Madhubala Express Weekly Edition - Fun Post

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

HI MBians welcome to the Madhubala Weekly Edition

National Holiday on 12

There is an International Holiday declared on 12 of every month on the occasion of Madhubala's birthday.  Since the international investigation department failed to find  the month, the counsel of holidays after 12 hours of long discussion decised to declare holiday on 12th of every month

Doctors go strike in Bombay

Balraj's entry in Bombay has gotten all the medical field in trouble and all doctors are facing crisis of patients so the doctors association has decided to go on strike asking the government to send Balraj back to his palace and save them.  The strike has already reached 12 hours and government is trying all means to pacify the medical union but all trials are going in vain.  The government officials are now planning to pay an official visit to Balraj to sort out the issues..

Product of the Week:  Madhubala brand pepper spray..

Are you afraid of going alone out at night or someone stalking you..then this is product is for you.   Buy Madhubala Brand Pepper Spray...You can flaunt it to other to be cool and scare the wrong ones

*** Order Now - Limited Stock***

Fashion Icon of the Week...

The most prestigious fashion icon of the week award goes to Roma for her beautiful white dress with a huge pink flower on the right side...to top it off she even wore cool glasses.

Fashion Tips of the Week by BaalRaj (hair tips)

Very simple and easy ...you have to do this Hangasan ...you have to do it 2 hours a day and in just months.  you will be ready with your beautiful hair.  Even Roma followed my tips and see she got longer and stronger hair than me...she did it for 4 hours a day..

Poll of the Week winners:

Balsher

The winners of the popular jodi of the week was won by BalSher with 95% votes leaving behind SherNi.  People are going crazy over this jodi.

Weekly Fortune:

Balraj's misfortunate has blown out his tires and his getting beaten up by Shamsher has been clarified..

Weather Report:

The weather report of MBland is pretty mixed with cool Madhubala breeze and hot Balraj breath...there are full chances of mukka rain in ShamSher District..

Please forward your feedback and suggestions to [email protected] can even call out 24x7 phone service at 000-000-0000

We are looking for editors and writers...forward your full profile with experience work to [email protected]
Edited by -Madhubala- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
 ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

well done, can I give my weekly order now

love the weather forecast very much along with the fashion statement๐Ÿ‘

you go, want more weekly edition๐Ÿ˜›
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lolll๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
wow  balsher...kya jodi hai
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
roma hmmm so balraj was ur guru
๐Ÿคฃ
awesome post  dear..loved it
-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 Awesome edition Naz ๐Ÿคฃ

Loved each and everything ๐Ÿ˜† I want to order a Madhubala pepper spray for my safety  
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

omg snazzy...hilarious...i want that pepper spray๐Ÿ˜†

-Nightingale- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

well done, can I give my weekly order now

love the weather forecast very much along with the fashion statement๐Ÿ‘

you go, want more weekly edition๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜ƒsure dear...๐Ÿ˜‰
-Nightingale- thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneetlover1

lolll๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
wow  balsher...kya jodi hai
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
roma hmmm so balraj was ur guru
๐Ÿคฃ
awesome post  dear..loved it

thanks dear...oops secret is out๐Ÿ˜†
-Nightingale- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sangs-

Awesome edition Naz ๐Ÿคฃ

Loved each and everything ๐Ÿ˜† I want to order a Madhubala pepper spray for my safety  

thanks..

your order is placed๐Ÿ˜‰
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Naz  ๐Ÿค—...awesome edition ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  ...where and how do u get these ideas ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  ๐Ÿ˜† ...every line was hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ  ...i need the MB pepper spray too...simply loved everything about this MB Express ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... already waiting for the next edition ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...plz continue ...thank u for the PM ๐Ÿ˜Š 

-Nightingale- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ratna--

Naz  ๐Ÿค—...awesome edition ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  ...where and how do u get these ideas ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  ๐Ÿ˜† ...every line was hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ  ...i need the MB pepper spray too...simply loved everything about this MB Express ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... already waiting for the next edition ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...plz continue ...thank u for the PM ๐Ÿ˜Š 

thanks dear...will definitely try to continue