Posted: 12 years ago
I know everybody's missing Harsh..😭 im missing him too..😭 he was such a cutie pie..😍

Moving beyond Harsh and this new duggu, im thinking about the reason's which led to duggu change..πŸ˜•

1. G3.. 😑
when there are saas like her, you don't need to protect your child from any other EVIL stuff, this one's enough..πŸ˜• i understand that G3 loves Duggu more than she loves Naitik - after all soot se zada pota pyaara hota hai, but this is going overboard now.. and worst part is, this happens in so many families in India.. grandparents in their love for the child, cross certain boundaries which they shouldn't..

here G3 is doing the same.. ghee shakkar ki choori khilana, itna heavy khana subah subah.. and to top it all, saying Naksh mota nahi hai..😲 sehat hai uski, is too much.. not even listening to let alone Akshara, even Naitik.. 😲  'tum kuch samajhte nahi ho' - the dialogue she says - oh really? Duggu ke apne parents nahi samajhte toh kaun samajhta hai? you? my foot..🀒

2. Akshara -
i don't blame G3 entirely for all this over chubbiness of Duggu.. Akshara is to be blamed equally.. she doesn't answer back G3, i can in a way accept that.. but not what she does beyond that.. talking to Duggu and saying Dadi loves you and she's right?😲 what nonsense? Can't she have a stand for her own baby atleast?πŸ˜•

why doesn't Akshara realise that no matter how much G3 loves her grandson, it is her who has to raise her child afterall? G3 aaj hai kal nahi, but Akshara, she has to go a long way dammit.. why is she so overtly dependant on G3 even for issues concerning her own child?πŸ˜•

i vividly remember Charu Di's words here, with grandparents around, you cannot say anything your child - baccha hai, jaane do.. hota rehta hai.. but it's upto you to decide where to draw the line..
Akshara, it's high time you have a backbone.. 
varna Duggu toh mumma's boy se dadi's boy toh ban hi chuka hai.. aur kya baaki hai?

P.S. credit for this thread goes to Pari Di a.k.a pari1508.. she was about to post this topic but she couldn't coz unhone ye do baar likha aur post dono baar delete ho gaya..πŸ˜† the basic thought behind this post and the last line - of Duggu being a dadi's boy rather than Mumma's boy is her's..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by moonlight08 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
kammu I agreeπŸ‘πŸΌ
loving grand children is good but gy3 is crossing her limits, she is thinking herself duggu's mom
ak when  she ll open her mouth????πŸ˜•
 alteast stand up for ur child
parents should take their decision what is good for child what is not ya they can concern grand parents for that but here gy3 being grand parent she is taking decision😲 naksh are not saying anything

Edited by rasmi24 - 12 years ago
sonu. thumbnail
kamu,,here u go again,,
akshara alone cnt to anyting unless she has.naitik's support..im nt blaming naitik..but ..whn akshara opened her mouth..infrnt of g3 he stoped hr...he is nt wrong..he ws thinking as a son tht time..
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very well said dear ak should speak now hw long she is going to be like this not answering to gay3 i know she is wonderful bahu but saas bhi should be wonderful na v all know gay3 is not good saas always selfish not bothered about anyone😑

And as u said even nk too told she should not give ghee that much to duggu but she really not letting naksh handle the baby on their own. Felt very bad for naksh she never allow naksh to do any thing on their own to duggu she always feel naksh were  not responsible parents πŸ˜’

And where is bma voice she is become useless now before naksh marriage she has some imp in the house but nowadays she dont have any imp wheather she exist or not dont know  even gay3 not listening to dj who some time telling on her face that time gay3 face vl be like this😲🐷

And me too waiting yaar when naksh going to talk or raise their voice against gay3 and even to dj some time y they show naksh weaker and ak should open her mouth for her kid. 

And gay3 one of the irritating saas yaar never had chance to listen ak she close ak mouth without listening to her and even some time gay3 do the same thing with nk hw long v r going to see this torture with naksh for gay3  πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬
Edited by kala_09 - 12 years ago
Mahi_Bhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
g3 ka kuch nahi ho sakta wo kk thi,kk hai aur kk he rahegi🀬

per akshara ko ab apna muh khol ke jawab dena chahiye

jab kk g3 khud bolne ke pehle nai sochti ki wo jo bol rahi hai usse samne wale ko kaisa feel hoga toh akshara ko bhi nai sochna chahiye seedha g3 kk ko jawab de dena chahiye fir uss g3 ko kaisa bhi lageπŸ˜†Edited by hinan.1fan_mahi - 12 years ago
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘ πŸ‘  awsesome post kamu and pari πŸ˜ƒ i guess akshara shud put her talk in such a way that niether gaya3 and can say anything nor anyone else i wonder hw both akshara and Naitik an stay quite? πŸ˜• its thier own child and they are shuting up and sitting i mean? dont parent hv right to talk i thought gaya3 will tell only aksh bt even naitik 😑 she is too much yaar i want aksh to really stand up for her child.
πŸ‘
Rasmi -
πŸ€—

Sonali - πŸ˜†

yar, im not asking Akshara to answer back Gayatri.. Im asking Akshara to differenciate between what's practical and what's not..
she can't say anything without Naitik's support, i agree, but can't she even condemn it?πŸ˜• why did she say in the first place that Dadi loves you and she's right?😲

Also, Naitik ke support ke bina she can't do anything substantial - agreed.. but such petty issues like Baby ko kya khilana hai and kya nahi, she has to deal with it all by herself.. Naitik uske bodyguard toh nahi hai na ki uske peeche peeche ghumega to support her?πŸ˜• Naitik has work to do - and it's best when husbands stay away from kitchen politics.. Charu Di's words again..πŸ˜ƒ

Naitik never allows Akshara to say something in his work - toh same goes for Akshara as well na.. and Naitik ko bata ke hoga bhi kya? he's already irritated with office work - faaltu jhagde honge nothing else..πŸ˜•

it's not like Akshara has been newly married toh she needs Naitik's support in whatever she does.. Singhania Sadan is more of a Akshara's house than G3.. G3 has fulfilled all her responsibilities.. it's time Akshara has to do it - it's been 3 years of her marriage after all..
Edited by moonlight08 - 12 years ago
Kaumu, TY.. πŸ€—
your post is better than what i written.. Hope Charu di read it n comment here.. Is topic pe unse acha comment aur koi nai de sakta..πŸ˜ƒ
My views, i ll post later..
sonu. thumbnail
sasural may ek bahu ki baat ko jaab taak maan nahi diya jaata jaab taak uspe ..usks pati ka mohar nahi laagta,.especilly,,a saas bahu relation is sumting..were..bahu cnt oppose her saas unless she wll have..her hubby's support..
shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree 
the thing im really not getting is y r they feeding the child ghee for breakfast too i mean g3 has raised children she knows much more then akshara and all but there is a limit for everything and what that women is not getting is that naitik and akshara are both MATURE enough to handle a child duggu isnt  a newborn baby anymore where akshara would need help because she is a new parent.,he is growing up obviously he will do something like  putting a pen in his mouth? so?? whats wrong with that? every single child does something like that i dont understand y g3 always needs to act so hyper about all this? i know grandparents have a diffrent type of attachment to their grandchild but then every relationship has its boundaries g3 is the dadi not the mother she has rights to tell akshara her opinions but she doesnt have rights to make decisions and decide whats right and wrong for akshara and naitik's child.  g3 makes akshara look like a complete dumbo  πŸ˜‘