Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I think i might have some time to update a few more chapters on this FF and give it a send off.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: matwamango

I think i might have some time to update a few more chapters on this FF and give it a send off.

😲  πŸ˜² πŸ˜²  πŸ˜²

i will die in happiness Ayesha trust me πŸ˜² i think im hallucinating right 😳  please do Ayesha.. i miss your writing soo much.. 
atleast sometimes come n say hi to all of us.. it will be gr8.. miss u...
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .SmokeySilence.

😲  πŸ˜² πŸ˜²  πŸ˜²

i will die in happiness Ayesha trust me πŸ˜² i think im hallucinating right 😳  please do Ayesha.. i miss your writing soo much.. 
atleast sometimes come n say hi to all of us.. it will be gr8.. miss u...

😲😲😲 I am dead😲
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: matwamango

I cant believe my eyes!!! U are here!!! 😲 πŸ€— so happy to see u here! How are u?πŸ€— ya please... please update ayesha! Please do! I miss your writing...πŸ˜” for all ur readers including me, this is the happiest news. We are waiting!πŸ˜ƒ
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ayesha where did u disappear ? I have lost in touch with you yaar.  I don't use FB that much now days.

Syria.. Hope u still remember me. I was coming to the forum after a while to see u here. I am still shock. How have u been?  God, i sp wish the show would come back and i would be able to stay in touch with some people i have not talked in months.

Edited by Clumsy_Wings - 10 years ago
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flora212

😲😲😲I am dead😲

Ayesha di...welcome back *Hugz* m also dead...plz do it na..this valentine...plz di.
matwamango thumbnail
To everyone,

I know this is a shock!!! I haven't been in touch and its been really tough. Coz U guys have become like my adopted family. Writing is a passion of mine but i had to give it up to concentrate on my family and my work commitments. I have found a little time to write and hopefully i can reacquaint myself with everyone again.

Plus this FF is still unfinished and i hate things unfinished.
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its ok Ayeshadi...Take ur time...we r waiting u to finish it...yayy...!!
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I wanna give you a biiig hug. Please do complete this.
matwamango thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
:::Part 24::Got YA:::

How the cookie crumbles thought a perceptive Karan. In one year his life had turned upside just literally. His siblings had lost touch from each other. They'd gone in search of their little sister only to return empty handed. What he would give just to see her one more time and give her a scolding of her life for not keeping to her promise. Being the calmest out of all the siblings wasn't always a blessing. Because when he flipped he really flipped. As if watching Arjun and Prem, pretending they are unaffected by their sisters absence as a guise by partying and busying into academics was a cover-up.

Vedhant scowled at Karan's last thought-We get it! Stop being so hard on yourself. We weren't to know, that Khushi would be dumb enough to leave us and then embark on some lonely adventure into the wild world out there. (Shakes his head in despair) By now i'm gueesing she'd have covered all her tracks. She was always good at hiding her trace from us. 
Preet placed his laptop on the desk with a thud, flipped his long locks-Its been a week and no sign of Khushi yet. We were supposed to meet up exactly one year and its been over that by a few months. This is not looking good. 
Jeet motioned towards the interlocking doors, twitched his head forwards, scanned the place in a nanosecond-Khushi was here but her trace has gone cold. Mom and Dad must be under the illusion of Khushi being safe and sound. We all know how Dad gets when one of us even gets a scratch.
Prem nodded in approval-Don't we know it. Its bad enough we let the girls search for Khushi on their own.
Vedhant nonchalantly hovered over the corridor of the abandoned warehouse with bullet holes as proof of a struggle-Why are women so stubborn? As if we didn't have enough on our plate! 
Preet interjected some insight-Maybe because we smother them a little too much with over protectiveness. Our sisters like their independence. So unless you boys wants some serious a** kickin off the girls i suggest you keep your outdated outlook to yourselves. You know very well our sisters can take down anyone just with their wit.
Edited by matwamango - 9 years ago