Maryada continues FF#10,June 5th.

doitagain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

DJ :  Now how long we going to hide everything from Priya'. Because Aditya is a party leader everything will be in news and she is a lawyer she is pretty social on this ''?

Let me do something about it'

Priya on listening to this '.? So you all were hiding this from me however it is impossible to hide it .anyways I will take the case of Aditya what so ever''

No you are not going to handle it, it will be too stress full since it's the important months of your [pregnancy

Well I will not be relieved either'.

But still you don't worry we will handle

Yes I am sure SIR will handle this pretty cool way'

Dj how are you MJ calls '?

DJ I am fine but having some issues with Aditya..you must have learnt about it''.

Hmmm yes that is why I called I wanted to know who is going to handle this case .SJ or Priya?

No ..i will be hiring a new lawyer..

Oh okay !!!!!

What I am listening to why are you hiring an outsider '? When I am here Priya is here then why?

You must not interfere in this ..!!! this is my family matter'well to be honest 'it has nothing to do with you..

Okay as you wish SJ leaves'

Mummy I cant take this why are you doing so'

Look Priya someone else is also lawyer too he will definitely help us ..we are going to pay him any ways'

Hmmm okay

In the court room everything went opposite of what was planned and SJ knew why this was happeneing because the lawyer was bribed by roshni devi but he was bounded by the DJ request of staying out of it '

Well it took around three months for the proceedings but since the case was handled corruptly so Aditya got jailed for life time' which was horrible'

Priya got unconscious of what was happeneing'..she was around 7 months pregnant now'.

And she was like crazy and DJ couldn't understand of what to do so SJ took over the case in the last moment on request of Aditya'.

He proved that roshni devi wanted to run the party and she was in agreement with that man who wanted to be the part of the party to proof Aditya as murderer of RD secretary.

And his gun was used with the help of gloves on it so have Aditya marks on that gun ..

Every one would be shocked as it was so simple case but the lawyer earlier appointed was bribed and turned the main focus of the case''

So finally the case got resolved in fourth month'.

Aditya to DJ  :   Mumma now I don't want to listen to you 'why you did this to me '?

What happened that you did this to me?

Answer me because of you this took so long..

Precap !!!!

MJ hospitalized

SJ mom saying SJ this is my last wish to see you married please forget past and move on

MISHA is a nice girl ..

Jhakar House

DJ looking at Vidya who looked lost 'and thinking why is she so upset?

Edited by doitagain - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manisha1991 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey, that was interesting. Precap seems interesting. Don't know if it was Aditya/Priya talkign to Devyani or SJ speaking to his mother. Waiting for the next part! :)