Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..tora.tangled.

@nafi and @monami: update will be up by tomorrow guys.😊..maybe tonight if possible...but not sure..tomorrow pakkaπŸ˜ƒ

ITS OKπŸ€—
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Removed from IFEdited by ..tora.tangled. - 8 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

She lukd so so...abhay cudnt describe... Lol ekhanao shortcut??!! πŸ˜› haha..just joking!!!
But the update was fire itself!!! πŸ˜‰ long n full comment dudin por... πŸ˜›
Res-

--Edited--
First of all am really very very sorry for unresing so late..plz forgive me princess.. I may b late bt am here to unres..so plz.. 😊

Now about the update-
You said you dnt know how it has turnd out but I know that it has nt only turned out gud bt fantabulous!!! πŸ‘
The update was just superb! It was nthng less than a volcanic erruption to be precise!!! πŸ‘ the way abhay was luking at pia,hs scanning eyes,intense gaze...his jealousy everything was a delight to read!! ⭐️ both abhay n pia's feelings weather emotions or desires were depicted brilliantly!!! Their moment that they shared while dancing was a perfct portrayal of passion n their surging feelings...! πŸ‘ poor pia was heart-broken when she realisd what had just happnd bt still it was beyond her capability to keep him n hs thots at bay,whereas abhay though reactd the way hs reveng wantd him to bt wth much of hs strength as it was hard for him as well to hurt her ths way ... N all ths you xplaind so beautifully!!! ⭐️
So abhay later when standing outsyd the party decided nly to harm arjun n nt pia n he thinks he is doing nly for his sister's sake coz he had promisd her once! Mayb bt for me its his first step towards a new beginning though he is nt aware of it yet or better say he doesnot want to! Bt anyways am hopefull that he will soon...
Hmm...diana..she is backstabbing pia...she is dat kind of person one who doesnt hesitate to deceit a friend for accomplishing ones mission...though I feel bad for pia bt then am also sure that the conspiracy might act as a boon for pia..coz...well u knw why... πŸ˜‰ though I myt be wrong as well..

Ohh..i felt so bad for arjun! I always knew he is innocent and this update further confirms it.. I just hope that he gets free frm hs painful past n abhay gets to knw the truth befor its too late! πŸ˜”

Nw the last part- wow tora...what are ur hands made of?? Seriously coz the way u wrote this part it was just xtrmlty beautiful and had the passion that is equal to the heat that cums out of a burning mine..!! It was that wonderful! Abhay cme rushing to help pia the moment he saw her in danger though he claimed to hate pia all along whch we all knw was nt at all true! And then we saw the vulnerable pia..u knw ths scene reminded me of that particular scene where pia gt drunk becoz of T n was saved by abhay in jungle...that scene was so dreamy n beautiful and ths part of ur update reminded me of that...pia giggling,her words..her unavoidable charm...each n everything was very well portrayed in this part...! πŸ‘ the way pia held him and kissd him wthout giving hm any chance to react n think while abhay losing his self control which he was holding for so long ...all of this was xplained brilliantly!!! The passion..the vulnerability...the desperation...everyother thing was packd wth high voltage power output!!! πŸ‘ bt inspite of it abhay manged to pull out himself on time...which is possible for a man like abhay only!! bravo my dear! πŸ‘πŸΌ ⭐️
Hmm..so chand is here nw..and he wants the pics to be publishd and I guess this will b a big turning point for all of them including chand n arjun as well...bt lets c how.. πŸ€”
Abhay..wat a man he is! Really an amazing person! He claims to hate pia ruin her happiness bt wen its abt her safety nd reputation he doesnt backoff frm calling hs brothr arjun becoz he knew that wud be best for pia,though he is his enemy...which tells us sumthng has surely changd!! And nw am waiting to see wat happns wen arjun finds her..and wat wud be abhay's reactn when the pics r publishd...n how would arjun react to it 😊 carry on soon princess,as am greedy for mre... πŸ˜‰
and ya one more thing, with this update you have surpassed all ur other works specially in terms of passion...its soo raw...n real...!
plus thanks a ton dear for giving us such an extremly beautiful update... πŸ€—Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
simply awesome Tora.. just beautiful..!!
even when Abhay is on a revenge.. the dance and the moments outside in the garden were sooo passionate..!!!
argh that Diane, Shekhar and Chand.. what will happen to Piya and her world after she sees those photos in the newspaper..!
ah I guess I know.. she'll consider this to be Abhay's plan and hate him even more..!!
sigh.. why do Abhiya have to go through so much..!
but seriously ha.. I felt so bad for Piya you know.. poor innocent soul.. trapped in for revenge..!Edited by Divya6696 - 11 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
UFF IT WAS HOT! AND LAST PART THE MAN WAS CHAND RIGHTπŸ˜‰? I FELT BAD FR PIA! NOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN?πŸ˜›UPDATE SOON.πŸ˜ƒEdited by flora212 - 11 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
res.
kuch khaas hai kuch pass hai kuch ajanbi ahsaas hai 
***ufff*** kya yaad dila dia 
dance ws awesome ...i cn visualize 
chand  whr he cm 4m? oh god!!!!!!! it wuld lead more misunderstanding between them... after that who will marry her? hmmm abhay i guess 

superb superb superb updt 
Edited by luckdiya - 11 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
omg WAS  it Chand who is asking diane to publish the pics
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
it's an amazing story to read
thanks for the pm
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😑 first i wil kil daina nd chand toh ofcourse😑 he is so bloody b********** 😑 agar wo pics publish ho gayi toh😲 no no plz tora do somethng...!!!😭😭
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
That ws wow!!...truly amazin...loved it!!...thnks 4d pm..