Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: snehalparab

πŸ‘ heartiest congratulation for becoming goldie and this was bound to happen now about the os i just loved it when i started reading it i had goose bumps on me all over 😳and when i came towards end i couldnt read more my eyesight was blurred due to all tears beaming in my eyes without even knowing i realised when my eyesight blurred read this os 10 times and everytime i read i felt new meaning to it new meaning to love thanks to you i am sure whenevr im gonna have any relation i would surely try to make it like one of your ffs not the tragedy bt romance emotions expresssions thats alll i could say and congrats again on becoming goldie god bless u take care and keep giving us the reasong of joy thru ur writting and postings...⭐️

Omg thank you very much dear , im very glad that you loved this FF..
and read 10 times !!!! thank you once again ,keep reading it and commenting ,it means alot to me
and sure you rock in your future with my ff imagination in your life ,god bless you

veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AWWW--THWAT IS SOOO SWEET---LOVE IT---PURA 12TH MARCH EPISODE KA LIVE TELECAST HO GYA DEAR---THANKS FR LOVLY POST---& HEARTY CONGRATULATION ON BECOMING GOLDIE----
luvsakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: veena23

AWWW--THWAT IS SOOO SWEET---LOVE IT---PURA 12TH MARCH EPISODE KA LIVE TELECAST HO GYA DEAR---THANKS FR LOVLY POST---& HEARTY CONGRATULATION ON BECOMING GOLDIE----

hii thank you dear..

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@luvshakshi

first of all let me congratulate for being a Goldie!
secondly, this is just awesome dear, so touchy and heart rendering, I almost have tears in my eyes, its just fab, superb, simply excellent, pls do keep write such stuffs, it is really amazing, god bless u dear, and this is for u β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ
luvsakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

@luvshakshi

first of all let me congratulate for being a Goldie!
secondly, this is just awesome dear, so touchy and heart rendering, I almost have tears in my eyes, its just fab, superb, simply excellent, pls do keep write such stuffs, it is really amazing, god bless u dear, and this is for u β­οΈ

awww jinee thank you very much ,im honoured by your comment dear ..

Edited by luvsakshi - 11 years ago
luvsakshi thumbnail

thank you dear and i love this love it

ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Aaawww that was such a cute ending!! And the whole story I thought it was like a seperation letter it was so sad but at the same time cutee.. And then priya almost dying! Intense to read my emotions were running all over the place loved it!! Good oneee! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
too emotional and touchy...

please give epi to it...
taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

for commenting so late

and i too

Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ur friend is a rockstar and a superb writer thanks to u for updating i have no words to xpress how much i liked it πŸ‘πŸ€—