Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

will come to reply later...But Piu...PyarIshq is Rani...and  I think she does know about the wikedian gang...and their attachment to White Kurta as she was on Gulaal forum for sometime😃

@Rani...yup he does have a 'Cooldude' BG...CVs so like to tease us😕

Yup OMG .😲.I cannot believe my brain has too shrunk to  the size of a pea s like my POPAT.😡(Dekha ise kehte hain janmon ka naaata DIL SE DIL KA CONNECTION😆)..My memory..Ya I remember Ya Rani yes!! I actually remembered the fact that she was on Gullu forum but just missed her name I guess Choory 😭and Hiya Rani😳
daffodil81 thumbnail
Srushti fabulous analysis

I hope CVs clear this mystery of whether TVS is single or married asap.
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Srushy 🤗...lovely post hai yaar 😳...less of vikram n sugni but loved gulabiya/narayani today..she is fab in her scenes...even thakuraain is good in her act...

Not sure when will they show the scenes that they showed in promos n just read about vikram confessing his feelings for sugni...looks interesting...

Piu ki popat in white kurtha 😲..bas yeh din dekhna bhaaki rehgayaa 😡
N he feels that he has "Sexy Eyes" 😆

achcha that popat was in white kurta😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 he is a daag on the white kurta...whoever stitched him one i need to stitch him/her upAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry 

awww srush it must have hurt your eyes badly chal i will throw a towel over the screen when i watch the epi😆😆😆  yuck yuck yuck

srush why don't u pass a decree that "the white kurta can be worn only by an angel face like our DSP😍 or a worthy one like KesarEmbarrassed  others can and should appear in white only if they are portraying a ghost roaming around a haveli" sorry casper😛 i didn't mean to offend u...u r the cutest ghost in whiteEmbarrassed
Edited by chithoo - 11 years ago
chithoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

PIG .🤗.Finally my brooding on the Episode 😭I love you for the courage you have to write even after watching that DISASTER in WHITE KURTA

Fabulous analysis as always..👏.
@ pyar ishq..I agree I totally Agree that the BG music is equally irritating😡And you just cannot imagine our sentiments attached to the WHITE kurta...

PIG Par he he POPAT shud stick to his shirtless avatar ..So that uski blabbering pe dhyaan na jaye😆*scratches head on his comment on his sexy eyes and different expressions*
But that ugly Haldi looks very creepy ..They changed Haldi..GOOD coz the actor is better..He was giving so creepy expressions that that you actually wanted to throw a pathar on the screen.😡
My heart goes to Gulabiya 😭 Narayani once again excelled for me as an actress👏..She is excellent👏
Arey and I must admit JT scenes are so charged up too.  The show has some interesting battle of the powerful ppl against each other with VENGEANCE ruling mostly in their confrontations.. It is such a powerful show...⭐️
And Agreed pyar-ishq (Can I know ur name pls)that all the characters can act except one

Hukum and his ugly wife needs to go to hell na😡Katari useless trash😡
And Anu agreed that the statement about Vikram's wife is ambivalent😕I donno what's next for us
BUT PIG your AMU was looking all Gulabi 😳

lovely analysis😆😆😆 haaaye did that popat boast of sexy eyes🤢🤢🤢 chal koi nahi hai uska trumpet blow karne ke liye to khud kar raha hai🤢🤢Angry😆😆 kaash voh so called sesky eyes ko use karna jaanta hai by way of acting😆😆
chithoo thumbnail
hey srush i saw yesterday's epi and man those were indeed pearls of wisdom er vikram😳...sigh how well he controlled the situation👏...par what i cannot understand is how come such an intelligent and sane person like amrita love😕 leave alone like🤢 a pig head like Adi😡...love is blind na...😭 i thought it was just a phrase😆😆😆

i could enjoy your analysis even more after watching the epi and all that hungama over the boy baby😆😆😆 tsk tsk probably Aamir should go to this place for his next show😛

mmm am not going to comment much as people here will go mad at me rewinding a day...so am here as promised to have masti 😛 teri shaitu aa gayi😳
Edited by chithoo - 11 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chithoo

lovely analysis😆😆😆 haaaye did that popat boast of sexy eyes🤢🤢🤢 chal koi nahi hai uska trumpet blow karne ke liye to khud kar raha hai😆 kaash voh so called sesky eyes ko use karna jaanta hai by way of acting😆😆

Haila Bole to Viji is also here ..Hola...🤗
Yaar This Popat ko pata nahi kya hua.😕..Use ye BHRAM hua hai ki he has Sexy eyes😆
Aur ACTING aur POPAT kabhi nahi..All he knows is to look like a Ken Doll 😆EXPRESSIONLESS 😆
And Tu towel daal screen pe zarur daal.😳.WHAT AN EYE SOREThat white kurta DISASTER
I think he shud only wear vests aur shirtless rehana chahiye...Uski kisi bhi baat pe dhyaan nahi jata Phir😆
@ Ramya..Haila POPAT apne trumpets blow karing yaar Viji ne kaha na😆
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Srushti, I'm confused...so are you saying they talked about Vikram's wife today? From the update toh it seemed like Adi's mom was talking to Vikram about him needing a wife...does he have a wife or not? I'm confused...😕

Anu...Sorry I could not reply on time...But  I guess you ahve seen the episode so now you know???😆

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Finally watched the epi...some interesting drama today despite there not being much Vikram or Sugni...

Narayani was FAB in the scenes as Gulabiya was being displayed in front of that creepy Thakur...but I just feel ILL watching a WOMAN talking in such disgusting terms about another woman and selling her off like a piece of meat...truly makes you wonder about society when you have a brother hardly batting an eyelid as his sister is told that a Thakur will behave like an animal with her, abuse her and she must quietly bear everything...
 Exactly...the way Thakuran talked about the violence and how Gulabiya wlll be treated by the animal Thakur...so openly..and Hukum listening to her...GOD!!! it was SO disgusting..the way they talk about the things whch we cringe to think!!!

Adi's mom looks like a very sweet woman...wonder what the age difference b/w her and Vikram is cuz Vikram appears to treat her almost like a mother-figure too.
Yup..she does behave wth great fondness..and amazingly she is fond of Amu too..Atleast it looked like that...inspite of Amu having Live in Relation with Adi and not proper marriage...sure is a progressive Village😳
The wife question...they deffo left it ambivalent...we can interpret it any which way...either Vikram is estranged from his wife or he doesn't have one. They did, didnt they...he might have some woman hidden somewhere or she might have died or something...but it sure dd not sound as a random conversation..it defo had a hidden meaning...

There are so many power plays going on in this show...JT's wife has her own scores to settle so she's busy doing that...JT has his own list of scores to settle with Vikram and his family...this is deffo going to get very complicated soon...and I wonder where it will leave Sugni and Vikram then.
hmmm..interesting toh banta hai...there are so many stories lurking behind..and those are waiting to be revealed...as to why Thakurain as problem ONLY wth Gulabiya...why JT and Gulabiya separated?? why is Vikram and JT enemity so big???  Gosh I so hope they dont speed up the Lovestory...I dont happen to like that speed of things...😕

-Srushti- thumbnail

Koi zehar lao re POPAT in white kurta.      ...hai hai..😭Now how will I rip off the white kurta Arey Someone actually needs to give zehar WIKED GANG walon ee ka hui gawa      😭nahiii...hum kyun zeher le...usko zeher dete hai!!!

P.S -Par POPATIYA lag qatil raha tha But OBVIOUSLY NOT LIKE BLUEYYY.😳.coz humara OFFICIAL WHITE KURTA OWNER TO WO HI HAIoye...BETRAYER!! how could you even keep your eyes OPEN when you saw him ENTERING  in white Kurta...!! ! Bechara Kesu..is gonna cry buckets😭😭😭

PIG .🤗.Finally my brooding on the Episode 😭I love you for the courage you have to write even after watching that DISASTER in WHITE KURTA  PIG🤗🤗and dont even talk to me about White Kurta..I NEED to brng BMW over here..right now..she might just be able to put into proper words

Fabulous analysis as always..👏.
@ pyar ishq..I agree I totally Agree that the BG music is equally irritating😡And you just cannot imagine our sentiments attached to the WHITE kurta...

PIG Par he he POPAT shud stick to his shirtless avatar ..So that uski blabbering pe dhyaan na jaye😆*scratches head on his comment on his sexy eyes and different expressions*oh you are so ENCHANTED with hs shirtless avatar...you know what?? We can permanently shift him to some eternal gym schedule and have a camera thing installed...so you can have your eye pleasure at leisure and we can enjoy the Mahuvari story otherwise😛
But that ugly Haldi looks very creepy ..They changed Haldi..GOOD coz the actor is better..He was giving so creepy expressions that that you actually wanted to throw a pathar on the screen.😡
My heart goes to Gulabiya 😭 Narayani once again excelled for me as an actress👏..She is excellent👏that is the best part..the one thing I like about this serial is that it makes us hate and love characters...Hukum is so good at igniting my rage...I so want to punch him when he makes that 'poor me' face and says 'Jijjji'...
Arey and I must admit JT scenes are so charged up too.  The show has some interesting battle of the powerful ppl against each other with VENGEANCE ruling mostly in their confrontations.. It is such a powerful show...⭐️
And Agreed pyar-ishq (Can I know ur name pls)that all the characters can act except one
it is a kind of underplayed powerplay when they both argue..both actors are actually puttng their best in those scenes...shoulder to shoulder!!!
Hukum and his ugly wife needs to go to hell na😡Katari useless trash😡
And Anu agreed that the statement about Vikram's wife is ambivalent😕I donno what's next for us
BUT PIG your AMU was looking all Gulabi 😳 Seriously...Amu looked SOOO pretty...ekdum pinky pinky...!!!

-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: croziaxx

Another gripping episode,   👍🏼  chachu has changed now (actor).. hukum and his wife are shameless even they don't know about word "Respect"  i want        for hukum and his wife,ekdum nikkma       oh this is not enough...I actually want a chinese torture style for them...need to google it...chalo poll rakhtey hai😆(my mom said ye sabji ka thela kyo nahi lgata, bahen ko bech rha hai)...    serioulsy auntijii is SO right..and ths big oaf actually is blackmailing Gulabiya saying that their mother had given her responsibility of rearing them,,,Imagine!! The big oaf needs nurturng now!!!😡    and that dirty fellow was looking at gulabiya as that he was in the cattle market and want to buy  a cow..    means itni jach-prakh...sincerely..it was DISGUSTING!!

What happened of puja ?   amu looks good and when she came in sari, vikram's expression was  too good   😆   and finally his sister arrived, looking good, don't know reality, but what is matter of his bahu ?  😲   cvs how long ❓ ( me think even they don't know).. I think we should stop showing curiousity..they wll themselves blurt out😆😆
tinkaliya is so smart guessing everything.. poor laxmi mami ,  😭
precape was dhamakedar.. and me thinking ki gulabo ki sardhaki would never happen...    oh the  promos show that Vikram is gonna stop them and confess..I so wish it doesnot happen so soon..I mean stopping Sugni from leaving may be fine...but confesson now?? nahiii!!

-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamala2012

Vikram ki bahu? Yeh kaun hai? I missed the epi yesterday.

Gulabiya's sar dakai will not happen. That's for sure. Hukum is just trying to get Sugni to do her sar dakai.

Kamala ..we are also wondering if there exists his bahu,..because everything is so dubious!!! LEt us wait and wattch!!!