .

I remember when palki mam has offer us a lead role of kria and rey . I was so exicted not bcoz I got an opportunity to work as an actor but to work with him he was the reason of my working in D3. I still remember in our interview that I said working in this program is 1 reason was him and then dance an all our D3 friends started teasing like AHEN AHEM!!!!!!! We were blushing . But to understand his feeling was little difficult for me bcoz he was dating Charlie that time oh gosh !!!!!!!! I really hate her . Whenever I see her with kuwar i don't know what happens to me it really irritates me a lot. But then I think who am I to come in the middle of Kuwar and Charlie. It seems they r happy with each other. But when I said him that I got an opportunity to go NY for dance academy for 3 months he was happy but at the same time sad to bcoz may be I am quiting the show for that reason don't know. But for me I was exicited that I got the opportunity to go and learn more dance for 3 months and sad that I wont be able to see him for 3 months OH Gosh how will this 3 month will go.

To be continue   

Edited by anniemathias - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sapnaarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first 1 2 comment

awesme blossom os

shakti's p.o.v was awesme

atlast she realised

n v 2 hate charlie
continue soon

n big hug from ma sideπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by dildostidance01 - 11 years ago
-Snehaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awww :')

I really hope this was reall! :D

Continue soon! πŸ˜Š
ShonaSparkzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Its really a nice start πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
Hope to get more of Arsha❀️ soon
Since its sure gonna take time for 3 months to pass...😭
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I personally loved it... 
Shakti's POV was making me rofl... she is now realizing it... and that Charlie, why is she supposed to be everywhere?

anyways.. update soon... 
thanks for the pm...
Jahnavi_KRAS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It a nyc start..continue soonEdited by Kriyansh_jaanu - 11 years ago
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
awesome
waiting 4 u to continue
d3_rox thumbnail
Awesome update..plz do continue fast!!
putrinur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice start πŸ‘πŸΌ...Continue soon! and  plz pm me..πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› 
--Nishi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anniemathias

SHAKTI POV

It was a sunny morning . I was just sitting near window recollecting all the journey of my from DID to D3. All the memories of DID and D3 friend .Oh gosh I am going to miss them so much they r the part of my life .He is the part of my life. I am going to miss u . Miss u a lot . Wait a minute. What did I just said I am going to miss him a lot . y only him he is also a friend  No!!! actually he is more then friend. I mean we r just a good friend. Right!!!!.. Oh gosh y I am so confused about him he is just a friend like others .But y I do feel special when he is around me. Y do I feel I am on cloud 9 when he is with me . Y do I feel so safe with him . I feel I am special . I still remember our first deut together in DID the awesome Chemistry. There was something between us when I saw in his hazel eyes I felt like I am lost on him. I felt that eyes r hypnotizing me.I even never came to when we finish our dance and we got standing ovation. It was like I am dreaming. This was the first time when I felt something different. Something special between I am sure there is something more then friend. He complete me. Actually he is my betterhalf .He is a dream of all girls. But does he think same as I. Does kuwqar has a same feeling for me as I have for him. Ya he his kuwar a dream boy of all girls. A heart trobe of girls a sexy charmer. He is the one who have changed my life. Who made me fall for him.Yes I am in love with him. Yes I do . Oh gosh I don't belive y self thaty I love him . Is it true . Does he feel same as I feel for him how do I come to know about his feeling .

I remember when palki mam has offer us a lead role of kria and rey . I was so exicted not bcoz I got an opportunity to work as an actor but to work with him he was the reason of my working in D3. I still remember in our interview that I said working in this program is 1 reason was him and then dance an all our D3 friends started teasing like AHEN AHEM!!!!!!! We were blushing . But to understand his feeling was little difficult for me bcoz he was dating Charlie that time oh gosh !!!!!!!! I really hate her . Whenever I see her with kuwar i don't know what happens to me it really irritates me a lot. But then I think who am I to come in the middle of Kuwar and Charlie. It seems they r happy with each other. But when I said him that I got an opportunity to go NY for dance academy for 3 months he was happy but at the same time sad to bcoz may be I am quiting the show for that reason don't know. But for me I was exicited that I got the opportunity to go and learn m,ore dance for 3 months and sad that I wont be able to see him for 3 months OH Gosh how will this 3 month will go.

To be continue   

WAit FIRST OF ALL ITS AWSOME!!!I PERSONALLY LOVE IT!!
It doesnt seem that u were writing for the first time...
Awww shakti feeling for kunwar and saying "I love him
"😍
Charlie?!Not again!!😑😑
whole cast teasing arsha and arsha blushing AWWW!!!❀️❀️
"He is the part of my life" I am in love with this line!!
DO CONTI FAST!!!!!
I LOVED THE PIC OF ARSHA ITS AWSOME!!THEY LOOK SO ADORABLE!!!AND  BIG HUG FOR U FROM MY SIDE FOR THIS AWSOME SURPRISE!!!❀️❀️