Frequent Posters

Santhu.The.King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
super cool.. continue soon
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow! just read the entire thing and it is really good! I was shocked at how well it flowed for having been written by multiple people! And the storyline is just awesome! do continue and if you guys do PMs,  then do PM me :)
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: luvya4ever

wow! just read the entire thing and it is really good! I was shocked at how well it flowed for having been written by multiple people! And the storyline is just awesome! do continue and if you guys do PMs,  then do PM me :)

Its a team effort and everyone contributes well. Its a brilliant way of sharing ideas as well because sometimes i get writers block and this helps overcome it in some ways.

I have already sent U a Buddy request all U need to do is accept it
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi4ever

Nice update ayesha 😊, 

rk is cool as usual😉 n poor madhu, her bad days have jst started 😆 

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: spn-abhay

It was an awesum update.lovd the confrontation of rk-madhu.rk n his flirt wid madhu.wow.continue soon.do pm me the next time u update.thanx

on findining a new avenue to take on exploring RK and Madhubala's romance with a fresh take

Lucky i have my A-TEAM on my side to help make a UNIQUE love story
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunu123

hey aisha😊
awesome update dear👏...
loved rk n madhu's convo...
loved kamina rk...
plz do cont soon..
luv u
sunita

U sure U don't want KAMEENA RK  ????

Joke RK and Madhubala will drive each other up the wall but someone has to cave😆
Priya46 thumbnail
Awe love this ff &RiMa is awesome as always update soon
matwamango thumbnail

::Part 10::Stars in your Eyes::

Written by mandy1024 Aka Manasa

"I hope you're enjoying all the media hype darling and it's all thanks to RK. Just wait and watch baby, you'll make it to the front page soon," RK replied gleefully while Madhu felt like strangling him.

"How did you get hold of that? And most importantly why on earth did you upload that video, huh? That was personal and you had no business watching it let alone make it public," Madhu spoke through gritted teeth clenching her fists tightly.

"Well since you don't have a PR to do the job for you I thought I might as well do it.  You're going to be RK's leading lady baby and not some small time junior artist. Nobody will give you two hoots if you don't make your presence felt. Besides I have done you a favour here," he told her in a bored voice.

"You made a mockery out of my privacy and you're saying I should thank you for that?" Madhu seethed at him.

"You're a public figure baby and get this clear in that pretty curly haired head of yours ' there's no room for privacy in stardom. And if you have not noticed it, it's not just you who's there in the footage. Your precious didoo is also getting free publicity along with you. Think of all the publicity she will get just for being the sister of RK's new muse? Tut tut, bad manners! Didn't anyone teach you anything about gratitude?" he chided her while Madhu stood mutely looking at her sister who looked ashen now. Trishna however did not seem to share RK's enthusiasm in this regard.

"Anyways I am least bothered about your domestic matters. Looks like you're the only one who's complaining like always for no reason at all. I am sure your didoo must be jumping with joy. Who knows this might just turn out to be her lucky day after all? Millions across the globe will view that video not because it's a family drama live footage but because it's a sneak peek into RK's new heroine's life. I am bored already," he said faking a yawn.

"Look I don't have enough time to listen to your rants. I want you to be in the studio sharp at 8AM tomorrow. And mind you, I don't like to be kept waiting. I shall send over one of my drivers to pick you up," and with that he hung up the call.

Madhu turned back to see Trishna standing there shaking, her face contorted in rage.

"Happy now, aren't you? This is what you wanted all along right? Now everyone will know me but not as Trishna. I will be the sister of RK's new muse," she told her acidly breaking the photo frame kept on the table making Madhu flinch.

"Didoo please I have no'." Madhu began but Trishna cut her across.

"Oh please keep the I-am-innocent crap with you Madhu. I don't need to hear it," she spat at her.

"So this is what you meant when you said you will step back isn't it? I don't think you had any intention of stepping back Madhu. You wanted the limelight all for yourself," Trishna added smashing the vase next.

"You know what? By doing this you reduced me to a charity case Madhu ' your charity case to be precise. People will now give me a break by probably making me stand behind you now. All these days I used to be in the last line of among junior dancers but now thanks to you, they might take me in to be the side dancer. And all for what? To get into RK's good books by favouring his new heroine's sister," she told her and ran away from there. Madhu tried to go after her but only to be stopped by Roma.

"Glycerine back off, OK? I never thought you would get this selfish. How could you stoop so low? You anyways got what you wanted. Why did you have to make Trishna look small before everybody, huh? Is it not bad enough that you've snatched her dreams that you had to leak out the video as well?" Roma told her spitefully.

Madhu looked like someone had slapped her hard across the face.

"Roma how can' how can you say..?" Madhu stammered.

"Isn't it obvious Madhu? This was a dance practice video when you were trying to help Heroine remember her steps. Wish I had known that instead of helping her attain her dreams you were making your own dreams," she said and stormed away from there.

Madhu turned helplessly towards her mom but Padmini too shook her head in disappointment and before Madhu could say anything she left from there.

Madhu was all alone in her misery. How she wished Mallik could be here. He was the only one who truly ever understood her. She had certainly not bargained for this. She had done all this for her didoo but for the irony of it all, she was being blamed for running her sister's dreams. And all this was happening because of RK. She made a firm resolve to not let RK win this game at any cost. He had started it but now, she, Madhubala Shamsher Mallik would end it on her terms.

Early morning the next day RK had sent over his driver to pick up Madhu but Madhu was nowhere to be found. He waited for a long time before going back to RK and reporting about Madhu's absence.

RK was beyond furious. He was shouting at the technicians and just then he was alerted to the sound of loud footsteps. He stepped outside and the sight that greeted him nearly had him choking. Madhu walked in wearing a bright red patiala suit with an even brighter yellow dupatta  that would render anyone colour blind. To top it off she worn loud accessories and adorned gaudy make up, wearing tacky heels that made a horrid noise with every step she took. The technicians and spot boys were having a field day. They were now being treated to full on entertainment. So this was the 'RK''s new muse.

"Honestly don't tell me this female version of a circus clown is going to be RK's heroine," one of the makeup artists sniggered behind RK's back and this did not go unheard by RK. He turned back and glared at them throwing daggers that dampened their laughter and they lapsed back into silence hanging their heads down but continued to smile holding their gaze down.

RK walked upto Madhu fuming in anger and held her forcefully by her arm just when she was about to trip on her heels. She smiled at him gleefully flashing him her 100 watt smile.

"RK sir, how do you like my new look?" she asked him taking off her red shaded heart shaped goggles. RK averted his eyes from her thoroughly pissed off with her.

"Aww, I spent three hours just on my look early in the morning so that I could look special for you and you are turning your face away. Not fair," she pouted making a mock sad face.

RK fought hard for self restrain and tightened his grip on her arm but Madhu did not flinch. She kept on that sweet innocent face batting her lashes at him.

"Why are you wearing this tacky piece of s**t?" RK hissed at her.

"You are calling this tacky? This is my best suit you know. I had bought this at the annual fair seven years ago. And oh don't get shocked to know that I still have it. This is my lucky dress and I wore it just for you," she purred at RK while RK looked like he had been struck by a thunderbolt.

"Bittoji," RK called. When he got no response he raised his voice.

"BITTOJI!" he yelled and Bittoo came running to RK. He looked flabbergasted on seeing Madhu. Far from being the heroine this girl does not deserve to even be a junior artist Bittoo thought.

"Call Mickey and ask him to fix her right NOW!" he yelled at Bitto asking him to take Madhu to the makeup artist and Bittoo dragged a reluctant Madhu who was sulking like a child.

After 40 minutes Madhu stepped out from the makeup room draped in a beige saree looking out of this world. Everybody was stunned on seeing her and there was no resemblance between the Madhu they had seen a few minutes ago and the one standing before them now. RK was mesmerised by seeing the beauty before him. He could never ever make a wrong decision. He was proud on himself for uncovering a face that would create a buzz in showbiz.

Slowly but deliberately he took each step towards Madhu as if he never wanted this moment to pass. Madhu on the other hand felt nervous as RK closed in the distance between them staring into her doe eyes. Madhu finally looked down unable to bear the heat emanating from his gaze. The intensity alone could burn her then and there and for all insanity of it all she could not understand why she felt her heart flutter on seeing RK. She was supposed to loathe this man. Then what the hell was wrong with her she wondered. RK stepped closer and placed his hand on her bare waist pulling her to him and dragged her along with him. Madhu squirmed in his grasp and tried to push him away.

"Let go of me," she hissed at him but at the same time she couldn't deny the fact that his touch felt nice. But she was Madhubala Shamsher Mallik and no way on earth would she let this man win.

"You like it when I touch you, don't you? Then why the pretence?" he asked her flashing her, his trademark smirk while she seethed at him.

"Yeah if I would prefer worms and pests crawling on my skin, I would find your touch nice," she spat at him while he sniggered at her. It was obvious to him that he did affect her like no man ever had and he knew Madhu was trying to play the hard-to-get card here.

RK leaned in close and whispered in her ears, "Try as hard as you may, you will never be able to hide from me baby." A chill ran down her spine when he said those words.

"Time for some action. What say honey?" he told her and pulled her in the front.

The director Imtiaz Ali had arrived by then and on seeing Madhu he was thoroughly impressed with RK's choice. He only hoped that this girl was not just the stiff Barbie doll types and hopefully she could act as well. He had certainly had a hard time trying to get some acting out of his heroine in his last film and he did not want a repeat act this time as well.

He commended RK on his find.

"Good choice RK. She looks stunning," Imtiaz complimented RK and smiled at Madhu who did not react at all.

"Well anyways since she is a newcomer it's better if we shoot the dance sequence today. Let her get comfortable and then we can start with the scenes," he added.

"I guess you're right. And don't worry, if not anything she's good at dancing I can assure you. But I am sure you must have caught the footage on youtube," he added it as an afterthought.

Madhu was fuming at the mention of the footage fiasco and the tigress was now back in action. RK wanted her to dance? Now she would show him how well she danced she thought smiling gleefully at the thought of seeing RK's face when she would finally put her plan in action.

Edited by matwamango - 11 years ago
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow wht a superb update dear
ab jaldi se rishbala ka os bhi update kardena
aur ab to ye dekhna hai ki madhu kya karti hai hmmm...
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsm.RK is irrating the hell out of Madhu...LOL