wow that was soo good Amby Di👏
loved the jail scene, wanna see same type of emotional scene
and the happy ending of course, ur specialty 😛😆..no loved it ya😳😳
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nandinimp

Hi amby.

I think someone in Balaji is  stealing your ideas too man!!! they must be poaching all day and taking all the good OSs and FFs  and passing them off as their own to the CVs who pass it on to the director who goes on to make a hash of all that has been given

I love the last lines: as long as they were together they would handle everything...

what more does love want but to be reciprocated... when people realise that loving someone is not just yearning for physical closeness but in actuality is all about spiritual and psychological closeness... only then will they know what true love is... and i sincerely think that no one epitomizes that love than Ram and Priya...

I know! Mujhe bhi yahi lag raha hai.. The CVs are not dead, they're still stirring in their graves man..

But you know what, i dont even care as long as they show it properly! I'll gladly give them my ideas LOL

😊 I agree completely! 

I'm glad you liked it! 😊
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nancy_NUTS

wow that was soo good Amby Di👏

loved the jail scene, wanna see same type of emotional scene
and the happy ending of course, ur specialty 😛😆..no loved it ya😳😳

Me too.. I have my hopes high for some rhona dhona and emotional drama tomorrow! Hope they show it!! 

Thanks Nancy! I'm glad you liked it! 😊

LOL yep, all Amby works have happy endings 😉 
azk92 thumbnail
Thank you everyone for your lovely comments!!
I'm glad you all liked it! 😳

Really wishing for some emotional scene tomorrow! fingers crossed!!

And of course all my works do have a happy ending cuz they're supposed to make us feel better after watching BS on TV! 

But I'm not gonna lie, I loved today's episode! The acting by the leads was absolutely superb and their expressions flew through the roof for me! Lots of words came out without being said.

Anyways, guess will have to wait until tomorrow to see if the CVs maintain! 

fingers crossed! 
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amby
 Lovely and great piece of writing.. Can vividly imagine this scene happening before my eyes..Wish the Cvs even lift such ideas and incorporate them instead their half baked ones..
Together Raya stand as one and can handle anything in this world.. loved it..
Edited by maris08 - 11 years ago
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Superb update Amby👏👏👏...really good⭐️⭐️⭐️...hope it turns out the way you wrote...brought out the pain of love so beautifully...thanks for the PM...😳😊 Edited by TVserialfreak - 11 years ago
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Amby... after watching the episodes, your posts tie all the loose ends for us . You provide us with all that is missing in the show! 🤗

Par ek baat kahu? Police station me saare logon ko kya free ka entertainment mila, subah subah! The guys on vacation that day must have cursed their luck! 🤣
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mem1

Awesome Amby... after watching the episodes, your posts tie all the loose ends for us . You provide us with all that is missing in the show! 🤗

Par ek baat kahu? Police station me saare logon ko kya free ka entertainment mila, subah subah! The guys on vacation that day must have cursed their luck! 🤣

Thanks Gita Di! 🤗
Glad you liked it!

LOL!! I know but if I had them walk out before executing the scene, it would have lost its effect hahahaha.  
I think I might've gotten a teeny bit carried away there hahaha. 😳
Waise, people need to learn to MYOB! 😉 but yes im sure everyone was staring instead of doing their jobs.. hopefully gettign a little teary too 😆
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

Amby

Lovely and great piece of writing.. Can vividly imagine this scene happening before my eyes..Wish the Cvs even lift such ideas and incorporate them instead their half baked ones..
Together Raya stand as one and can handle anything in this world.. loved it..

Thanks Maris!

fingers crossed for tomorrow!! Expecting rhona dhona and some emotional scenes! Watch the precap be the last scene of the day just to piss us off 😉.  

Will be spamming the wonderful world of twitter tomorrow if that happens! 😉
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great story. emotional me again