Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
superb update.had chand sent haseena away 4m him bt why? Hasina asha scene was beautiful.abhay pia were fab as usual.lvd their bantering. Bth r affected by each other yet r tryin hard to hate each other. Lvd it.thanx 4 pm
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
very nice update tora. loving the story and feeling bad for Pia. 
piaviviandsena thumbnail
thax fr pm! luvly bt sad update! poor pia! feeling bad fr her😭! dis chand aghhh 😑 next 1 plz update soon!
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

That was an awesome update Tora πŸ‘ Love the way the story is headed. Poor Pia  My heart wept for her 😭 She's suffering so much n to make matters worse Abhay rebukes her every now n then. But I am certain Abhay is doing the deal to ruin the Dobriyals. I am really confused abt Haseena here πŸ˜• She seems to be Arjun's culprit but at the same time seems like there's more to the story  I am really curious to know her side of the story now. This Diane πŸ˜‘ She wants to get the post cleared so that her sis gets it? 🀒 But I suppose if that happens will Pia end up working for Abhay? πŸ˜‰ I hope she does n I hope she can bring Abhay out of his misery. He's suffered a lot as well n also he's being used as a pawn in this ugly game of revenge by his father 🀒 I hope Pia beocmes Abhay's princess 😳 Wonderful update Tora πŸ‘

Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
it's an amazing story to read i really love your story alot
thanks for the pm
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh, oh... So Pia started messing with his thoughts... Wonder how much ;)
and Diane... I wonder what she's doing?
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
-Edited-

Wow!! Superb update tora...πŸ‘ loved it all along..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hm..so misha is cuming to dehradun..tht means lots of fun!!
Poor pia,suffering wth no fault of her's! bt misha will knw soon I guess!
So abhiya met again! Their meeting was spectacular... Pia's head pounding, finding herslf in her bed brought by abhay,abhay's coldness,pia's pain,abhay's feelings hidden beneath his cold n rude reply was dextorously explained.. I read it 3-4times ! It was soo beautiful...! 😳 Their feelings those were mre than just hathred was undoubtedly visible...great work! ⭐️
Chand never cared for abhay..hm gud atleast abhay noticed it nw! And haseena..i really felt bad for her..there's a bigger picture...i'm sure! but wen will abhay knw the truth? Will it b too late?!! I hope it wnt!
Hm...i think I knw wat is diane upto!! Bt that will further bring abhiya close I guess! Coz Jealousy always works! Isnt it? πŸ˜‰
All in all a wonderful update..awaiting the next part..😊
P.s. M very very Sorry dear for nt being able to comment in the previous update... Plz dnt mind.. Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update toraπŸ‘
haseena has a hole in the heart😲😭
chand na agar abhiya ke bich me aya to uski khair nai😑
thank god now mish will be coming so piya will atleast be happy for some days...😊
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsm.Luvd it.Abhiya r ttly affected by each other but trying to hate one another.Luvd their bantering.
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
He he he Tora...can't get enough of it...love it...