Pratyusha Banerjee aka Anandi breaks up with boyfr

parisingh thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
news link : http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Pratyusha_Banerjee_aka_Anandi_breaks_up_with_boyfriend-gid-14504-gc-16.html?_=18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asi80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjly

nobody like her and nobody wants to stay with her.she is stupid

hey noone here is allowed to mke comments about someone's personal life. even sid in on of his interview said that he has just now ended a relationship so that doesn't mean that noone wants to be wid him and hes stupid.
here all fans makes comments on their favourite character on the show and not on their real lives.
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i really dnt knw why we mix person life with reel life? what she does with whom she is is none of our business
Asi80 thumbnail

so its is ok it is none of ur business but it is my view and my comment.i have the right to write my comment u like or not like it but u cannot stop me or anybody to share their views.mind ur own business stupid pratts fans and buffalo pratts

no one is stoping u from writing ur comments but u r not allowed to bash any character or abuse them according to the rules of this forum. so u must hav respect for these rules.
Asi80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunny23

oh dear bashing and critisicing has a lot of difference. in some thread it was also told. and we just critisice gawari on her behaviour not on her looks. aur jo kapde wo sng mein pehnti hai usme woh anandi lovers ko bhi achchi lagti hai but she is being criticised becoz its not the proper for a doctor and that too ms.

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

who is gawari ?????

gawari is a ckt in the show & that 2 a -ve one while pratyusha or anjum r actresses playing the ckts. so u can't bash actor/ess 4 their luks or physical cktstics or their prsnl life which is not harming oders but u can criticize gawari the ckt!!😆😆😆 Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
..Tangled.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

so its is ok it is none of ur business but it is my view and my comment.i have the right to write my comment u like or not like it but u cannot stop me or anybody to share their views.mind ur own business stupid pratts fans and buffalo pratts

nasty! what is the language!
cardigan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As far as I know, we are not invited to discuss BV actors' privacy, but only things regarding BV show. If someone thinks that labelling and slandering the actors's private life is allowed, then they should know that that's not even legal and by doing so they expose themselves to risk of being brought to court by the very actor, which is really unnecessary. We are here just to give our opinion and view about the show and characters so going further and out of the frame of the forum and harming people is not funny at all. So let's show respect to one another despite differences in opinion and stick to the subject. 

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

nobody like her and nobody wants to stay with her.she is stupid

hey! how can u point out a finger on some one's personal life and  character...what made you insult prtuysha by saying no one wants her...mind your words buudy! how would you feel if i say this to you...i think your warning level is indicating you are just being too rude in other forums too...
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hey!you nuts or crack mind person??????????🤢
i think you are in great need of physcyatrics or counsling...