Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .tanu.

Awesome update. I feel bad for nearly every character in this ff... they're all in pain. Now I can see how much Abhay hurt Piya with his date plan. I'm glad she fought back. So what Arjun did with Alisha was because of her mother. Cont soon:)

thanx tanu😊..yup..all the characters have a lot of pain in their lives...this story is about how they fight that darkness...some may come out,some may not..
thank u😊

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

oh no. Just as Abhay was melting...he has to go alll cold again!

no shreya..the date was just an act as far as abhay was concerned...

Originally posted by: luckdiya

Superb mindblowing..updt tora
arjun stil luvs alina 😲 wht happened between dam?
awww piya hs been suspended 4m d job & abhay is also goin through d sm pain... Bt his hatress 4 dobriyal is much more bigger dan d luv,sympathy & emotions

thanx diya😊...arjun-alisha mystery will clear up soon...yes, right now abhay is too blinded by hatred and revenge😕
thank u😊

Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

amazing update👏

poor pia...first abhay and then her bossy😭
this abhay and chand and mostly chand😡
i m still not getting the reason y arjun killed alisha...😕

thanx juhi😊...arjun-alisha mystery will clear up soon..

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Fab update Tora 👏 I am loving this story of vendetta, its written brilliantly ⭐️thanx mansa..it means a lot coming from u😳 I felt so bad for Pia that she had endure all of this for no fault of hers 😭 Abhay may be doing all this for revenge but he isn justified one bit for any of this, esp what he did to Pia 😡 yes,u're right..but now, his sense of revenge overpowers evrything else,and as u can see..chand has influenced him a lotLet him take it out on Arjun, y make Pia suffer? 🤢 Sister for sister, is it? 😡 I guess Arjun killed Alisha bcoz of her mother. well,yes...his kidnapping has darkened his characertNow I have no sympathy whatsoever for him  He may have suffered bcoz of Abhay's mom but that didn give him any right to do what he did. He could have just left Alisha n walked out on her. I am so glad Pia threw water on Abhay's face but I am sure he will make Pia pay for this  Damn him 😡 Chand seems to be the one who is responsible for sowing the hatred in Abhay's mind. I am sure there's more to the story than what appears to the eye.u're right here...nothing is what it seems😊 Please continue soon 😃 Love this story 😳glad u like it..keep enjoying😊

Originally posted by: love-piya-abhay

Love the story piya throwing water on him nice ,let see this hatred will run how long ,thanks for pm 

glad u like it..😊
Edited by ..tora.tangled. - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Pavi.Dravid119

Pia suffered without even being at fault :| :( Abhay should have taken revenge from Arjun instead of Pia  :| Anyway, i hope Abhay stops listening to Chand 

Nice update, liking the way the story is proceeding :) 

glad u r liking it pavi😊

thanx prima😊

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

fab update

lvd hw pia replied abhay back shocking him .felt bad for her.
so hasina kidnapped arjun and he killed alisha in revenge for that...waitin for that part to unravel.
thanks for pm

thank u😊..all the mysteries will unravel slowly

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

so its all haseena's fault may be she kidnaped arjun and whatever happens but y chand hate haseena and y he force abhay in darkness... poor abhay he himself suffer and also make pia to be suffer and really arjun might have painful past... tora waiting 4 past to reveal and plz sweety update "the first rain"

lets see how the mystery unravel,don't come to conclusions quickly,u never know what might happen😉...as for the first rain...we need some time to update that one dear,please bear with us...i apologize for the delay

Originally posted by: ilove99

awesome tora!!!!chand is really a jerk😆

so the problem was with alisha's mom...🤔she was related to arjun's kidnapping?🤔

yes meera, as far as arjun knows, alisha's mom is the problem...but there's more than meets the eye

Originally posted by: tara.singhania

Wow dear!! Great update!! Thanx for the update!

thank u😊

Originally posted by: shria

awsome update😉 just loved it😳 it was wriiten very nicely⭐️

thank u dear😊

Originally posted by: Smitz_LIGHTS999

This was awesome tora.. 🤗

Felt so bad for piya.. 

Do update soon!!

glad u liked it smitz..😊

Originally posted by: Pari-Gupta

awesome update

loved it
So Alisha's mom kidnapped Arjun so he killed Alisha to take his revenge
Cont soon
thanks for the pm

glad u like it pari..😊

Originally posted by: .rumki.

awesome update
abhay should have take revenge 4m Arjun not 4m Pia

thank u😊

Originally posted by: vishti.dvd

hmmm so Arjun did loved Abhay's sister truly but I guess Abhay's mother had some involvement in Arjun's horrible memories n past but again why Chand n Abhay involving Pia in this revenge game what is her fault in all this even I dont like Chands attitude towards Abhay n things poor Pia 1st Abhay then her stupid boss 😡  

yes, as far as arjun knows, abhay's mom was involved...

Originally posted by: --Rashu--

🤗lovely update rasgulla

thanx janu😊

Originally posted by: mahi4ever

Superb update 👏 

poor piya😭, feeling bad 4 her but i like her throwing water on abhay 👍🏼

thanx😊

Originally posted by: SheDevil

Awesome update Tora.Fabulous.I love tht constant fighting of Abhay's heart & mind.Pia's pain was well described.They r magnetic so they will attract each other but still the pain,the revenge in Abhay will only cause pain 2 Abhiya.Hey wht Alisha aka Abhay's mom did wid Arjun tht he her so much tht he killed the one he loved?😕.Plz cont..

glad u r liking it shrish😊..about alisha and arjun..hmmm..u'll see

Originally posted by: DonIsback

awesome update.. something is really bad happen with abhay. what exactly he done with his family.. or arjun  kill aur may be responsible for her death.because she is daughter of someone he hate so much . poor abhay. he is all behind revenge.. but he already feel something for pia to.. this revenge not just consume pia but abhay to..

thanx prati.😊..lets see how the mysterious past unfolds...

Originally posted by: Rmuk

Amazing tora!!!! Abhiya part was awesome but painful, I feel so bad for piya. Arjun truly loved alisha, but waiting to know what happened between them truly. Update asap

thanx romi...😊

Originally posted by: tanvipareek

tora its nice track however it make me sad after watching pia, abhay and arjun, they are suffering for others fault. i am quite curious to knw about madhu and hassena character and relation of madhu and pia as i find bit strange the way she talk to pia in her b' day party.  

thanx tanvi.😊...all the mysteries will clear up soon..