Swaron OS-i love u My Siren Sharon

--Nishi-- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey frnds am giving a try on swaron...plz do comment...actually i always write about kriyaansh but its my first time am writing on swaron if u ppl like it Nd if i get gud review i may write more One Shot on Swaron😊..So here gos the update...

Swayam's P.o.v:

I have finished my college ,i have achieved everything in my life..ah ah not everything there is something left to achieve but am not sure that i could make her feel for me...Confused??
          It is none other than the diva of the college nd my love for ever Sharon Rai Prakash ...Oops no she is my "Siren Sharon"...I was mad in her love,during my college days...Everything about her it matters me,I always  used to stare at her ...I did not dare to express my feelings to her ,as i was afraid that she will hate me and i would miss the oppurtunity of staring her too...I know she too feels for me but we did not confess each other...Actually it was difficult for me as i did not want to lose her and it was difficult for her too as she is a girl on top of it ,she is the DIVA...
        Everytime i meet her we used to stare at each other,both of us used to find it awkward to be with each other...My frineds used to say that it was just a crush and its not that easy to make Sharon Rai Prakash to love u!
                Though she maybe sharon to the whole college or the whole world but she is my "Siren Sharon"..I dint know how those three years of my college life passed..it was like dream !But i loved the dream as she was present in it...
           It was he last day of my college i dint know but i was feeling a bit...not a bit but very sad..I wanted her...I needed her...She is my life...So i decided to propose her and make her mine forever...I dont know i think am unfortunate only when it comes to the matter of Sharon...I found that she is in love with someone...I was approaching her with full joy that she will be mine soon ,but as soon as i heard that she is in love with someone,that small piece of news broke my heart into different pieces...which could not be attached ever again..I was broke down...But she approached me and i felt very happy for once...I felt that god gave me a chance...She just smiled at me ,had bid bye to me and also wished me congrats and had left me forever and ever...While going she gave a small glance at me...i came to my senses...Wait a minute !!!Congrats??But for what and why was she smiling weakly?something was bothering her?Something about Me was bothering her !But what was that?And what did that last glance of her mean?...My head was filled with numerous questions ,she is the only person who could answer me...I rushed to everyplace to find her and ask her what did she actually mean ...but i was late ,she left the college...that day i went to my home and broked down into tears...and the next day i heard that she went far away from me...she went to abroad to continue her dancing...I could not stop my tears Infact i dont want to stop them...
                   Years passed by ,She had become A dancer ..infact a Great Dancer ...am proud of her!...After few years i got a news about our college reunioun i was rejoiced...i dint know the correct reason to my happiness...i dint know whether am happy that i will see her or whether am happy that god is giving me another chance for us to be together forever...I was confused?...I had placed all my questions to aside and eagerly waited for the day to arrive...
              Atlast the day arrived...My happiness doesnt have any bounds...I have tried number of dresses ...After sometime i realised how kiddish am acting i just smiled at my behaviour that how her thoughts can make me go childish...i hav selected a dress ...approached our college i was happy to see my friends ,teachers everyone but something was missing ...As u know its none other than Sharon...Though so many people are arround me i felt empty...

Suddenly i felt someone greeting me...I was so happy i wanted to jump around...As i turned i found her standing behind me with a gordgeous smile on her face ...I came from my dream land and looked her she was looking BEAUTIFUL! but she is changed...She is wearing a Saree...OMG a SAREE???am i seeing the diva Sharon Rai Prakash??Or my Siren??
Yes ,i liked girls who are traditional...but she hates this kind of stuff ,but today is something is different ...i think something is about to come...something is in store for me...I smirked!...Whole group surrounded her...I waned to talk to her but as we know she is popular and she was popular!I dont even know whether she know that i love her...I was walking alone in the corridor ,remembering how crazy i was for during college days...peeping at her by hiding behind the walls,bunking classes to look at her,not concentrating in the class and going to her dreamland...All these memories brought a smile on my face...I felt a hand on my shoulder...When i turned it was shock for me ..litrelly a CURRENT SHOCK!!!itz SHARON!! oh god!!am seeing a dream??

She had said softly "i was searching for you...actually i need to talk to you...if u dont mind?"...Her each word  was making me melt...Oh god how can a person be soo adorable?...asusual i was in my dreamland of her...She snapped her fingers which brought me back to the earth...I started "ah...ah ...sharon...You searchiing...for me??...really?...you want to talk to me ?...ah...actually i too wanted to talk to you something important...Why will i mind if yu want to talk to me?"...I know am behaving like a mad man...but what to do she is driving me crazy!...Now i observed that disguist look on her face..Her look was something like asking me "what was i upto?"...Now i straightened myself and continued "sure sharon...we can talk i dont mind"..."Actually not here"she replied feeling a bit awkward..."shall we go to the terece?" She said...I nodded like small kid to whatever she said...We went to the terece whole the time we were quite...She was seeing here and there she wanted to say something to me but what was it?she wanted to express something,but was feeling a little bit guilt i can see in her eyes...I took a step and let out what i wanted to say in a shot "i love you sharon"...She was shocked and happy...it was a mixed feeling...she bursted out into tears...oh wait!those were happy tears?or sad tears?...She hugged me...is it true?my eyes cannot belive this it is like a dream which i dreamt everynight before i sleep...She was crying silently while hugging...I broke the hug cupped her face...wiped her tears and asked "what is it sharon?"...After hearing her reply my heart stopped beating for few seconds..i think my heart forgot how to beat after listening to her reply...
                     "i love u too swayam!" she said...She said it???!!!!Really she said it?!!!!i think today is the worlds best day of my life...I felt like i got the whole happiness which i lost in these years...I hugged her tightly as if not letting her go from me ever...I dont know for how much time we are hugging...
              Atlast i got my love back!Am happy!i mean so happy!!!!i really mean it...I thanked god for almost a million times...

We were married .Now we are officially couple...Once i decided too ask all the questions which were revolving in my brain since few years...My first que was
"when did u started loving me?" She said "from the day i met u"...I was overwhelmed...and i was shocked to know that on the day of farewell she came near me to express her love and was broken hearing that i am in love with some one ...That small piece of news had seperated us  almost for years...I thought destiny was playing with us...but we thought with a positive mind i came to know that destiny was testing our love and making it stronger...Our love grew so strong for each other that nothing can break it...

Atlast she is mine forever and ever...i will never let her go
                   Pieces of my broken heart was attached again by her,i
                   know she was the only one who could do it...they are not
                   hearts ...itz only one heart of love, beating for two of us...
                                  I love u  My Siren Sharon!<3

----------------THe END--------------------------

Hope u ppl luked it

plz do hit the lyk button

Nd do give reviws about it

criticism is accepted😊

Edited by kriyaansh_07 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice one. Loved the idea of confessing at reunion. But i felt ending was bit rushed. But any ways awesome OS.
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
firstly may i know ur name??? thnks for writing an os on SwaRon it was so adorable n cute... loved it... seriously...
--Nishi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: manasie

firstly may i know ur name??? thnks for writing an os on SwaRon it was so adorable n cute... loved it... seriously...

My name is nishi
Edited by kriyaansh_07 - 11 years ago
Heyy Nishi,it was superb dear!! Just loved it!!! 👏 Plz write more on SwaRon!! ❤️
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome OS. It was really cute. <3

Do write more SwaRon
bluelashes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nisha gud work
as u know m kriyaans/arsha die heart fan to sorry for so short comment
but it is chooo cute i love tthis megical
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome 😊

Luvs it 😊

Keep writing more 😳
anniemathiaskr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Usaually i dont read swaron ff ss os but since my best friend nishi as update so i cant ignore this bcoz i know in all nishi update she create a different magis either it may be of swaron kriyaans or arsha but u rock in all the way and believe as i thought of ur update it was beyond my expectation
Fabulous, Awesome, Adorable, Fantastic, Terrific,and Mageical as always
u have rocked the update
keeping rocking

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nishi it is a sweet sa cute sa OS tha. Aw they had to wait for years to become swaron. Sheesh poor things. Well yaar why dont you write an FF. Now itself i can see it is going to be the besttt. Pls do.