Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

superb update tora! Very beautiful!! πŸ‘
arnab's thoughts were very well described. πŸ‘ bt he is a v.weak man indeed! Even when he is realising hs mistakes he is nt there to protect hs daughter. 😳 i hope he behaves like a man in future.
About madhu again the way u portrayed an angry woman's wrath was simply brilliant..πŸ‘πŸΌ bt 4m a reader's point of view i felt dreadful when she rebuked pia for nothing! 😑 and pia.. wish she protestd bck..bt she like always acceptd whatever rubbish madhu told her..πŸ˜” bt one thing disturbs me..well a question actually, that is..madhu bought up pia..and she is a woman plus a mother..so havent for 1single moment did she feel anythng for pia ..like pity..or anythng..any emotion..at all? She has lived with her all these years..and she isnt a negative character either..so it just wonders me.. I knw she has her own reasons to hate pia, i do undrstand its nt easy 4 her bt still you knw what i mean to say..
And the last part..
It was brilliant..the way u depicted pia's sadness,her pain,worry, love 4 hs brother...it was all so beautifully written!! πŸ‘

And abhay..
Oh..such beautifully you have portrayed hm..it shows how much care hav u poured in building hs character! Awesuum job princess! You stole my heart wth ur wonderful writing! ❀️ πŸ‘
Abhay's every move..his thoughts..fear..sense of guilt...hs changing behaviour..love taking place of hathred..was all so amazingly painted!! Splendid job!! πŸ‘
I loved the part most where abhay said 'you really think..i..?' his intagible pain was so visible! Heartbreaking but extremely magnificient! ⭐️
His hurt..hs agony..ohh..i can feel it! πŸ₯Ί
I lovd the way he answered madhu!
And last..abhay will donate blood n that too 4 arjun! Bt I knew he wud becoz that is what the real abhay is, inside that hard exterior whch he shows...earlier he was blind wth hathred bt nt anymre..love has shown hs the way..that wud eventually lead hm to light!
Waiting for the light to enter bth his , pia's and arjun's life..😳
And lastly , Thank you for keeping arjun safe! a big hug for that..πŸ€— πŸ˜‰ and thanks for such a mervellous update my princess..πŸ€—
Update soon plz!!!

P.s. Extremly sorry for the late comment. Bt my studies n then u knw persnal prblms kept me busy..sorry again. Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
UPDATE WILL BE UP ON 14TH FRIENDS..THIS UPCOMING THURSDAY😊..sorry for the delay..but i couldn't help it!πŸ˜”
DestroyedInLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No problem dear...will wait..plz pm me...
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..tora.tangled.

UPDATE WILL BE UP ON 14TH FRIENDS..THIS UPCOMING THURSDAY😊..sorry for the delay..but i couldn't help it!πŸ˜”

no probs , wil wait 😊
bt on 14th πŸ˜•
wil it b valentine special ? πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Be Positive.. We're getting a Valentine's Day Gift..!!!! Yayyy.. Will be waiting Tora.. <3
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..tora.tangled.

Phew Thank u 4 the news..I am waiting 4 this FF...πŸ˜›
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Removed from IFEdited by ..tora.tangled. - 8 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
grrr...indu 😑
res
brilliant update toraπŸ‘ It was jst superbπŸ‘
The way Abhay answered arnab and the arnab's guilt finally a step towards to protect his daughter...I totally understand the trauma and emotions madhu went through bcoz of arnab's betrayal but punishing an innocent soul😑 Pia has suffered so much😭
pia nd diana's part...finally pia coming to know that abhay wasn't behind all this...
And finally the last part...Abhay nd Piya part...the ice has melted...still a lil left to melt which will be gradually...bt I loved the last part❀️ It was very beautifully written
PS: this is my looongest comment till date on IF...!!!
Edited by -juhi-lily- - 11 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EDITED

gosh Tora I love your writing... how do you write with such beauty  I read it 6 times. okay...n im saying the truth.. whenever i come to post the comment i read it again πŸ˜† I just loved it.
I loved what Abhay said to Arnab. he has NO rights to slap Abhay but yes Pia has. Im happy Abhay acknowledges the wrong deeds he did and how he is doing everything to set it right again. he listened to his heart, his humanity and let go of the hatred and thats the biggest thing. πŸ‘ 
Finally Arnab did one right thing that is talked to Madhu about Pia but will she go back really? how hurt she is by her own parents. i donno how she will tolerate if Madhu humiliates her again  
coming to the abhiya part, it was completely dreamy, so emotional and ethereally beautifully. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
i so loved it. there was soo much emotion, so much of heartache in both of them, affection and love which of some they needed to go, some they needed to accept for better and they did and they accepted each other. it was just soo beautiful. i cant praise how beautifully you wrote it. this has to be your best FF ever till date β­οΈ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
im speechless and i couldnt praise you enough because i don know which words to use.. just loved it ❀️

πŸ€—
Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 11 years ago
barki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
aakhir pyaar pyaar hi hota hai aaj nahi to kal milhi jata h humhare abhiya ki tarahβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Edited by barki - 11 years ago