Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing part...
Loved it...
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
gosh shubhu as usual its amazing👏👏 I'm in love multiplied by infinity with the dream sequences of Nupur😍😍 theyre beyond beautiful😃😃 and the way you describe them is great too👍🏼👍🏼 love Mayank Nupur's casual bond😊😊 i prefer these type of relationships rather than the super awkwardness etc😆😆 the tea processing bit was amazing; and i got to learn a lot too😃😃 loved the tiny bit at the end between mayank and the kids👍🏼👍🏼 i always wanted to see MayUr as parents for that specific reason; both were so warm towards young children would've been amazing to see how well they looked after their own😊 but as usual got nothing except horrible horrible track😵😵 won't mention which you know😉🤣🤣 love nupur saving the kid from tripping and getting hurt herself in the process, its very Nupurish; she was never the typical SP lead type of character; yet her heart was definitely in the right place😳
continue soon loved it🤗🤗
Edited by StrongHope - 11 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
that was a lovely update Shubhi :):)
and seriously that was quite a bit of info on the tea plantations...:P:P
...angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...loved it
thnx for the pm
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was utterly beautiful Shubhu😳
I am totally loving the pace of story😃
Seems like u did alot of research in tea plantation😆 Toh kab bula ri hai ghar pe chai k lie?😆
Like I said earlier I loved the dream part😉 but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy the reality😆 Mayu is good wid kids i see😲(Unlike our Mayank of MJHT😆)
Lovely ud re keep writing🤗
Annu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .SA.

Hello friends!!! 

after writing about 13-14 OSs on my  fav couple Mayank-Nupur i am venturing into a new territory for me FF. i hope all my readers will support me in this too.😊
i promise i will try to update this FF in a timely manner.😆
so guys here is  the Intro of my FF.

Dreams...

She woke up with a start. her heart was beating fast,mouth was dry & she was sweating. she picked up the glass of water from her bedside table with shaking hands. she forced herself to sip the water slowly . gradually her shakes stopped ,breathing turned normal . she got out of her bed , opened the door to the terrace & stepped out on it. braced her hands on the railing she looked at the sea .
                                   The dream had come back. it could not be called a nightmare ,but it always left her a bit jittery as she always managed to wake up from it.those deep chocolate brown eyes that looked at her with so much love & longing, they had a untold power on her even in her dreams.
she had been having that dream for as long as she could remember. at first just flashes , but as she grew up she could remember the details of it.
these days it came with vivid details , she had started a journal of sorts where she jotted down the things she remembered from her dreams.
                              *its high time i did something* she thought.

hey shubhu🤗
congoz 4 ur first ff
i know i m bhery bhery late 4 it but still😳
arre waah kya solid suspense wali starting hai👍🏼
chocolate brown eyes haan☺️
Annu111 thumbnail
the first update is awesome😊
loved the way u described the natural beauty of the place.
love u 4 bringing in shilpa aunty❤️hope to read cute trio moments later in this ff😃
i like the way u have portrayed nupur's character..she seems dedicated to her work😊
and mayank's painting🤪kash ki mai bhi dekh pati😆
and the anger reflected from the painting reminded me of the sadu and akdu mayank of initial mjht days😍
ps:i loved the room which shilpa aunty gave nupur to live😆i love room with balconies when the surrounding is full of natural beauty..kash ki mera room aisa hota🤣
Annu111 thumbnail
omg 2nd update was >>👏
paneer pakoda reminded me of chiruji😆😆
oh so mayank paints when he is sad..i hope we can know the reason for his pain soon..
wow such a big library😃kash nupur ke saath mai bhi hoti us ghar me😆😆
i just loved the dream..its so beautifully written..i love the way u describe minute details..
oh mayank knows her😲kitna suspense hai bhai😆
loved the ending❤️so finally she met the dream guy😉

Annu111 thumbnail
lovely update shubhu🤗
tinge of sarcarsm with a smile is so mayank-ish😳
hope u describe jungle trip..infact i want a full update on jungle trip..would love to read it❤️
now i am waiting 4 it..😆
so mayank knows everything about her articles..interesting!!he knows nupur well..hope the mystery unfolds soon😃
Annu111 thumbnail
finally i reached the final update😆
i just love the dreams u describe❤️they r so roamntic..hope they will cum true soon😉
arre waah subah subah eyelock☺️that too with those chocolate brown eyes☺️and the one who was her dream guy☺️
wow a trip to the tea gardens😳
baapre shubhu tea gardens ka itna gyaan bata hai🤣🤣
how sweet of mayank to listen to all the children and give them chocolates😊😃
i thought after the eyelock we will get to see mayank carrying nupur in his arms😉but i guess we have to be patient haina😛😆😆
update soon and jungle trip chahiye pakka with details😳😆